Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Give Me the Nasal Spray & Forget Shay | Tara Henderson: PT 3

Unread post by Mspenny »

Nonodramas wrote:
ButterflyBrit wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:30 am I am dying at all of this. God I am so glad I am not her child. Those poor kids will be smarter than their mother. Sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The girls already ARE smarter than Tara lol which isn't difficult. She literally thinks taking the girls through the car wash counts as a fun kiddy activity/day out. God those kids must be sooo bored stuck in the house with her all day. Her vlogs are repetitive and boring as hell. I agree with the person that said Tara was more organized for her babymoon than her child's birth. If she had to chose between her mother in law coming to watch the girls while she went off on her stupidd babymoon with a bunch of fake internet friends to take Instagram pics or her coming to watch the girls while Tara gave birth. Tara 100% would just chose her to come while she pissed off on her babymoon. The dumb bitch should have thought about this. I honestly believe the years of drug use has frazzled her brain she is just sooo stupid it hurts. There is no way she managed to finish high school.

Yeah you can really tell when she has a conversation with Baylee. She’ll be talking about something she learned at school and Tara has nothing to add to it because she doesn’t know any more than what Baylee told her, and she just uses this patronizing voice with her like “Yeah! The sun IS hot! That’s pretty cool, huh?” And Baylee’s like, (screaming internally) “....yeah.. Image

Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

Also Baylee..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lucky181
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lucky181 »

The maternity shorts from Destination Maternity are $118. She said she has to get the refund from the small shorts she received before ordering a larger size and is worried if it will take a long time because it's getting hot. Can they really not afford to order a new pair now, charge it and then just get a refund for the smaller pair in a week or so? She can't afford to have 2 $118 charges on her credit card? That seems so strange.
dr_philly
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by dr_philly »

I thought the exact same thing, just order new shorts now and return the others for a refund.. but maybe she couldn't figure that out!
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

I’m confused on why she needs a party theme. Who is she going to invite to this party? The cashiers at target? She’s looking at some pretty fancy setups to.

Megs1988
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Megs1988 »

unwitty_username wrote:Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:42 am
Danielsgirl wrote:Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:29 am
unwitty_username wrote:Soooo...I guess she didn't share the baby's name in the vlog??
Nope - she will be filming a name reveal this weekend.?

Thank you! I have a hard time sitting through her vlogs. The way she talks and repeats herself makes my brain go numb.
She drives me bat shit crazy repeating herself with that shit eating perma half smile on her face
grantlovesmusick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by grantlovesmusick »

Carmencita wrote:Tara, I actually like you and most of the time think you’re doing a great job as a mom and a YouTuber but the sun exposure has nothing to do with vitamin C. It’s vitamin D you’re talking about.

Damn this woman is very stupid. No wonder her and Airbag get along so well. Dumber and Dumber a match made on utube.

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

Graysky33
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Graysky33 »

Lillouiepooie wrote:I’m confused on why she needs a party theme. Who is she going to invite to this party? The cashiers at target? She’s looking at some pretty fancy setups to.

I thought the same thing...all this effort and money for the 4 of them. Like Shay will care if the bar cart is decorated or not.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

ButterflyBrit
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ButterflyBrit »

Lillouiepooie wrote:I’m confused on why she needs a party theme. Who is she going to invite to this party? The cashiers at target? She’s looking at some pretty fancy setups to.

Wtf does taco Tuesday have to do with shays second birthday (ya Tara her 2nd birthday dumbass) she is such a reacher I can’t stand this twat. Always has to be over the top and not related to anything whatsoever. Her new nickname should be Tara The Taco Twat

grantlovesmusick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by grantlovesmusick »

DasHappy wrote:So she can get her MIL to watch the girls so she can go drink mock tails with her friends but she can’t figure out what to do with them when she GIVES BIRTH? She’s either really stupid or vain, or both.
Also how long is she going to drag out this name thing? Nobody cares

It kills me that these bitches think they are somebody. Don't care Tara twat

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

ButterflyBrit wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:52 pm

Wtf does taco Tuesday have to do with shays second birthday (ya Tara her 2nd birthday dumbass) she is such a reacher I can’t stand this twat. Always has to be over the top and not related to anything whatsoever. Her new nickname should be Tara The Taco Twat

Not sure if you were being sarcastic, but its the theme taco TWOsday.

