Tara Henderson | TaraTheTexashomeThief | Part 2

haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Tara Henderson | TaraTheTexashomeThief | Part 2

Unread post by haterade »

geemariep wrote:
herebcofbritney wrote:
Not_Sponsored wrote:Wow, I’m shocked that she actually washed all of those ridiculous containers before she put food in them. But doesn’t wash the girl’s new clothes before putting them on them. I don’t understand though, why she took the watermelon and pineapple, and transferred them into containers that were identical to what they were already in?

Also, did that bish say “open slate”?
She said clean slate.
But yeah it looks like she could have just washed them out with water. No way to tell. She got some rude comments awhile back when she got cereal containers and didn’t wash them lmao.
I guess she did it to keep them sealed and fresh for longer and for aesthetics. Stupid in my opinion but it’s her and her money haha. I wonder how much she spent total on plastic.
She said open slate too! ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Definitely said open slate ImageImageImage[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... ff8f81.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

haterade wrote:
geemariep wrote:
herebcofbritney wrote: She said clean slate.
But yeah it looks like she could have just washed them out with water. No way to tell. She got some rude comments awhile back when she got cereal containers and didn’t wash them lmao.
I guess she did it to keep them sealed and fresh for longer and for aesthetics. Stupid in my opinion but it’s her and her money haha. I wonder how much she spent total on plastic.
She said open slate too! ImageImage

Definitely said open slate ImageImageImage[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... ff8f81.jpg[/img]

Dang I thought I heard clean slate...maybe my brain automatically just assumed that bc that’s the correct term.
haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by haterade »

herebcofbritney wrote:
haterade wrote:
geemariep wrote: She said open slate too! ImageImage

Dang I thought I heard clean slate...maybe my brain automatically just assumed that bc that’s the correct term.
She says clean slate later in the video, but first she says open slate lol.

hscheer10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hscheer10 »

I hope the girls pronounce it this way and that’s why it’s in quotes spelled wrong Image typical Tara
Props for using the correct form of their though...

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... fed720.jpg[/img]

Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Not_Sponsored »

hscheer10 wrote:I hope the girls pronounce it this way and that’s why it’s in quotes spelled wrong Image typical Tara
Props for using the correct form of their though...

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... fed720.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20190105</span><span>/</span><span>a85475d676d555251458ec85a8fed720</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

I’m sure the proper use of ‘their’ was a lucky guess for her.
Domino
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Domino »

Did nobody notice that she there away the rest of the eggs that didn't fit in the container. A couple people said something in the comments and she said she threw them out because they were expired but she put half of them in the container so they obviously weren't expired. I guarantee she actually just put them back in the fridge after the video but didn't want to show it because it would look ugly. That's so odd to me. She should've just been honest with the commenters at the very least. I actually like Tara but that put a sour taste in my mouth. I know that once you catch someone being fake, even if its something small, they are usually fake about everything.

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

I haven't watched that video yet, but I will because I love organizing.
I never understood people who buy containers to store all their things in...so what if everything doesn't fit. Then you have some of the product in the nice container and the some of it in it's original packaging? What's the point?
Domino wrote:Did nobody notice that she there away the rest of the eggs that didn't fit in the container. A couple people said something in the comments and she said she threw them out because they were expired but she put half of them in the container so they obviously weren't expired. I guarantee she actually just put them back in the fridge after the video but didn't want to show it because it would look ugly. That's so odd to me. She should've just been honest with the commenters at the very least. I actually like Tara but that put a sour taste in my mouth. I know that once you catch someone being fake, even if its something small, they are usually fake about everything.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Anonymouse
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Anonymouse »

Domino wrote:Did nobody notice that she there away the rest of the eggs that didn't fit in the container. A couple people said something in the comments and she said she threw them out because they were expired but she put half of them in the container so they obviously weren't expired. I guarantee she actually just put them back in the fridge after the video but didn't want to show it because it would look ugly. That's so odd to me. She should've just been honest with the commenters at the very least. I actually like Tara but that put a sour taste in my mouth. I know that once you catch someone being fake, even if its something small, they are usually fake about everything.

