Teenmommy2010/Emily Wowk

Sundaytwist

Teenmommy2010/Emily Wowk

Unread post by Sundaytwist »

I was browsing Jessica's (gabeandjesss) instagram and saw the below from Emily (teenmommy2010) and what looks to be her ex boyfriend, Josh's girlfriend. Let's just say, FLIPPING BLOODY HELL. I have no words.
emilywowk @lisajdunlop whats wrong with you? You sound so creepy with the things i hear you talking about when it comes to MY daugter. Enough with your crazy fantasy world lisa. With the amount of time you even see jayda, i wouldnt give yourself the name " step mom" lol. Dont fool yourself. Worry about your own child, and stop talking shit over twitter. I see what you post. Enough is enough. 2d

lisajdunlop @emilywowk Wow.. why are you always so rude? It's not necessary. I'm so over the drama. Would you people all just get a life? Josh has always said he'd love for Jayda to go into dance. If you think that someone loving your daughter is "creepy" and all the other things that you think then go ahead. If the situation were reversed I'd be so happy that someone loved her so much.. wouldn't it be worse If I wanted nothing to do with her? I'm always going to be in Josh's life so she will always be in mine. Eventually you are going to have to get over that. It's time to be adults here. You know I've tried to get along with you in the past. I've never tried to take your place as a mom in Jaydas life so don't feel so threatened. I just care about her as Josh's daughter. 2d

lisajdunlop @emilywowk seriously.. this is childish. Just leave us alone. We're just trying to live our life. Why do you always feel the need to jump in and start shit? 2d

emilywowk @lisajdunlop how have i started shit? You post the status's, and i see them. And most of them are yu bashing me. So how am i rude here? And i really dont think that if the situation was reversed you would feel that way. You cant say that until your in the position. I mean sure im fine with you loving my daughter.. As weird as that sounds to me. But i would appreciate for the tweets amd whatever else you write about me, bashing me, to stop. I agree its time to ge along and throw away the drama, but lisa i SEE the things you say! So how am i suppost to be okay with that? 2d

lisajdunlop @emilywowk What posts do you think I'm bashing you? The only things I've said are from when others decide to jump in and tell me I'm "cruel to Jayda because she's not mine" or they're attacking me from something YOU have said. You posted a pic of a tweet that was not meant to be taken to be such a bad thing. I'm not out to replace you! I'm only here to love my family. I want Jayda to always feel special and equal to Bentley. I don't want her to ever feel she's not as important. Doesn't that make sense? 2d

maddmar12 She didn't even say anything bad about you and you snapped, @emilywowk 2d

maddmar12 And Plus, why are you stalking her? Lol 2d

lisajdunlop @emilywowk whatever this really shouldn't be such a public thing. If you have more you feel you need to discuss with me then just text me. I'd love to put an end to this nonsense. But I'd appreciate If you would stop bashing me on YOUR twitter. I really have done nothing to deserve it. If the worst thing I've ever done is care about your daughter then I'm really not such a bad person am I? 2d

lisajdunlop @emilywowk a mother is a person who can take the place of all others.. but whose place no one else can take. it's the truth. So chill lol 2d

lisajdunlop And sorry. @jesssfam for making such a mess of your beautiful picture. She really is a cutie. 2d

erinbreannee @lisajdunlop ever think of when you make tweets about how "Jayda doesn't have a stable life because Emily has a boyfriend." You and Josh are barely even in Jaydas life as it is, so why act like you care soo much about her. You're just trying to make yourself look good on the Internet, when in reality you're not anything special. 2d

lisajdunlop @erinbreannee umm I've never made a tweet about that lol and once again I'm trying to resolve things and you're starting shit. This is who I am and you don't even know me. So who are you to say I'm trying to make myself look good on the internet? Stop creating more drama. Time to get over it. 2d

erinbreannee @lisajdunlop I just don't see why you act like you care so much about Jayda. If you did Josh would see her a lot more than he does. 2d

lisajdunlop @erinbreannee how does that make any sense? Were not allowed to see her more than every second weekend. 2d

lisajdunlop @erinbreannee why is it so strange to everyone that I care about her? It's like you all want me to hate her and want nothing to do with her 2d

wellsbl For one, @lisajdunlop get over yourself hunny. Your nothing special. Sure you have a kid with josh, and your together but that sure as hell doesn't make you any better then Emily. And I fully agree, the twitter status about you getting your little girl to yourself, hmm.. Let's get something straight, jayda will never be your little girl. You and josh aren't married so your technically not her 'step mom' as you claim on twitter or instragram. I agree with @erinbreannee all your doing is trying to make yourself look good on the Internet. Josh sees her every other weekend. I'm sure if you guys cared enough you would fight to see her. A text here and there asking for her, is pathetic. 2d

