Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Teenmommy2010/Emily Wowk

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

Mel1011 wrote:
IMG_2684.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I might be wrong but I have a feeling that she knows this guy and he is obsessed with her and she stayed away from him because of his obsession. He looks like a stalker. If she was really cheating on Brady like he makes it look then he can perfectly expose the “ messages, calls etc” that he always says that she is sending. Go ahead Tyler post those messages and calls. I know you are here in this forum.

OkayBih
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by OkayBih »

gossipqueen wrote:
da1nty wrote:^ I kinda figured. I guess she doesn’t realize some people can actually notice these things lol. She went from being so in love with Brady, and when they broke up it was a couple weeks and she was already posting pics with that Ian guy that she dated before she started dating Brody. She also was “talking” to Brody while dating/engaged to Ian, if my assumptions are right. I feel like she’s gone back and forth with both of them (like you said) for a while now. If this whole Tyler thing is true, he’s just another one in the mix. Honestly not surprised.

whis the Ian guy ??

You can't actually be serious not knowing who Ian is considering you've been following her for 7 years. Funny how while in a relationship with Ian, homegirl totally forgot about Youtube. After they broke up, she came back in full force and made two long ass videos about him, bashing him and saying how he's a cheater LMFAO :lol: :lol: :lol:
My guess is, the person who's saying Emily's been cheating numerous times is Brandy, Brady's sister. But I heard they're cool now, so not sure. She was also the one who recorded Emily talking about Ian being a cheater and laughing their asses off. She must have a lot of dirt on her.
No wonder once she started playing around with her brother, things went downhill. I mean, okay... messing with other guys wouldn't faze her, but her bro... naaah.
Kaydeedid
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kaydeedid »

I think I remember Emily mentioning in a video once that Brady and brandy didn’t get along and weren’t very close.
OkayBih
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by OkayBih »

If so, she must be a really desperate one. Leaving your best friend for the D.
da1nty
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by da1nty »

Yeah, Brandy and Brady didn’t get a long for a while, but by then Emily was already in a relationship with him for several months at this point. Then Emily and brandy stopped being friends because she felt brandy didn’t put effort into their friendship. I think it was a year ago where they patched things up. It was brandy who told Emily to leave Brady tho, saying she could do better (funny considering she’s the one who hooked them up lol).

fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

Kaydeedid wrote:
fortwendy wrote:IP checks for everyone.
I LOVE this idea.. how do we make this happen?
Mel1011 wrote:Someone needs to report chai and mamadrama to a mod so they can see the IP addresses or something.
I messaged a mod. All they could tell me was mamadrama97's IP isn't from anywhere remotely near Emily or Tyler. Like a different continent.
mamadrama97
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mamadrama97 »

That’s funny because I stuck up for Tyler. I tried seeing it from his vantage point. And than got called Tyler. I feel terrible for Tyler because she lead him on. She would delete him and than add him again. Emily had to have been telling him ridiculous things to keep him around for Tyler to blow up like he did, it all seems strange. I don’t think he forced her to delete youtube at all. His whole twitter freak out was basically him angry that she deleted her stuff. I bet she deleted it because brady found out so she probably told him she deleted everything for him. She seems very sneaky that way. Now that you know I’m not Tyler and that’s been proved I’m rooting for him in this mess. Brady and Emily their time is long gone. You can’t not make something work after something like this it’s so easy to tell she is not happy and she doesn’t love him anymore. And Tyler seems like the nice guy who blew up because he lost something he really loved he was lead on for 7 months he said. I vote for him he’s holding onto what love stands for. And I’m from the Netherlands FYI.

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Wow how surprising. I don't feel sorry for tyler. He knew full well he was getting involved with someone who already had a family. Serves him right tbh.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Mel1011 wrote:Wow how surprising. I don't feel sorry for tyler. He knew full well he was getting involved with someone who already had a family. Serves him right tbh.
I agree. A good man or boy in this case would never go after a woman that has a bf. Let alone someone that has kids with that person. Tyler is the homewrecker here. If something did go on, Emily did not help but he should have found someone else.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I will never feel any pity for Tyler. He knew exactly what he was getting into. She had a partner, one child, maybe 2 depending on when they met. If she truly wanted to be with him, she would’ve actually left Brady, regardless. People will always say that they’ll leave their partner for the person they’re having an affair with. And guess what? A lot of the times they never do. Obviously it doesn’t make anything right but you know.
He’s just an idiot, and she’s a whore.

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

lizpuff2006 wrote:
Mel1011 wrote:Wow how surprising. I don't feel sorry for tyler. He knew full well he was getting involved with someone who already had a family. Serves him right tbh.
I agree. A good man or boy in this case would never go after a woman that has a bf. Let alone someone that has kids with that person. Tyler is the homewrecker here. If something did go on, Emily did not help but he should have found someone else.
I agree that Tyler should never have gone after someone in a relationship and as soon as he found out he should have backed away... but he isn’t the one in the committed relationship, he has no loyalty or commitment to Brady. Emily does. Emily should have shut Tyler down immediately and never even engaged in any flirting or whatever with Tyler. If anyone is a homewrecker it’s Emily.

mamadrama97
Amateur
Amateur

You don’t always plan on falling in love. Emily needs to leave brady. That’s the right thing to do. It’s clear she’s unhappy and there is more that meets the eye

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

So she needs to leave Brady then what, move back to her moms with her two kids? Because I'm sure the home they have is under Brady's name and he's the one paying for it. What she SHOULD do is grow up and work things out with him(her baby's dad) and quit entertaining other guys. The last thing she needs is a 3rd baby daddy who she will just probably repeat the cycle with. Sorry but your logic is dumb lol.
mamadrama97
Amateur
Amateur

Mel1011 wrote:So she needs to leave Brady then what, move back to her moms with her two kids? Because I'm sure the home they have is under Brady's name and he's the one paying for it. What she SHOULD do is grow up and work things out with him(her baby's dad) and quit entertaining other guys. The last thing she needs is a 3rd baby daddy who she will just probably repeat the cycle with. Sorry but your logic is dumb lol.
She just cheated for 7 months yes work things out. I’d love to see that. That family is going to fall apart even more that way. Those 2 are dysfunctional there is no moving forward after that girl.

da1nty
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by da1nty »

She’s deleted her Instagram now

mamadrama97
Amateur
Amateur

da1nty wrote:She’s deleted her Instagram now

They both did. That’s fishy as/f and twitter.

gossipqueen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gossipqueen »

She’ll be back

berrybitch
Talker
Talker

Unread post by berrybitch »

Damn all this drama now THIS is the juicy content i signed up for

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
missskristyy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by missskristyy »

sorry but can someone update me why she deleted all her social media? I tried to find her videos and they were just gone... so im confussed help!
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

missskristyy wrote:sorry but can someone update me why she deleted all her social media? I tried to find her videos and they were just gone... so im confussed help!
Long-term cheating scandal blew up in her face and now she's embarrassed.

Return to “Q-Z”