Tara Henderson | Part 5

kaassss
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tara Henderson | Part 5

Unread post by kaassss »

I’m still annoyed at her complaining about Adam not being able to multitask while driving, and asking him to do everything. He was DRIVING?!? Does she want to get in a car accident?! This is seriously the dumbest girl. If she wasn’t exploiting her kids and faking going into labor for money, she wouldn’t be successful anywhere. Not to mention that criminal record

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jujuisonthatbeat »

kaassss wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:48 am I’m still annoyed at her complaining about Adam not being able to multitask while driving, and asking him to do everything. He was DRIVING?!? Does she want to get in a car accident?! This is seriously the dumbest girl. If she wasn’t exploiting her kids and faking going into labor for money, she wouldn’t be successful anywhere. Not to mention that criminal record

I saw that too. She's so stupid. He's DRIVING you dumb idiot. And then she got pissed at him because she has to multi-task? Welcome to motherhood lol. Also, stop eating with your mouth open and stop talking while eating. Where are your manners?
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

And she was complaining she didn't like those chips but was surely enjoying them lol
kaassss
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kaassss »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 59aee7.jpg[/IMG]
So creepy. She edits the crap out of her pictures.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I'm surprised she has a normal hospital gown on and not one of the fashion ones.
jcb927
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jcb927 »

kaassss wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 59aee7.jpg[/IMG]
So creepy. She edits the crap out of her pictures.

Yeah her face is tuned as fuck. It's so obvious.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

Lmao what she posts
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 9f9274.jpg[/IMG]

Vs what Adam posts
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... b0568b.jpg[/IMG]

And when I watched Adams story it wasn’t there anymore Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Megs1988
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Megs1988 »

just2curious wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:18 am
Mspenny wrote:Where the fuq is Shays hand written note from her grandpa? Even if it was Baylee’s birthday when he left it, he couldn’t have wrote one out for Shay too??
My grandparents would have never wrote out a note about how proud they are of my sister and not said or done anything for me. That’s just mean. I’m just glad Shays too young to realize it right now.

Also, she should just leave the patio the colour it is. Their house is beige, the fence is brown, the pergola is brown. It all matches right now. Leave it alone lol. Not everything has to be white Tara....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
agreeImage I also noticed when Tara was in the car hands free telling Adam to pass Baylee back a dill pickle chip while he was (Driving) that she didn't offer one to Shay. I'm pretty sure she has teeth and is capable of munching on a chip, surely if my 1 year old can do it I would imagine her 2 year old can too? Idk I thought that was kind of meanImage

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I’ve been noticing how they keep Shay in a stroller when they’re out almost all the time. They put her in one when they were leaving the hotel the other morning. Like, why?? Can she not walk to the car? Tara puts her in a stroller to walk into the doctor’s office... it seems like more trouble to me than just letting her walk in.
Mammaj42
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mammaj42 »

Typical Tara-buys “champagne” at target for when her alcoholic self comes home from the hospital. Wtf???? Seriously,she is the WORST!
hscheer10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hscheer10 »

What's with the massive clickbait in today's vlog? She might be currently at the hospital but the title and thumbnail had nothing to do with that particular video. At no point in the vlog was she in the hospital. I hate when YouTubers do that crap. I can't wait for the day when YouTube isn't a thing anymore and all these people have to find real jobs.

Her hair has got to go. It doesn't suit her well at all.
Mammaj42
Talker
Talker

hscheer10 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:44 am What's with the massive clickbait in today's vlog? She might be currently at the hospital but the title and thumbnail had nothing to do with that particular video. At no point in the vlog was she in the hospital. I hate when YouTubers do that crap. I can't wait for the day when YouTube isn't a thing anymore and all these people have to find real jobs.

Her hair has got to go. It doesn't suit her well at all.
Yes on the hair! Has to go! She looks so much better without all of that fake heavy hair! If she removed her fake hair and lashes I bet her face would look a lot thinner! It bugs the crap out of me!
lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lavenderlove »

How much do we wanna bet? Failed epidural? That seems to be the trend on YouTube these days. A whole lot of anesthesiologists should be fired because YouTube makes it seem like epidurals never work!

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

lavenderlove wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:54 am How much do we wanna bet? Failed epidural? That seems to be the trend on YouTube these days. A whole lot of anesthesiologists should be fired because YouTube makes it seem like epidurals never work! Image

I've never had one but I think these people are getting them too soon and it wears off when the real ones start. Honestly epidurals Always made me nervous. Good thing I'm pain tolerant.
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

Mammaj42 wrote:Typical Tara-buys “champagne” at target for when her alcoholic self comes home from the hospital. Wtf???? Seriously,she is the WORST!
IDK, but buying Champagne isn't uncommon. My Hospital provides (of course you have to pay approx $100) an option of a dinner and Champagne for both parents. Anyway it didn't surprise me. What did was she bought Cheap Champagne!!!

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

lenalena
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lenalena »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:02 am
lavenderlove wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:54 am How much do we wanna bet? Failed epidural? That seems to be the trend on YouTube these days. A whole lot of anesthesiologists should be fired because YouTube makes it seem like epidurals never work! Image

I've never had one but I think these people are getting them too soon and it wears off when the real ones start. Honestly epidurals Always made me nervous. Good thing I'm pain tolerant.
I agree. I had an epidural my first labor (second labor was too fast). I was on the fence about getting it and the nurse said if I decided to do it right around 5 or 6 (I got it at 6) cm is a good time. A lot of these girls seem like they get it at 3 cm or when being indicted they get it before they even start pitocin.
girlandboymom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by girlandboymom »

Did any of you get all gussied up to give birth?! I know Tara is all about trying to not look like a man, but I'd just think of all times to relax on the cake face and extensions, it would be now. I don't know, I looked like a drown rat when I gave birth both times. My appearance was the absolute last of my concerns.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Mammaj42 wrote:Typical Tara-buys “champagne” at target for when her alcoholic self comes home from the hospital. Wtf???? Seriously,she is the WORST!

Isn’t she still on probation for her numerous duii’s?????

Mammaj42
Talker
Talker

jazieg wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:03 am
IDK, but buying Champagne isn't uncommon. My Hospital provides (of course you have to pay approx $100) an option of a dinner and Champagne for both parents. Anyway it didn't surprise me. What did was she bought Cheap Champagne!!!

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
It surprises me that a person who is on probation and has had multiple DUI’s would post something like that on her channel. Maybe she makes bad decisions while drinking... in my opinion given her history she should probably stay away from alcohol.
Mammaj42
Talker
Talker

mssqueen233 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:32 am

Isn’t she still on probation for her numerous duii’s?????

Yes! Exactly my point! Why would she film that? She’s an idiot!
jacquelyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jacquelyn »

the last thing an in recovery addict needs is alcohol I'd think

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Return to “Tara Henderson”