maddmar12 @lisajdunlop forget them. They stooped so low to stalk you and start drama on someone else's picture. Forget them! Beautiful children, BTW! Your stepdaughter is precious and your son is freaking adorable! 2d

lisajdunlop @wellsbl @erinbreannee @emilywowk I've never claimed to be better than anyone and it's not up to me when we see Jayda. And what's with you thinking I'm trying to look good? I'm a good person. You guys can give it up now. I'm done with this. You live your life and I'll live mine Kay? Stop being so interested in mine. You guys are relentless. Jesus. 2d
lisajdunlop Thank you @maddmar12 . I appreciate that. :) 2d

blue_asian_dolphins @lisajdunlop @emilywowk sorry about the situation u guys are in but can you not make such a bit thing on instagram? Jess shared with us a beautiful pic of lilia and there is so much hate in the comments. So please delete your comments and discuss this somewhere else. 2d

bitchpleasethatseminem @tiffanynoele Hahaha stfu stupid bitch. 19h

hellokittylol1 Lisajundlop stop trying to take jayda Your just a whore 9h

lisajdunlop @hellokittylol1 Yes.. I'm a whore.. lol OMG you guys have you had enough yet?? 8h
YoungTeenMomma

Re: Teenmommy2010

Unread post by YoungTeenMomma »

Wow... :shock:

I don't.. have words.. :shock:
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by ChanelleJo »

Well, I have more respect for Emily than Jessica. A lot more. I can actually say I like her. Despite the fact she has some issues with her relationships...first Josh, then Ian, and now she's with a guy Brady. But she's young. What can she do? At least she's careful and she did not end up pregnant again like other "role models" on youtube. And of course, I think she does a really good job with Jayda.
As for this Lisa Dunlop... I think Emily is right period.
Sorry, not a native English speaker.

amberloo
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by amberloo »

Emily is one of the few teen Moms on Youtube that I actually like, I can completely understand her not wanting some other girl trying to replace her when she has Jayda but then it's good the other girl does care about her and wants to do things with her but the internet is no place for their problems and drama. :?
I had fun once, it was awful.
mommyoftwogirlsca
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommyoftwogirlsca »

I like emily to she seems like a great mommy.
Cosima
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cosima »

I've watched a couple of her videos, I think they were a house tour & a day in the life and I liked her ok. She's definitely done better that Jessica, Lindsey etc.
The other girl seems to like/love Jayda but I think she wants to make herself seem better and for mature "for the internetz". I doubt she is really so comfortable about her teenage(?) boyfriend/baby daddy having another child.
YoungTeenMomma

Unread post by YoungTeenMomma »

I do have to agree, she's better than Jessica and Lindsey.
Bob'sBurgers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bob'sBurgers »

Why continue to argue there for everyone else to see? If you feel the need to say something pick up the phone and then other people will not be jumping on the middle.
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Well, If I was Emily and that Lisa girl would post about me and my daughter on internet I would totally feel the need to reply right there.

mommyandmal
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mommyandmal »

*No Self Promoting in Other's Threads*
Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lady6 »

I agree, I think that Emily is a far more respectable you tube mom. I just feel that she is more real with her viewers and isn't acting in all of her videos. Maybe it's because she's not a partner, so she isn't motivated by money? I don't know... She just seems like she isn't putting on a front, which I like.

And as for the whole argument thing, I think that the other girl is out of line. I don't know why she would even want to date a guy who couldn't be bothered with his first child.
heilst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by heilst »

I really like Emily. I've been watching her since she started doing pregnancy vlogs, and for a while, I didn't like her. I thought she seemed fake and immature, but I actually really like her now. She's grown up A LOT in my opinion, and she's a great mom. I think she jumped the gun a little when she moved in with Ian so quickly, but she's young. I'm not going to hold it against her for dating different guys.
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

It's funny she's not that popular just because she's not a partner.

amberloo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amberloo »

chanellejo wrote:It's funny she's not that popular just because she's not a partner.
I think she was one of the more popular teen moms on YouTube before she stopped making videos last year, she had more subscribers than Jessica for a long time and still has over 20,000. I really like her videos, I wish she could become a partner so she might post more.
I had fun once, it was awful.
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

amberloo wrote:
chanellejo wrote:It's funny she's not that popular just because she's not a partner.
I think she was one of the more popular teen moms on YouTube before she stopped making videos last year, she had more subscribers than Jessica for a long time and still has over 20,000. I really like her videos, I wish she could become a partner so she might post more.
I wish that too, but she said she can't do anything about that. She is my favorite.

