This Is How We Clickbait | TIHWB | Part 2

Decode2018
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: This Is How We Clickbait | TIHWB | Part 2

Unread post by Decode2018 »

JD386 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:34 pm Why in the world would anyone want to wear a shirt that says TIHWB on the front? These people are so fucking narcissistic. And anyone that wears the merchandise of a YouTube family from Utah needs to get their head checked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes it is beyond me how anyone would buy any of their merchandise especially a shirt which has their logo "TIHWB" printed on the front!

If anyone asked me what this represented, I would feel awkward to say it is the logo of a YouTube family who sells merch!
itsame
Talker
Talker

Unread post by itsame »

Decode2018 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:34 am
JD386 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:34 pm Why in the world would anyone want to wear a shirt that says TIHWB on the front? These people are so fucking narcissistic. And anyone that wears the merchandise of a YouTube family from Utah needs to get their head checked.

Yes it is beyond me how anyone would buy any of their merchandise especially a shirt which has their logo "TIHWB" printed on the front!

If anyone asked me what this represented, I would feel awkward to say it is the logo of a YouTube family who sells merch!
It's easy! All you've gotta say is that your Rad Swag Tee is in support of LITERALLY the most SICK, EPIC, RADONCULOUS family of Utah-Howowie Surfer Studs and Princesses. Bro! Dude. Then in as fast of a cadence as you can, you tell them to check out thisishowwebingham .com/merch. End it with a Shaka.

*post edit* God I'm disgusted with myself.
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

I think Mindy is just wearing her glasses because she thinks they look cool. I don’t think she’s wearing them for their benefits.

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Just watched their Trader Joe’s haul. I don’t understand their selection process. She complained that serving sizes are so small so she got 2 bags of orange chicken. But didn’t buy 2 of anything else. Except for the mac&cheese or the pizzas. Of course because it’s more junk type food. But they don’t make dinners that are normal sized so why am I surprised?

Uncle_Deadly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Uncle_Deadly »

JD386 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:01 am Just watched their Trader Joe’s haul. I don’t understand their selection process. She complained that serving sizes are so small so she got 2 bags of orange chicken. But didn’t buy 2 of anything else. Except for the mac&cheese or the pizzas. Of course because it’s more junk type food. But they don’t make dinners that are normal sized so why am I surprised?

This surprised me as well. I would expect her to make a meal for six with half a bag of the orange chicken. In fact, I am betting that is is exactly what she will do. There is more in that bag than she thinks.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So, 48 hours without electronics? Let me guess that doesn't include the vlogging camera!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Sonofhicks
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sonofhicks »

Today’s vlog was so cringeworthy, I had to turn it off before they left the girl’s house.

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Why do they call their living room in the back of their house their “front home”? Shouldn’t the room that nobody uses with the piano be the front room? MAKES NO SENSE.

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

I find it ridiculous that every day seems to be a fashion show day for Hazy. Why can’t the kid just wear sweatpants, a t shirt and sneakers? Why do we need to wear a dress (especially when it was winter time), sandals and some nanny Ash inspired hairdo? It’s absurd.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

JD386 wrote:I find it ridiculous that every day seems to be a fashion show day for Hazy. Why can’t the kid just wear sweatpants, a t shirt and sneakers? Why do we need to wear a dress (especially when it was winter time), sandals and some nanny Ash inspired hairdo? It’s absurd.

And why does she have to twirl and show off her OOD while Mindy coos over what a "pretty princess" she is?
Princess Charlotte wears her brother's hand me down sweaters.
They just irritate TF outta me the way they go on over her looks, while she becomes more and more bratty, never saying please or thank you, never using an inside voice, because looks are more important than being smart or a good person..

Decode2018
Talker
Talker

lmmomSD wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:35 pm
JD386 wrote:I find it ridiculous that every day seems to be a fashion show day for Hazy. Why can’t the kid just wear sweatpants, a t shirt and sneakers? Why do we need to wear a dress (especially when it was winter time), sandals and some nanny Ash inspired hairdo? It’s absurd.

And why does she have to twirl and show off her OOD while Mindy coos over what a "pretty princess" she is?
Princess Charlotte wears her brother's hand me down sweaters.
They just irritate TF outta me the way they go on over her looks, while she becomes more and more bratty, never saying please or thank you, never using an inside voice, because looks are more important than being smart or a good person..

