Tara Henderson | TaraTheTexashomeThief | Part 2

Megs1988
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tara Henderson | TaraTheTexashomeThief | Part 2

Unread post by Megs1988 »

username44 wrote:I know this is off topic, but Tara needs to stop treating Baylee like her own personal Barbie doll. Baylee’s intelligence level is above average for her age and those old fashioned mini dresses Tara puts her in do not match her personality. Baylee is smarter than Tara and she’s not even 4 years old. Tara needs to start letting Baylee find her own style. I’m currently teaching my 2 year old decision making skills. It’s never to early for that. She would benefit from it so much.
Baylee definitely could’ve dressed herself better for the first day of Skyla’s errrr... I mean Adeline’s birthday party. She had that kid dressed like it was summer.
Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

Doubtful. I feel like this guy has no friends and can’t wait for them to get back.

MiloandMax wrote:Adam is at home putting all the furniture she ordered together while she plays with Aaryn. He probably is glad she's not there to "help" and the kids aren't there to distract him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ButterflyBrit
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ButterflyBrit »

kerenkrazyeyes wrote:
MiloandMax wrote:I know its an old wives tale but anyone have a boy with a hb that high? I think its another girl.
Im 35 weeks with my son and his hb has been dramatically higher than my daughter's ever was. Heartbeat doesn't prove a thing. I'm sure she will milk it and pretend it does though.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

She’s such a dumbass she already gave it away it’s a Boy! The woman doing the sonogram called it a he. Then she proceeded to ask Tara if she was hoping for a boy and Tara said she has been hoping for a girl. The acts clueless in the next part in the car talking about heart rates like it’s a girl. She’s so stupid She wants people to be guessing in the comments with their strong opinions about it. I cannot with how stupid af she is. It’s a boy typical Tara dumb af

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ButterflyBrit
Informer
Informer

Brie wrote:Us: “Tara never eats breakfast”
Tara: “Look guys!!! I’m eating breakfast and this is what I have EVERY DAY for breakfast!!”

Hi, sis!
Right ? Tara since when do you eat that for breakfast everyday? Since today’s vlog. Dumb af

ButterflyBrit
Informer
Informer

Anonymouse wrote:
Brie wrote:Us: “Tara never eats breakfast”
Tara: “Look guys!!! I’m eating breakfast and this is what I have EVERY DAY for breakfast!!”

Hi, sis!

Dance puppet, DANCE!
I am DEAD ImageImage

ButterflyBrit
Informer
Informer

lilagrace1 wrote:
Brie wrote:
Anonymouse wrote:
Dance puppet, DANCE!
Haha #dead

I really feel like we should be getting a cut of the cash. We give her all of the content and she just films herself in that monotone voice of hers. We’re much more entertaining!

That's what I hate most about her vlogs...that depressing monotone. when she tries to show enthusiasm her face looks kind of like a halloween mask. especially that last ultrasound thumbnail could really give you a scare in a haunted house.

Right Q -Tara the Drag Image

Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

I went back to watch but I never heard the ultrasound tech call it a he. She mostly used the word “it” but please correct me if I’m wrong because if she really did say he, then I Love that you picked up on that! I’m not sure that at 11 weeks you can make out genitalia by ultrasound. I think they’re doing a blood test and are going to find out the gender that way.

ButterflyBrit wrote:
kerenkrazyeyes wrote:
MiloandMax wrote:I know its an old wives tale but anyone have a boy with a hb that high? I think its another girl.
Im 35 weeks with my son and his hb has been dramatically higher than my daughter's ever was. Heartbeat doesn't prove a thing. I'm sure she will milk it and pretend it does though.

She’s such a dumbass she already gave it away it’s a Boy! The woman doing the sonogram called it a he. Then she proceeded to ask Tara if she was hoping for a boy and Tara said she has been hoping for a girl. The acts clueless in the next part in the car talking about heart rates like it’s a girl. She’s so stupid She wants people to be guessing in the comments with their strong opinions about it. I cannot with how stupid af she is. It’s a boy typical Tara dumb af

ButterflyBrit
Informer
Informer

kristieanne87 wrote:Why is one child dressed for a Winter frost and the other for a 50's summer sock hop? [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 98a06e.jpg[/img]

I
A
M
D
E
A
D
ImageImage
L
O
L

A

S
O
C
K
H
O
P

haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by haterade »

Mspenny wrote:I went back to watch but I never heard the ultrasound tech call it a he. She mostly used the word “it” but please correct me if I’m wrong because if she really did say he, then I Love that you picked up on that! I’m not sure that at 11 weeks you can make out genitalia by ultrasound. I think they’re doing a blood test and are going to find out the gender that way.

