Been thanked: 0

Re: This Is How We Clickbait | TIHWB | Part 2

Unread post by Decode2018 »

Night lady wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:.

THREAD TITLE - This Is How We Clickbait | This Is How We Bingham | Part 2
TITLE CREDIT - JD386
#TIHWB

Continued from Part 1 - <a class="vglnk" href="viewtopic.php?f=197&t=13344" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>ytmommadrama</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>viewtopic</span><span>.</span><span>php</span><span>?</span><span>f</span><span>=</span><span>197</span><span>&</span><span>t</span><span>=</span><span>13344</span></a>

Carry on...
Love the new title

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Absolutely love the new title too! My other preference was THIS IS HOW WE FAKE'UM!
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by JD386 »

I’m really rooting for them to pass the Greeds subscriber count. It’s only a matter of time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

JD386 wrote:I’m really rooting for them to pass the Greeds subscriber count. It’s only a matter of time.

I said this in the Gardner thread last night but if they keep up the pace of the last few days, over 10,000 new subs a day, they will pass them by the end of the week!

A week or two ago when I checked social blade that wasn't projected to happen for 6 months from now. But they got lucky with the viral video and a huge subscriber spike.

They are already up to 410,682 vs the GQS who only have 457,562. And the GQS decision to post 1-2 week old material completely out of sequence is going to hurt them terribly.

If I could physically do a cartwheel without injuring myself, id promise to video myself doing one the day they pass the GQS. That's celebration worthy!

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
JD386 wrote:I’m really rooting for them to pass the Greeds subscriber count. It’s only a matter of time.

I said this in the Gardner thread last night but if they keep up the pace of the last few days, over 10,000 new subs a day, they will pass them by the end of the week!

A week or two ago when I checked social blade that wasn't projected to happen for 6 months from now. But they got lucky with the viral video and a huge subscriber spike.

They are already up to 410,682 vs the GQS who only have 457,562. And the GQS decision to post 1-2 week old material completely out of sequence is going to hurt them terribly.

If I could physically do a cartwheel without injuring myself, id promise to video myself doing one the day they pass the GQS. That's celebration worthy!

It’s going to be quite the celebration over here when they overtake them. I just imagine Tyloser “Whatever, they’re only successful because of us. Let’s go sit in the hot tub”. Then Assley “Well, I should go over there and congratulate Branden uh, I mean them. I should go over there and give him... I mean them a great big hug”.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So, the Binghams are celebrating New Year's with the Ravellis? Are the kids there, or are they taking advantage of free babysitting with Maddie there?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:So, the Binghams are celebrating New Year's with the Ravellis? Are the kids there, or are they taking advantage of free babysitting with Maddie there?

Looks like all the kids were there. I was very glad not to see the Gardners there.

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I want to make sure that all of my threads see this important site update. At some point this month, YTMD will be down for a period of 2-3 DAYS as it undergoes a site update. This will probably happen around mid-January, but as soon as I hear anything official I will let you know!

You can read the following post for more information in the meantime.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=ht ... are_type=t

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ugh. This is going around. Hazy actually was a toddler at the time...But the Today Show? I'll bet Branden was orgasmic.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... d07165.jpg[/img]

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

I thought their Best of 2018 video was great until I saw the part that included Asshat passing out on the rollercoaster. That one got a giant eye roll.

I can’t imagine the Gardner’s in comparison. Most of what’s in the Binghams is active or outdoors and clearly is the whole family enjoying being together. Whereas the Gardners would be the parents filming their own faces talking at the camera, playing play doh, at the park with the nanny or cracking eggs.

Decode2018
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Decode2018 »

JD386 wrote:I thought their Best of 2018 video was great until I saw the part that included Asshat passing out on the rollercoaster. That one got a giant eye roll.

I can’t imagine the Gardner’s in comparison. Most of what’s in the Binghams is active or outdoors and clearly is the whole family enjoying being together. Whereas the Gardners would be the parents filming their own faces talking at the camera, playing play doh, at the park with the nanny or cracking eggs.

My absolute thoughts too! I am beyond disgusted that they even put the clip on Ashley passing out on the rollercoaster in their vlogs (and especially in their 2018 Recap video)!
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

The vlog they post tomorrow will likely be a clickbait worthy title. Looks like Branden is having his surgery for his eye thing today. I sorta hope it is as gets them a shit ton of new viewers because I’m dying for them to pass the Gardners. Hahahahaha

nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nahthxx »

JD386 wrote:The vlog they post tomorrow will likely be a clickbait worthy title. Looks like Branden is having his surgery for his eye thing today. I sorta hope it is as gets them a shit ton of new viewers because I’m dying for them to pass the Gardners. Hahahahaha

Agreed ImageImage I more so love the binghams just because I want them to surpass the greedners and get under their skin

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Sooo vlogging has slowed down after christmas and snowmobiling... let’s schedule surgery to boost the views! Kind of back fires when mindy has to explain on ig why his eye is stitched the way it is, isnt that good vlog footage you are giving away for free??
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Haulnarse wrote:Sooo vlogging has slowed down after christmas and snowmobiling... let’s schedule surgery to boost the views! Kind of back fires when mindy has to explain on ig why his eye is stitched the way it is, isnt that good vlog footage you are giving away for free??
Weren't some people asking if he'd gotten into a fight?

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Haulnarse wrote:Sooo vlogging has slowed down after christmas and snowmobiling... let’s schedule surgery to boost the views! Kind of back fires when mindy has to explain on ig why his eye is stitched the way it is, isnt that good vlog footage you are giving away for free??
Yeah they probably should have released the vlog before she posted the explanation of the stitches on IG.

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

I gotta add though that surgery was scheduled weeks ago though. I don’t think any of it was an attempt for views.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

JD386 wrote:I gotta add though that surgery was scheduled weeks ago though. I don’t think any of it was an attempt for views.

He definitely needed it removed. It could grow and start bleeding inside. Not life-threatening, but not good either.

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

I’m looking forward to seeing them go live on Sunday. Should be entertaining. Unedited, unfiltered means you realllllly gotta rein your children in before you start. I see Krew just running his mouth and not caring.

Return to “Q-Z”