Forgive me for my ignorance, was only curious exactly what OOD stands for!

And yes ain't that the truth! I will never understand why their minions agree that Hazyl is so cute too! She is absolutely not!

And for goodness sake I wish they would just STOP with the stupid "HAWOWII" thing! Teach the brat proper English!
Elle-Cue-24
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elle-Cue-24 »

I think OOD stands for ‘outfit of the day’

It’s so blatantly obvious that Mindy just wanted a little girl to dress up and look cute, god knows how those boys are going to feel in the future, they’re going to know they were just ‘fillers’ until she had the daughter she craved. At least Branden seems to really enjoy the boys, well Krew and Ryler anyway, I feel sorry for Brex who’s just overshadowed by the rest

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Decode2018
Talker
Talker

Elle-Cue-24 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:05 am I think OOD stands for ‘outfit of the day’

It’s so blatantly obvious that Mindy just wanted a little girl to dress up and look cute, god knows how those boys are going to feel in the future, they’re going to know they were just ‘fillers’ until she had the daughter she craved. At least Branden seems to really enjoy the boys, well Krew and Ryler anyway, I feel sorry for Brex who’s just overshadowed by the rest

I do not feel sorry for any of them! They will all grow up to be such narcissistic and entitled people!

And thank you so much for saying what OOD stands for exactly!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Decode2018 wrote:
Elle-Cue-24 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:05 am I think OOD stands for ‘outfit of the day’

I do not feel sorry for any of them! They will all grow up to be such narcissistic and entitled people!

And thank you so much for saying what OOD stands for exactly!
Don't feel bad. The only reason I knew it was because my daughter watches lots of vloggers. Although not as many when I am in the room these days, because I yell at the TV. I'm always telling Branden to shut up, nobody cares. And making fun of the way he uses his hand to punctuate EVERY syllable. I talk with my hands too, but I don't look like I am hitting someone with every syllable I speak.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

How is that little taco kit supposed to feed 6 people? Granted, Hazy will probably eat two bites, but there are three growing boys!
Mindy is in for a shock when they become teenagers. My son could go through a gallon of milk in two days.
Especially swimming competitively...

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

This Is How We Clickbait | TIHWB | Part 2

Unread post by JD386 »

lmmomSD wrote:How is that little taco kit supposed to feed 6 people? Granted, Hazy will probably eat two bites, but there are three growing boys!
Mindy is in for a shock when they become teenagers. My son could go through a gallon of milk in two days.

Did you see the vlog the other day where Mindy was eating her dinner out of one of the small plastic kids IKEA bowls? How is this an adult sized portion of food for dinner!? And of course no vegetables in sight. I am baffled by these people. They clearly don’t value dinner as being the biggest meal of the day like most people. I imagine their kids have a lot of snacks throughout the day and after dinner. Their bowls of ice cream are bigger than this.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 4671e9.jpg[/IMG]

SqueakyWheel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SqueakyWheel »

lmmomSD wrote:How is that little taco kit supposed to feed 6 people? Granted, Hazy will probably eat two bites, but there are three growing boys!

So true. I have three teens and we go through 6 gallons a week. I’m always shocked at the small portions we see Mindy feeding everyone and have concluded they must graze all day instead of eating regular sized meals.

itsame
Talker
Talker

Unread post by itsame »

Has anyone been watching Dan and Chelle (Branden's sister)? As of now...could change later...I actually enjoy watching them. I know Michelle is loud and extraverted, but Dan is so laid back that they kind of seem to balance each other out, unlike the two high-strung idiots. And they actually do interesting things for the most part. I hope they don't fall down the pretentious hole of grandiose delusions like the Bingholes.

Speaking of personalities...anyone here familiar with MBTI care to guess on Mindy and Branden? They seem like the most uneven couple personality-wise. She's like the most ridiculous uptight ESFJ I've ever seen, and he's ESFP/ENFP maybe? She's like his supervisor and I wonder if it gets old for her.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Did you all see the thumbnail for the "road trip snacks"? The only remotely healthy things were the Clif bars and the applesauce pouches. Everything else was _loaded_ with sugar, if not actual candy. So let's amp the kids up on sugar and then put them in the car for a long ride! No wonder they're so hyper!

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

1000% disagree. Who brings play doh in the car!?[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 6baf3a.jpg[/IMG]

Return to “Q-Z”