This is how we Bingham | Part 3

slc_chick
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: This is how we Bingham | Part 3

Unread post by slc_chick »

This feels REALLY mean to say and I don’t mean it offensively... but Mindy’s mom is quite overweight and it makes me wonder if Mindy is paranoid about having a fat family. That’s why she serves up such tiny portions.

Just a theory...
nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nahthxx »

slc_chick wrote:This feels REALLY mean to say and I don’t mean it offensively... but Mindy’s mom is quite overweight and it makes me wonder if Mindy is paranoid about having a fat family. That’s why she serves up such tiny portions.

Just a theory...
She’s not that over weight. And mindy’s dad and brother are tall and skinny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
apmfacebook93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by apmfacebook93 »

I know I have the unpopular opinion here....but I don’t think their portion sizes are that small. I think most people eat WAY more than they should (myself included) and portion sizes have become soooo unhealthily skewed in America. What I do see as a huge problem with is the type of food she’s feeding them.
I mean....
Uncrustable - Sugar
Cookie Dough - Sugar
Cliff Bar - Sugar
Oranges - Sugar
Applesauce - Sugar

Where is the protein? How about a meat? What about a vegetable or two? Whole grains? Maybe even something salty just for the heck of it.

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

apmfacebook93 wrote:I know I have the unpopular opinion here....but I don’t think their portion sizes are that small. I think most people eat WAY more than they should (myself included) and portion sizes have become soooo unhealthily skewed in America. What I do see as a huge problem with is the type of food she’s feeding them.
I mean....
Uncrustable - Sugar
Cookie Dough - Sugar
Cliff Bar - Sugar
Oranges - Sugar
Applesauce - Sugar

Where is the protein? How about a meat? What about a vegetable or two? Whole grains? Maybe even something salty just for the heck of it.

I agree and disagree. I disagree that their portion sizes are sufficient. It’s not enough food for dinner. Agree that they need more protein. She made a dinner with 2 chicken breasts once. For 6 people. That’s not a sufficient serving of protein. Their dinners are always carb heavy with very little protein. It makes no sense.

TrashTalk00
Informer
Informer

Unread post by TrashTalk00 »

apmfacebook93 wrote:I know I have the unpopular opinion here....but I don’t think their portion sizes are that small. I think most people eat WAY more than they should (myself included) and portion sizes have become soooo unhealthily skewed in America. What I do see as a huge problem with is the type of food she’s feeding them.
I mean....
Uncrustable - Sugar
Cookie Dough - Sugar
Cliff Bar - Sugar
Oranges - Sugar
Applesauce - Sugar

My issue with their portions is that the foods she is feeding is CRAP. Empty calories, sugar and nothing healthy. I agree that Americans do eat too much but in this case those boys are growing and playing sports they need hearty meals for dinner and good nutritious breakfast. Not a pop tart to go. Also I do think Mindy has a fear of becoming over weight and Branden clearly cares about his weight he’s always doing diets and fads to stay slim.

Uncle_Deadly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Uncle_Deadly »

Now that Ava has had her ears pierced, any bets on how long until Hazyl has hers done? I am guessing within a month. You know that Mindy will not be able to resist. Mindy see, Mindy do.
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Uncle_Deadly wrote:Now that Ava has had her ears pierced, any bets on how long until Hazyl has hers done? I am guessing within a month. You know that Mindy will not be able to resist. Mindy see, Mindy do.
I’m truly shocked they didn’t get hers pierced when she was a baby with how materialistic Mindy is.

SweetiePie60
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SweetiePie60 »

Uncle_Deadly wrote:Now that Ava has had her ears pierced, any bets on how long until Hazyl has hers done? I am guessing within a month. You know that Mindy will not be able to resist. Mindy see, Mindy do.
I was thinking the same thing.

whydowewatchthis
Talker
Talker

Unread post by whydowewatchthis »

Uncle_Deadly wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:14 am Now that Ava has had her ears pierced, any bets on how long until Hazyl has hers done? I am guessing within a month. You know that Mindy will not be able to resist. Mindy see, Mindy do.
ADORABLE PRESCHOOLER GET'S EARS PIERCED! REACTS LIKE A SAVAGE.
and then she'll need a treat. and then Mindy will be disappointed that she *just* found out she can't change out the starter earrings for (I think it's 6?) weeks into all the so cute one's she will have already bought. Including the matching sets.
whydowewatchthis
Talker
Talker

They've missed a lot of school because of orthodontist appointments, and dentist appointments...

lets not talk about the vacations!!

Hey Mindy, most places are open until 5. I wore my braces for about an extra two weeks because my mom only allowed me to go to after school appointments, so sometimes I couldn't always take the first available because that impacted her work schedule.