That doesn’t surprise me. She tree out her whole kitchen back in Cali and a perfect cake. I don’t like cake either. But I know people who do. A few eggs is a drop in the bucket to Tara. Besides. Eggs stay good far after the date on the box. She would throw away actual money if it didn’t fit her image. Haha.
runlikeamother_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by runlikeamother_ »

Am I the only one that thinks it’s werid she’s going to frame the picture of Baylee with Tara’s pregnant belly hanging out for the baby’s room?
jsl22
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jsl22 »

runlikeamother_ wrote:Am I the only one that thinks it’s werid she’s going to frame the picture of Baylee with Tara’s pregnant belly hanging out for the baby’s room?
And she never posts pictures of shay, it drives me nuts. I remember a while ago she said it’s hard to get her to stay still so I’m sure she has a lot of imperfect pictures of her with shay, just post them Tara! It looks like Baylee is your favorite and that’s terrible!

Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

jsl22 wrote:
runlikeamother_ wrote:Am I the only one that thinks it’s werid she’s going to frame the picture of Baylee with Tara’s pregnant belly hanging out for the baby’s room?
And she never posts pictures of shay, it drives me nuts. I remember a while ago she said it’s hard to get her to stay still so I’m sure she has a lot of imperfect pictures of her with shay, just post them Tara! It looks like Baylee is your favorite and that’s terrible!

Poor Shay is going to be so caught in the middle when the new baby comes.

runlikeamother_
Amateur
Amateur

Watch next she’s going to post a pic of “shay babe” holding a doll or being a “big sister in training”.

**I only put quotations around “shay babe” because it feels super awkward whenever she says it and I imagined her saying it when I typed it out.
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... a18413.jpg[/img]

How does this not scare her? I mean obviously she is there in the playroom supervising but she isn’t always in there. What if it isn’t anchored to the wall? I thought about buying a cubby for my sons toys but I would never have one this big and high. That’s a death sentence waiting to happen. I really hope Adam secured it to the wall properly.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Looks like "Shay babe" made it into the pic!
herebcofbritney wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... a18413.jpg[/img]

How does this not scare her? I mean obviously she is there in the playroom supervising but she isn’t always in there. What if it isn’t anchored to the wall? I thought about buying a cubby for my sons toys but I would never have one this big and high. That’s a death sentence waiting to happen. I really hope Adam secured it to the wall properly.
ButterflyBrit
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ButterflyBrit »

kristieanne87 wrote:Looks like "Shay babe" made it into the pic!
herebcofbritney wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... a18413.jpg[/img]

With Baylee of course. I’m so glad someone else finally said it. Baylee is soo favored by Tara over Shay it’s appalling how much she talks about Baylee over Shay. The only time she shows Shay is for an outfit and that’s it camera is back on Baylee.

runlikeamother_
Amateur
Amateur

How does this not scare her? I mean obviously she is there in the playroom supervising but she isn’t always in there. What if it isn’t anchored to the wall? I thought about buying a cubby for my sons toys but I would never have one this big and high. That’s a death sentence waiting to happen. I really hope Adam secured it to the wall properly.[/quote]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk[/quote]

With Baylee of course. I’m so glad someone else finally said it. Baylee is soo favored by Tara over Shay it’s appalling how much she talks about Baylee over Shay. The only time she shows Shay is for an outfit and that’s it camera is back on Baylee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

And even those bins seem like a hazard because they are SO HIGH. How can the kids even see what’s inside of them to get the toys they want out of it?
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Once again, Typical Tara isn't thinking practically but only aesthetically.
runlikeamother_ wrote:How does this not scare her? I mean obviously she is there in the playroom supervising but she isn’t always in there. What if it isn’t anchored to the wall? I thought about buying a cubby for my sons toys but I would never have one this big and high. That’s a death sentence waiting to happen. I really hope Adam secured it to the wall properly.
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk[/quote]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

And even those bins seem like a hazard because they are SO HIGH. How can the kids even see what’s inside of them to get the toys they want out of it?[/quote]

Megs1988
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Megs1988 »

Ceirsten8676 wrote:
jsl22 wrote:

Poor Shay is going to be so caught in the middle when the new baby comes.

Shay and Adeline will have something to bond over. The middle kids will have textbook middle kid syndrome.
Emmakins
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmakins »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 6f3e00.jpg[/img]

didn’t she literally just upgrade?! when she said shay spilled water all over her phone and she got the 8 plus? does anyone know what one that is? I can’t tell if it’s the most expensive or the one I have? Why spend money on a phone if you not even going to use it a year

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

This was mentioned here several times haha!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Tara Henderson”