prettylights92
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Til Vacuum do us part | Part 2

Unread post by prettylights92 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 49d30c.jpg[/IMG]

So she has a surprise. I’m sure it’s something dumb and underwhelming. Like they painted something else gold or hung something different somewhere. Or switched rooms again.

She says she’s not pregnant. And we all know they aren’t moving. (Unless it was a different house in the same neighborhood. She’s so scared to do anything out of her comfort zone. It’s pathetic lol.) Maybe she got a new car. We all know Ashley’s been wanting one even though the car she has now is perfectly fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Til Vacuum do us part | Part 2

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

Oh y’all a secret is coming. If chase quit his job I’m never watching her again 🤣
Grinandbearit17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Grinandbearit17 »

I hope they are smart enough not to have Chase quit his job.
maverickfan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by maverickfan »

Lifeisfun wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:51 pm Oh y’all a secret is coming. If chase quit his job I’m never watching her again 🤣
I know!! That would be very unwise.
libertyrose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by libertyrose »

maverickfan wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:37 pm
Lifeisfun wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:51 pm Oh y’all a secret is coming. If chase quit his job I’m never watching her again 🤣
I know!! That would be very unwise.
I think it will be another click bait dud like the Enterprise one. She built it up so much that when she uploaded it, it was dumb. Just her renting a too big truck for her throw aways,. I bet she bought a new dog or we can only hope, that she will announce that she is retiring from YT and social media. lmao
KSGirl4Ever
Talker
Talker

Unread post by KSGirl4Ever »

Grinandbearit17 wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:46 pm I hope they are smart enough not to have Chase quit his job.
I bet that's it!
kaedlie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kaedlie »

I think it will be that she is putting Sav in school.
ClaraLonchamp
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by ClaraLonchamp »

Maybe she really got sick with this obsession of what people are writing about her? I hope she has been able to ask for psychological help because it becomes more and more pathetic in each video that this poor woman is losing her mind.
maverickfan
Amateur
Amateur

I really hope that it isn’t Chase quitting his job with good benefits but it wouldn’t surprise me as she stated that she wanted him home to help her with YouTube.

My other guesses are:

—They did the bathroom remodel that she spoke of not too long ago

—They put in a pool

—They painted the back porch

—They bought a new vehicle

The best thing they could do is enroll Savannah in school.

Also, in her last video when she was folding clothes in her bedroom, she closed the closet door behind her when she went in to put something in there. That seemed odd to me.
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brittknee »

I’ll put money into a pool that she moved the small mirror back into her beauty room and the large one back into the dining room. The excitement never ends!
maverickfan
Amateur
Amateur

brittknee wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:27 am I’ll put money into a pool that she moved the small mirror back into her beauty room and the large one back into the dining room. The excitement never ends!

Or she flipped her mattress?
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I just can’t understand why people would say “omg you’re pregnant!!!” That’s literally the LAST THING I would ever assume with this woman. A new baby means it wouldn’t be all about her.
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

So wait her daughter and husband are both allergic to dogs so she got another dog?
speaktruth
Informer
Informer

Unread post by speaktruth »

brittknee wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:06 am So wait her daughter and husband are both allergic to dogs so she got another dog?
Is it another Meg wannabe dog?

How SO thoughtful and generous that she can make the 2 people she's supposed to love the most, suffer so much! Just, WOW! The only person Ashley loves, is Ashley. That is it. End of that story.
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

I guess I’m just confused by the whole thing because she’s said in numerous videos that they’re both allergic.....so she gets another dog.

Not to mention how painful it was watching her not even enjoy the dog but instead WENT BEHIND IT WITH A TOWEL ON THE FLOOR WIPING UP!!!
Grinandbearit17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Grinandbearit17 »

He doesn’t look very curly for a labradoodle, but maybe it’s because he’s a puppy. He could possibly not be a real labradoodle either since she got him off of craigslist. Lol I am guessing that if Tyger doesn’t bother their allergies then he won’t either if he is this breed. That was pretty quick on going from wanting an adult dog to getting a puppy.
ChelleBelle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ChelleBelle »

speaktruth wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:19 am
brittknee wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:06 am So wait her daughter and husband are both allergic to dogs so she got another dog?

How SO thoughtful and generous that she can make the 2 people she's supposed to love the most, suffer so much! Just, WOW! The only person Ashley loves, is Ashley. That is it. End of that story.
Yup, a labradoodle. That's exactly what Meg has, except hers is the golden one.

What a joke that she keeps saying they want to adopt a dog, but then get it from Craigslist? Most dogs sold on Craigslist are sold by breeders. Also, he doesn't look like a labradoodle at all? The face/body yes, but his fur isn't curly at all.

Edit to add: I guess there are straight haired labradoodles, but they have more lab than doodle in them. Wouldn't that flare up their allergies really bad?
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I really thought that the surprise was light bulbs 🤣🤣🤣

Also I have friends with various forms of poodles/doodles and they don’t bother allergies. That’s one of the main reasons people get them. I thought he was so so cute!!

Kind of selfish of Ashley demanding they can’t have a puppy. Could you imagine her cleaning up poop messes? However it would be a great chore for Savannah!
greymatter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by greymatter »

speaktruth wrote:

Even has the same name as Meg's....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

greymatter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by greymatter »

She probably waited until she was sure he was potty trained and didn't create a mess to tell us, because if that were the case, she would have to have him euthanized.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Return to “Q-Z”