ButterflyBrit wrote:
kerenkrazyeyes wrote:Im 35 weeks with my son and his hb has been dramatically higher than my daughter's ever was. Heartbeat doesn't prove a thing. I'm sure she will milk it and pretend it does though.

Yeah, genitalia/external sex organs are not visible via ultrasound until about 14 weeks or so. I don't even think all of that is fully formed at her baby's gestational age.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
amanda2016
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by amanda2016 »

Is it just me or did that baby look really big for 11 weeks??

Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cinderella777 »

I can't with this broad... I mean the monotone voice, the yellow extensions, the fake eyelashes... and every other word is 'you guys...' Oh for goodness sake! I am not giving these dumbasses more views... I'd rather come here to read...
I find that entertaining... these videos are so boring... these bitches can't seriously think this gig will last...
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

The only way she knows the gender is if she did the early blood test that tells you and also checks for abnormalities. She hasn’t mentioned it so who knows if she did it. I went at 12 weeks asking to do it and they told me I was too late and had to wait for the AFP tetra at 15-21 weeks. So I did that instead. I have tricare prime as well so not sure if she was able to get fit in to do that test. I don’t think she knows what it is yet.
ButterflyBrit
Informer
Informer

haterade wrote:
Mspenny wrote:I went back to watch but I never heard the ultrasound tech call it a he. She mostly used the word “it” but please correct me if I’m wrong because if she really did say he, then I Love that you picked up on that! I’m not sure that at 11 weeks you can make out genitalia by ultrasound. I think they’re doing a blood test and are going to find out the gender that way.

ButterflyBrit wrote:

Yeah, genitalia/external sex organs are not visible via ultrasound until about 14 weeks or so. I don't even think all of that is fully formed at her baby's gestational age.

I’m going to find a time stamp. They an be very visible at Times. I was moving throughout my pregnancy and didn’t have insurance yet. I couldn’t see an actual doctor to check on my baby without insurance so I went to a neutral gender reveal place and they guessed the sex of my baby at exactly 11 weeks and she was right I was having a girl and girls are harder to predict because they can develop boy genitals over the next 6 weeks. I could not believe she guessed it right being so early. Now I know she said he

ButterflyBrit
Informer
Informer

ButterflyBrit wrote:
haterade wrote:

I’m going to find a time stamp. They an be very visible at Times. I was moving throughout my pregnancy and didn’t have insurance yet. I couldn’t see an actual doctor to check on my baby without insurance so I went to a neutral gender reveal place and they guessed the sex of my baby at exactly 11 weeks and she was right I was having a girl and girls are harder to predict because they can develop boy genitals over the next 6 weeks. I could not believe she guessed it right being so early. Now I know she said he

But we also know Tara reads here and most likely cut that part out by now.

ButterflyBrit
Informer
Informer

ButterflyBrit wrote:
ButterflyBrit wrote:
haterade wrote:Yeah, genitalia/external sex organs are not visible via ultrasound until about 14 weeks or so. I don't even think all of that is fully formed at her baby's gestational age.

But we also know Tara reads here and most likely cut that part out by now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote

I believe the time stamp is 1:34 I do feel like a one second part is missing however which she could of easily took out minutes or hours ago when it was first said. Wish I said the time right away.

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I just watched and didn’t hear her say he at all. She has a heavy Texas accent though and shay was whining yet again so it may have been hard to hear idk. I really think it’s gonna be another girl idk why. Also her baby was measuring 12+2 but on the GA it said 11+4. So she’s measuring a little big I want to say. Not sure if I read it right.
ButterflyBrit
Informer
Informer

Not Tara the sonogram women. Also Tara definitely didn’t watch it back when I first watched it. It didn’t have the suggested videos at the end she rushed it for sure and probably couldn’t hear the women that well editing at Aaryns House.

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ButterflyBrit wrote:Not Tara the sonogram women. Also Tara definitely didn’t watch it back when I first watched it. It didn’t have the suggested videos at the end she rushed it for sure and probably couldn’t hear the women that well editing at Aaryns House.

Yeah the ultrasound tech had a Texas accent. I really don’t think she said he. But then again, when I got mine done at 8 weeks she asked me what I was wanting and thinking it was and we both said girl and then she proceeded to call the baby a girl. We were right and it is a girl but idk some techs say that to feed into what the family wants. Not many, but I’ve had 2 do that so far.

I mean maybe I didn’t hear her say he. If you have the exact time stamp I will replay again but I can’t hear good with Shay in the background.
minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minniemickey23 »

I think it’ll be hilarious the day where they stop making money from YT or Instagram.

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

minniemickey23 wrote:I think it’ll be hilarious the day where they stop making money from YT or Instagram.

I hope they still vlog it so I can watch them have to downgrade to live within their actual means.

Return to “Tara Henderson”