aeb322

Unread post by aeb322 »

I used to dislike her because I thought she came off as childish. But I completely changed my opinion of her and I actually really like her now. I think she's matured a lot, but you can tell that she's always been true to herself. She's sweet and obviously loves Jayda. I genuinely enjoy her videos and wish the best for her and her daughter. You can tell Josh hurt her more than she wants to let on, but she seems very strong and she's dealing with everything pretty good from what I can tell! I can't say for sure how I would act if there was another "mother figure" in my child's life, but I think most moms would feel at least a little defensive.
tellitlikeitis
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tellitlikeitis »

Personally, I do like her but I do find she can be extremely immature- like the prank call video she did, calling random numbers and pretending to be a family member and announcing she was pregnant... That to me is just unforgivable- she could have been posing as someone who has struggled with infertility, etc and that would just cause so much confusion and heartache... It was very, very irresponsible IMHO. I really felt differently towards her after that... Also, I read some of her Twitter and she can sound awful through some of her posts and comments on there...
However, I do think she is a great Mum and it's clear she loves Jada with her all and she is working and providing for the 2 of them- not living under Mummy's roof and calling it a "duplex" ala Jess. I like her, I just think she still has A LOT of growing up to do.
imkarma
Wallflower
Wallflower

"

Unread post by imkarma »

tellitlikeitis wrote:Personally, I do like her but I do find she can be extremely immature- like the prank call video she did, calling random numbers and pretending to be a family member and announcing she was pregnant... That to me is just unforgivable- she could have been posing as someone who has struggled with infertility, etc and that would just cause so much confusion and heartache... It was very, very irresponsible IMHO. I really felt differently towards her after that... Also, I read some of her Twitter and she can sound awful through some of her posts and comments on there...
However, I do think she is a great Mum and it's clear she loves Jada with her all and she is working and providing for the 2 of them- not living under Mummy's roof and calling it a "duplex" ala Jess. I like her, I just think she still has A LOT of growing up to do.
Yes! This too made me think of her differently after. I was thinking, wow what if someone was trying to have a baby but couldn't and then some immature, bored, supposedly "mother" calls just for lolz. NO. That's not okay, and I did not find it funny at all. I still think she's great, but I lost respect for her a little bit. Also, she comes off as bitchy, one of her tweets was something like " I hate when people use my name and just change the numbers after the 20." Like, do you think you are the ONLY teenmommy2010 at that time?! It's not an unique name. TEEN MOM. There are a lot of them and you just said mommy rather than mom and put the year. Get over yourself.
one more thing. when she uploaded her postpartum video and she's showing herself in the mirror and she said" see I got my pre- pregnancy body back! If I can get it back, well, so could you" but she said it in this bitchy voice, basically acting like no excuses kind of thing. To start, you weighed barely 100 pounds... let that sink in.. how many people her age do you know that weight BARELY 100 pounds that aren't sick? not too many. It's genetics, plus she didn't even gain extra weight whilst pregnant. just those little things makes her come off as a know it all. Anyways haha besides her bitchyness she's doing a pretty great job.
I totally forgot one more incident that made her look ignorant!
Remember when she uploaded Jayda's first time eating " solids"? and everyone ws freaking out because jayda wasn't eating it correctly she was still having the " sucking" motions, which generally means she wasn't ready, well people were like " you're not supposed to feed her solids if she doing that sucking motions with her tongue!" Jayda was being fed that runny cereal stuff right? and she responded " omg it's not a solid people! didn't you see how runny it was! ugh." I wanted to slap the shit out of her lol. She was being so ignorant! anything that's not breast milk or water is considered a SOLID. total facepalm moment. but that should be a lesson to have a planned baby to make sure you're ready and informed. :)
tellitlikeitis
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tellitlikeitis »

Oh yeah, I remember there being a HUGE uproar over her feeding Jayda for the first time! It was almost all out war!!! She went on about it for a few more videos after that too, about how everyone needed to chill the hell out, etc LOL
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

My favorite youtube mommy. She so mature, beautiful and she's doing a great job with Jayda. Unfortunately she's not into making videos anymore.

I found this on keek.com. Precious. :)
http://www.keek.com/!64zVaab

Return to “Q-Z”