RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Til Vacuum do us part | Part 2

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE:

TITLE CREDIT:

Have a title suggestion? Please comment them down below and the title with the most “likes/thanks” will be chosen!

ChelleBelle
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: Til Vacuum do us part | Part 2

Unread post by ChelleBelle »

Continuing from the other thread. I always thought the e-cloth cloths were like Norwex cloths (with the silver or whatever in them). Just looked them up and they’re literally just a microfiber cloth? Wow, that’s quite the rip off! You can get a 24 pack on Amazon for 12 bucks for the same exact thing.
kaedlie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kaedlie »

RottieMama wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:39 pm THREAD TITLE:

TITLE CREDIT:

Have a title suggestion? Please comment them down below and the title with the most “likes/thanks” will be chosen!

ImageImageImage
No thread title, but I have to acknowledge the rottie as a rottie mom myself (15 months old, male) :)
greymatter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by greymatter »

ChelleBelle wrote:Continuing from the other thread. I always thought the e-cloth cloths were like Norwex cloths (with the silver or whatever in them). Just looked them up and they’re literally just a microfiber cloth? Wow, that’s quite the rip off! You can get a 24 pack on Amazon for 12 bucks for the same exact thing.
I think their claim is they disinfect also with just water?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

greymatter wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:35 pm
ChelleBelle wrote:Continuing from the other thread. I always thought the e-cloth cloths were like Norwex cloths (with the silver or whatever in them). Just looked them up and they’re literally just a microfiber cloth? Wow, that’s quite the rip off! You can get a 24 pack on Amazon for 12 bucks for the same exact thing.
I think their claim is they disinfect also with just water?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
It’s just another clever marketing technique to get people suckered in! They claim it’s something with the fibers but I call bullshit lol. Her video today was a joke. She needs to just acknowledge that her home isn’t actually messy and that’s ok. It’s where she is at in life and her specific situation. The staging is so obvious now it’s insane. The playroom looked like the only space that was actually used!
QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by QueenMaleficent »

Thread title suggestions:

Ashley the Bore: Y'all keep asking, go shop my Amazon Store.

Indian Givin' and Repetitious Livin'
prettylights92
Talker
Talker

Unread post by prettylights92 »

Following

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Grinandbearit17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Grinandbearit17 »

I actually love ecloths! We have a built in mirror above our fireplace that I tried for 10 yrs (no joke!) to clean without streaks. The ecloths glass wipes (not sure exact name) have been the only thing to get it clean. I only use water too. So, I credit Ashley for exposing me to them. I bought them on Amazon though and not through her.
Teachmom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Teachmom »

Ecloth glass and polishing cloths are AMAZING. I bought them from amazon a while back and won't use any other cloths on mirrors, windows, car windows, eyeglasses. So I will give Ashley credit for introducing them to me.
kaedlie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kaedlie »

Ummm. . .how is properly cleaning a rug 'so much work'. .. .must take away from replying to YT comments?? Then again, this is a person who can't be bothered to wash her hair more than once a week. . .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
libertyrose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by libertyrose »

Grinandbearit17 wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:16 pm I actually love ecloths! We have a built in mirror above our fireplace that I tried for 10 yrs (no joke!) to clean without streaks. The ecloths glass wipes (not sure exact name) have been the only thing to get it clean. I only use water too. So, I credit Ashley for exposing me to them. I bought them on Amazon though and not through her.
Spray Way window foam cleaner is the best and never leaves streaks. E-cloths are just over priced microfiber cloths from any ole store. She'd rather send her subs to her Amazon store to buy over priced stuff then telling them where it's cheaper. Her laundry basket that says Laundry on it, it's $26 in her Amazon but I bought mine at Big Lots for $10.99...
libertyrose
Informer
Informer

kaedlie wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:21 pm Ummm. . .how is properly cleaning a rug 'so much work'. .. .must take away from replying to YT comments?? Then again, this is a person who can't be bothered to wash her hair more than once a week. . .
:hee: turning over a rug, shaking it out and vacuuming the FLOOR underneath is a lot of work??? wow. lol
but rearranging her boring crap everyday is less work? lol
I think her subs have lost the no commonsense game
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

libertyrose wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:39 pm
Grinandbearit17 wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:16 pm I actually love ecloths! We have a built in mirror above our fireplace that I tried for 10 yrs (no joke!) to clean without streaks. The ecloths glass wipes (not sure exact name) have been the only thing to get it clean. I only use water too. So, I credit Ashley for exposing me to them. I bought them on Amazon though and not through her.
Spray Way window foam cleaner is the best and never leaves streaks. E-cloths are just over priced microfiber cloths from any ole store. She'd rather send her subs to her Amazon store to buy over priced stuff then telling them where it's cheaper. Her laundry basket that says Laundry on it, it's $26 in her Amazon but I bought mine at Big Lots for $10.99...
SAME!! I have the whole laundry set from Big Lots and it wasn’t that much at all! She puts so many items in her amazon store that are the same price or less at Walmart. And I wasn’t impressed with the ecloths. Just another cleaning rag. If people can afford it and love them cool! Just not for me.
ChelleBelle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ChelleBelle »

I just watched her latest cleaning video and it seemed like it had a different vibe to it? I actually enjoyed it, despite her cleaning a clean home. I'm not sure why, if it was the different music, her talking like she was chatting to a new viewer, or what.