But I realize it fits your schedule better to get them on right now so we can have more posts about the pain, and the braveness, and the savageness!
whydowewatchthis
Talker
Talker

....ALSO... "Get's crown at dentist"
"walks on roof with go pro in his mouth"... one wrong step and not only will there be broken bones, but also broken teeth, which I feel is almost worse!
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

whydowewatchthis wrote:They've missed a lot of school because of orthodontist appointments, and dentist appointments...

lets not talk about the vacations!!

Hey Mindy, most places are open until 5. I wore my braces for about an extra two weeks because my mom only allowed me to go to after school appointments, so sometimes I couldn't always take the first available because that impacted her work schedule.

But I realize it fits your schedule better to get them on right now so we can have more posts about the pain, and the braveness, and the savageness!
I was just coming to post this! Why the hell are they pulling them out of school so much? It’s so disruptive. Especially since she tends to take them to school and mid day pull them out and then take them back. 2 options would be better. (1) go first thing in the morning or (2) go at the end of the day or hell, option (3) GO AFTER SCHOOL!

SweetiePie60
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SweetiePie60 »

Way to go Mindy!!! Take Krew out of school mid day for his dentist appointment and take him back to school in pain!!

slc_chick
Talker
Talker

Unread post by slc_chick »

JD386 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:19 am
I’m truly shocked they didn’t get hers pierced when she was a baby with how materialistic Mindy is.

I'm surprised she didn't either, but maybe she scratched that "accessorising" itch when she painted Hazyl's nails at literally one day old when she was still in hospital.
Pufflepup
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Pufflepup »

They’ll be pierced sooner rather than later, with epic savage vlog documentation.

I STILL can’t get over how humble and genuine the Hollands are and how supposedly close they are to TIHWB. Hell, my friend’s kid had a gluten allergy(luckily grew out of it) and I couldn’t help but check kid snacks I bought to see if they were gluten free or not in the slim chance he’d be at our house during snack time. Lindsey has to worry about her child having seizures among other challenges in his life— and she does it with such grace I might add— and Mindy is still just so materialistic and superficial and braggy and whiney ALL THE TIME.
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Mindy thinks school pick up line should have concessions and sell Dr. Pepper and Milk Duds. But she’s too busy so someone else should start it. What the hell is she too damn busy doing? And why are people in Utah so addicted to soda!? It’s baffling. Is this why they all need so much dental work!?

Pufflepup
Informer
Informer

JD386 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:20 pm Mindy thinks school pick up line should have concessions and sell Dr. Pepper and Milk Duds. But she’s too busy so someone else should start it. What the hell is she too damn busy doing? And why are people in Utah so addicted to soda!? It’s baffling. Is this why they all need so much dental work!?

Well they can’t drink alcohol so they get their jollies on sugar and caffeine I suppose. I don’t drink a lot of soda but I do joke with my husband when I do that I’m having some “Mormon juice”

And talk about privilege. Wah I have the opportunity and availability to pick up my children from school every single day and I want snacks! ... leave the tantrums to Hazyl. There’s kids walking home a quarter mile from their bus stop in the cold and snow because their parents work actual 9-5’s and they’re not bitching about it on the internet.
nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nahthxx »

At this point they are so un-relatable, it’s cringy.

Pufflepup
Informer
Informer

Lindsey: Hi guys! I started a blog
....Mindy: Hi guys! I haven't written on our blog in years, but I've started again!
Lindsey: I love making charcuterie boards on sundays, it's a little tradition we have
....Mindy: Hey! I just wrote a blog post on charcuterie!
Lindsey: The month of November, our family will be doing gratitude journals.
....Mindy: We are doing gratitude journals!
Lindsey: I'd like to share the story of our house catching on fire a year ago.
....Mindy: I left a candle burning for 5 hours while we are gone and I'm so glad my house didn't burn down!

How did Mindy come up with her own content before she copied everything Lindsey does?
nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nahthxx »

Pufflepup wrote:Lindsey: Hi guys! I started a blog
....Mindy: Hi guys! I haven't written on our blog in years, but I've started again!
Lindsey: I love making charcuterie boards on sundays, it's a little tradition we have
....Mindy: Hey! I just wrote a blog post on charcuterie!
Lindsey: The month of November, our family will be doing gratitude journals.
....Mindy: We are doing gratitude journals!
Lindsey: I'd like to share the story of our house catching on fire a year ago.
....Mindy: I left a candle burning for 5 hours while we are gone and I'm so glad my house didn't burn down!

How did Mindy come up with her own content before she copied everything Lindsey does?
I noticed all this too. She didn’t finally mention in the one vlog about Lindsey mentioning the gratitude journals at Sunday school or whatever she teaches. But like come on...

Return to “Q-Z”