But I agree who is she going to invite? Fly Hilary in, her dad? Aaryn would go and get a hotel im sure. Sounds like a blast, not!
Danielsgirl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Danielsgirl »

MiloandMax1 wrote:
ButterflyBrit wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:52 pm

But I agree who is she going to invite? Fly Hilary in, her dad? Aaryn would go and get a hotel im sure. Sounds like a blast, not!

If that, it’s all just for the vlogs, hauls, IG pics and possible sponsors.

girlandboymom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by girlandboymom »

Danielsgirl wrote:
MiloandMax1 wrote:
ButterflyBrit wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:52 pm Wtf does taco Tuesday have to do with shays second birthday (ya Tara her 2nd birthday dumbass) she is such a reacher I can’t stand this twat. Always has to be over the top and not related to anything whatsoever. Her new nickname should be Tara The Taco Twat

If that, it’s all just for the vlogs, hauls, IG pics and possible sponsors.

Exactly! Just like the gender reveal. That was over the top ridiculous when it was initially just for them and their kids.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

What did they do for Baylee's birthday? I don't think she had a party did she? Although I'm glad the focus is finally on Shay.

Edited to add, I think Tara's dad did come in for Baylee's birthday so I guess he would for Shay to?
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

MiloandMax1 wrote:What did they do for Baylee's birthday? I don't think she had a party did she? Although I'm glad the focus is finally on Shay.

Edited to add, I think Tara's dad did come in for Baylee's birthday so I guess he would for Shay to?
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 2f164e.jpg[/IMG]
This ^ a Valentine’s Day Birthday “party” with literally three grown ups and shay. Then they played outside in their backyard with a bounce house. She didn’t even take her to the park or indoor play area for her birthday. So sad, but I guess in Tara’s world half a day at “school” is good enough for Baylee.

mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Why can’t Tara be normal why can’t they just order pizza,juice,and get a cake and ice cream that would a typical family would do..

So over the top it’s ridiculous...

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Also wanted to add she put like four ads in the video of her birthday. Must have been some expensive balloons

Nonodramas
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nonodramas »

[/quote]
This ^ a Valentine’s Day Birthday “party” with literally three grown ups and shay. Then they played outside in their backyard with a bounce house. She didn’t even take her to the park or indoor play area for her birthday. So sad, but I guess in Tara’s world half a day at “school” is good enough for Baylee.
[/quote]

Exactly even her kids birthdays are based on what she thinks looks picture worthy on Instagram not what they really want. Bailey absolutely loves her cars/trucks and I'm sure she would have loved some sort of car theme. I guess that theme doesn't match Tara's Instagram feed so she went for pink hearts instead because it's what Tara wanted to match her pink instagram. Tara doesn't even have any friends to invite round to see the decor. She buys a large amount of food, decorations that SHE wants and spends lots of money on expensive cakes and then bins them all because in her words 'nobody likes cake in this house, I just bought it for a picture'. Imagine living your life like this, beyond pathetic. The poor girls aren't even allowed to go to the park and get dirty because Tara wants them to be dressed up to the nines every damn day in uncomfortable looking clothes. #LETTHEMBEKIDS
kaellarae9368
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kaellarae9368 »

I feel like it’s time for a new thread

Brighton

Unread post by Brighton »

mssqueen233 wrote:Why can’t Tara be normal why can’t they just order pizza,juice,and get a cake and ice cream that would a typical family would do..

So over the top it’s ridiculous...ImageImageImageImage

Because it all has to be Instagram worthy, at the expense of her own kids. Because what kid would prefer design over actual fun time?

Return to “Tara Henderson”