Tara Henderson | Part 5

Mammaj42
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tara Henderson | Part 5

Unread post by Mammaj42 »

It is deeply troubling that Tara would put up this picture of Shay and then take it down. Why???

Her channel is growing so fast I have to wonder what Adam is doing on the backend- buying subscribers? They are sooo boring it’s insane! Adam really needs a shower and he needs to cut that bracelet off! Ugh.
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Mammaj42 wrote:It is deeply troubling that Tara would put up this picture of Shay and then take it down. Why???

Her channel is growing so fast I have to wonder what Adam is doing on the backend- buying subscribers? They are sooo boring it’s insane! Adam really needs a shower and he needs to cut that bracelet off! Ugh.

There for sure buying subscribers!!! Cheaters do it the right way...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Tara's video titles are all the same. "TRANSITIONING TO LIFE WITH 3 KIDS" "THIS IS LIFE WITH 3 KIDS" Then literally all the others are "DAY IN THE LIFE WITH A NEWBORN" ........We get it. chill
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Tara's video titles are all the same. "TRANSITIONING TO LIFE WITH 3 KIDS" "THIS IS LIFE WITH 3 KIDS" Then literally all the others are "DAY IN THE LIFE WITH A NEWBORN" ........We get it. chill

Hahahaha don’t you know it brings more views I so agree it’s Getting so fucking old real quick.. go back to your bedroom TaraaA!

Mammaj42
Talker
Talker

I seriously can’t believe some of the stuff she films. Pouring your breast milk into a pouch just isn’t interesting! After that fiasco where she left in some of the outtakes in her video I wonder how many takes she does for each and everything.

I’ve said it before but Adam really does remind me of Ted Bundy. He is so nasty! It would be so annoying to have your husband at home with you all of the time! They both need to find outside lives away from the house! It’s depressing!
girlandboymom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by girlandboymom »

Mammaj42 wrote:I seriously can’t believe some of the stuff she films. Pouring your breast milk into a pouch just isn’t interesting! After that fiasco where she left in some of the outtakes in her video I wonder how many takes she does for each and everything.

I’ve said it before but Adam really does remind me of Ted Bundy. He is so nasty! It would be so annoying to have your husband at home with you all of the time! They both need to find outside lives away from the house! It’s depressing!
The outtakes are ridiculous. So not real. The pouring warm milk into cold milk. Any chemists here? I was told that chilled bm past 4 hours should never be introduced to warm milk. Is she dripping into her hooka while milk is already in it? ImageImage

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Mammaj42
Talker
Talker

girlandboymom wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:49 pm
Mammaj42 wrote:I seriously can’t believe some of the stuff she films. Pouring your breast milk into a pouch just isn’t interesting! After that fiasco where she left in some of the outtakes in her video I wonder how many takes she does for each and everything.

The outtakes are ridiculous. So not real. The pouring warm milk into cold milk. Any chemists here? I was told that chilled bm past 4 hours should never be introduced to warm milk. Is she dripping into her hooka while milk is already in it? ImageImage

Omg- I thought the same thing on the milk! It’s insane! You cannot put the warm milk and mix it with the cold-no, just no! Why doesn’t she just pump one side? I was a pumping maniac on the extreme side- my first baby my milk never came in, it’s very rare and I never knew it could happen, it was awful, so with my second baby my milk came in and I pumped and pumped. I filled up my freezer and my friends freezer. It was over the top. Bye- funny thing is that my older child was never sick- younger child always sick.....

She’s an idiot. Can’t pronounce words correctly let alone know how to handle milk, lol.
dartkk15
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dartkk15 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... f2d9c3.jpg[/IMG]
“RECIPIES” I can’tImage

kaassss
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kaassss »

dartkk15 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... f2d9c3.jpg[/IMG]
“RECIPIES” I can’tImage

Tara is such a fucken idiot.
Just go back to your bottles of alcohol while you wait to get off probation for..... *gasp* driving under the influence. ImageImage

Meanwhile her husband is trying to make it a brand ImageImageImageImage TyPiCaL tArA.

Tootired2mom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tootired2mom »

Mammaj42 wrote:

Omg- I thought the same thing on the milk! It’s insane! You cannot put the warm milk and mix it with the cold-no, just no! Why doesn’t she just pump one side? I was a pumping maniac on the extreme side- my first baby my milk never came in, it’s very rare and I never knew it could happen, it was awful, so with my second baby my milk came in and I pumped and pumped. I filled up my freezer and my friends freezer. It was over the top. Bye- funny thing is that my older child was never sick- younger child always sick.....

She’s an idiot. Can’t pronounce words correctly let alone know how to handle milk, lol.