Also, Savvy looked SUPER tall in this video all of a sudden. Like her legs grew half a foot or something. She looks like she's going to end up being taller than Ashley, for sure.
QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper

7 days of no hair washing and all she did was curl the filthy mess to go out with Chase's work colleagues. :roll:
Why can't she film if she is going to an Aquarium? Wouldn't that be something different and interesting compared to another garage sale or Walmart pickup?
I'm always hopeful she will break out of her box but she never does. She digs in her heels and does the same video every time.

ChelleBelle, I agree! Savannah is getting so tall and her hair is super long too. She's definitely going to be like Chase with the height. She seems like a sweetheart.
libertyrose
Informer
Informer

QueenMaleficent wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:24 am 7 days of no hair washing and all she did was curl the filthy mess to go out with Chase's work colleagues. :roll:
Why can't she film if she is going to an Aquarium? Wouldn't that be something different and interesting compared to another garage sale or Walmart pickup?
I'm always hopeful she will break out of her box but she never does. She digs in her heels and does the same video every time.

ChelleBelle, I agree! Savannah is getting so tall and her hair is super long too. She's definitely going to be like Chase with the height. She seems like a sweetheart.
I had to laugh at her at the garage sale, who goes to a garage sale with a LV bag on their arm. :-o and how she said she had to wait until Chase got home for him to do some chore because she wasn't feeling it. She couldn't hack it with more than one kid because even when momma gets sick, momma still gots work to do. lol and why for the love of everything holly would you announce to people on social media that you haven't washed your nasty hair going on seven days????? WHY??? That's just nasty and any hair stylist will tell you to stop being nasty with your hair. Dry Shampoo was not meant to be used in replace of not washing your hair for SEVEN days. I'd hate to smell it :-o
mckinneymom27
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mckinneymom27 »

libertyrose wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:32 pm
QueenMaleficent wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:24 am 7 days of no hair washing and all she did was curl the filthy mess to go out with Chase's work colleagues. :roll:

I had to laugh at her at the garage sale, who goes to a garage sale with a LV bag on their arm. :-o and how she said she had to wait until Chase got home for him to do some chore because she wasn't feeling it. She couldn't hack it with more than one kid because even when momma gets sick, momma still gots work to do. lol and why for the love of everything holly would you announce to people on social media that you haven't washed your nasty hair going on seven days????? WHY??? That's just nasty and any hair stylist will tell you to stop being nasty with your hair. Dry Shampoo was not meant to be used in replace of not washing your hair for SEVEN days. I'd hate to smell it :-o
She scheduled grocery pickup for when Chase is home because she did not feel good or have the motivation to unload it all....are you fricken kidding me???
QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper

libertyrose wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:32 pm

Dry shampoo is so bad for scalp health. It's incredibly convenient but I agree, it's not a substitute for clean hair! ugh.

When she was talking about the groceries she mentioned how she couldn't do it during the week because she wasn't feeling too great and didn't feel like getting it out of the car and put away. She has a perfectly capable child who can help Mom when she's under the weather to put away groceries. That hike from the garage to the kitchen must be something else!
She didn't mention that she was in bed sick all week so why can't you put groceries away yet you're well enough to are film yourself cleaning?
Your family needs food in the house, Ashley, 'a little under the weather' or not.
It wasn't of interest to her so let's make Chase do it, which fits with her lazy logic.
prettylights92
Talker
Talker

Unread post by prettylights92 »

I agree with all the posters above. The aquarium would have been fun to see and good material to vlog. Don’t know why she didn’t want to show anyone. Maybe cause it was with chases work friends? Idk. She could have just put music over it and not show them.

And she looks so pretentious and silly carrying that bag with a scarf tied to it lol.

I hateee the way her office is set up now.

And her being too lazy to get groceries is ridiculous. I’m starting to wonder if she suffers from depression? Or some other mental illness. She just hates leaving that house. She doesn’t want to wash her hair anymore. It’s little things. I’m not judging her because I suffer from it too. Surely she’s not just that lazy and spoiled?

I don’t see how chase doesn’t feel taken advantage of honestly. I would if I was him. She doesn’t seem to appreciate him at all. She gets him to do so much she could be doing! And it’s like she just expects it of him.

One last thing, since she likes the house so tidy all the time you’d think one of Savannah’s chores would be to make her bed daily and tidy her rooms. That would go a long way in keeping the house clean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
speaktruth
Informer
Informer

Unread post by speaktruth »

I am SO glad that cameras can't pick up smells! I mean, an unclean scalp for a week! That is just nasty! Just by reading here it sounds like she may prefer to stay home and watch the numbers she doesn't care about, climb. And her praying for haters tee shirt? Girl, you can't pray for anyone until you've learned to humble and pray for yourself first. But, it sounds like that negative 1% is still top notch in her book! *eyeroll*

And why does her daughter have such severe dark eyes? Probably malnutrition. NO homecooked meals, no real food, poor body images. That's livin' it.....right? LOL But at least she has NUMBERS!

Return to “Q-Z”