I honestly wish I’d had known about the haka when I was breastfeeding, I had oversupply like a bitch. I got mastitis twice, shit sucks man. But you’d figure her third child she’d know how to properly take care of breast milk. It ain’t rocket science.
girlandboymom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by girlandboymom »

Mammaj42 wrote:

Ok. Thanks for confirming. I never mixed bm with chilled cause I was told or read somewhere not to do that, but I think even I hadn't been told, common sense would tell me not to mix them. We all know TMan lacks common sense, but isn't she married to the guy that had a tantrum on IG stories over Target's "expired" milk that wasn't even expired?! Image He was such a priss about it. You'd think he would chime in when his wife is introducing bacteria to his child.

dartkk15
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dartkk15 »

kaassss wrote:
dartkk15 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... f2d9c3.jpg[/IMG]
“RECIPIES” I can’tImage

Tara is such a fucken idiot.
Just go back to your bottles of alcohol while you wait to get off probation for..... *gasp* driving under the influence. ImageImage

Meanwhile her husband is trying to make it a brand ImageImageImageImage TyPiCaL tArA.

They are embarrassing.

Megs1988
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Megs1988 »

jazieg wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:41 am I think Shay is much prettier than Baylee. As Bay grows older she, to me, is getting less cuter. Not saying she isn't cute at all here... Just not "as".

Also she has that Eddie Munster hairline which is really noticeable in these pics.

Now, I'm wondering about Graysons Baptism. Tara said in her Collab with Aaryn and Channon that she believes in a Catholic one....

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
I think Shay is cuter too. Poor Baylee is like a little robot, just exactly what hat mommy wants her to do. Tara probably doesn’t even have to tell her to pose.
Megs1988
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Megs1988 »

Megs1988 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:12 am
Dreaminusa99 wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:54 pm

Sums up my little rant earlier...sure, Jan Image. She denies every accusation, yet continues to do it, and makes it obvious too! Just because one kid likes to have their picture taken and be in the camera, doesn’t mean the other kid should be pushed aside for kid #1 and constantly ignored. She really is stupid as hell Image

And Tara said “it’s just the opposite” meaning Shay gets more attention than Baylee. Constantly saying Shay is difficult, wild, etc., doesn’t count as more attention. Why can’t Shay go and get her nails done instead of Baylee? Im sure Tara would counter that with “Shay doesn’t like having her nails done!” Then leave Baylee at home and take Shay to do something she likes. How about a trampoline park? Or put Shay in gymnastics. If she’s active like they say, then she needs an outlet for her injury. Being stuffed into their beige house 24/7 doesn’t give Shay what she needs.

I just wonder how many times Shay has heard “If you would behave like Baylee ... blah blah blah”
Just realized I wrote “injury”. I meant to write “energy” lol
Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cinderella777 »

Broad can't spell... can't pronounce words properly... I have stopped watching a while back, between her creepy AF husband, her stupidity and the kids being used as 'props' for her insanely boring videos... I honestly just can't anymore. Good bye sis... ur dumb AF
Lilyrose22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lilyrose22 »

girlandboymom wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:50 pm I might be an over the top hellicopter mom, but seeing Grayson with a blanket gives me anxiety. She can't even make the excuse that he is cold. It is Texas, he has a swaddle and what looks like a sleeper on. I don't know. The risk of a blanket freaks me out.

"Is the light just for flies or mosquitos too?" Image

SAME! Oh he looks so overheated, he is so red when he is swaddled and layered with clothing and blankets, his skin is a totally different color for "tummy time"! How by baby #3 wouldn't you recognize the baby is too warm?
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Why is shay still sucking on a pacifier it’s probably gray’s?????

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 6c55a2.jpg[/IMG]

Heardgreatthings
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Heardgreatthings »

Last summer when I was TTC I started watching Tara, Airhead, Liza. They’re all boring AF now. How many “day in the life”, grocery hauls, cleaning videos, and “ xx month update”s can you watch. It’s all the same freaking thing. At least T Beaston does some useful content once in awhile. Her “mom hacks” video the other day had a few good tips, at least she tries to make content that can help other people once in awhile. These other airheads just make videos constantly showing off the crap they buy and how many times they can go to Starbucks or Dunkin’ in a week. Or in Liza’s case how long she can stay in her cluttered house without leaving.

Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cinderella777 »

Lilyrose22 wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:40 am
girlandboymom wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:50 pm I might be an over the top hellicopter mom, but seeing Grayson with a blanket gives me anxiety. She can't even make the excuse that he is cold. It is Texas, he has a swaddle and what looks like a sleeper on. I don't know. The risk of a blanket freaks me out.

"Is the light just for flies or mosquitos too?" Image

SAME! Oh he looks so overheated, he is so red when he is swaddled and layered with clothing and blankets, his skin is a totally different color for "tummy time"! How by baby #3 wouldn't you recognize the baby is too warm?
Yeh this 'momboss' has no clue.
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Tara Henderson | Part 5

Not fucking interested in audible books she’s always trying to sell shit.. another fucking hair bow how old are you 12 Tara..

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 261855.jpg[/IMG]

Return to “Tara Henderson”