Informer

Re: Tara Copyson- No, you’re not seeing double | Tara Henderson | Part 7

Post by kaassss » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:22 am

Megs1988 wrote:
Ms Davis wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:26 pm
amanda2016 wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:13 am
Did anyone notice in her last video when she was getting the kids backpacks ready for school she pulled the water cups out with water still in them and just topped it off? WTF that water has been sitting in there since at least Friday afternoon at least rinse them out and give them fresh water!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
O M G YES! I wasn’t sure if that is what I saw lol I was like..was water already in there and she didn’t pour it out and put fresh in? Now that is a whole new level of lazy right there. The lunches she prepares for her kids are awful too. I feel bad for her kids, they probably never eat a decent home cooked meal.
I’ve never seen on any of her videos a good home cooked meal, especially with veggies! I’m not just talking shit. I really do feel for her kids.
It’s all fast food, frozen meals and the occasional hello fresh or home chef

Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jujuisonthatbeat » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:52 am

kaassss wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:22 am
Megs1988 wrote:
Ms Davis wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:26 pm

O M G YES! I wasn’t sure if that is what I saw lol I was like..was water already in there and she didn’t pour it out and put fresh in? Now that is a whole new level of lazy right there. The lunches she prepares for her kids are awful too. I feel bad for her kids, they probably never eat a decent home cooked meal.
I’ve never seen on any of her videos a good home cooked meal, especially with veggies! I’m not just talking shit. I really do feel for her kids.

Yep I've never seen her make them an actual home cooked meal. I wouldn't even eat the stuff she makes them. That instant oatmeal is pure sugar. It really isn't hard to make oatmeal from scratch. She's a stay at home mom. That's literally her job. To make sure her kids are happy and well fed.
violet08
Amateur
Amateur

Post by violet08 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:28 am

So her husband gets ups early with the kids and gets them out the door so she could sleep in and the one thing she is concerned about is what the girls are wearing? Who gives a shit. Shut up and be grateful.
kaassss
Informer
Informer

Post by kaassss » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:11 am

Jujuisonthatbeat wrote:
kaassss wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:22 am
Megs1988 wrote: I’ve never seen on any of her videos a good home cooked meal, especially with veggies! I’m not just talking shit. I really do feel for her kids.

Yep I've never seen her make them an actual home cooked meal. I wouldn't even eat the stuff she makes them. That instant oatmeal is pure sugar. It really isn't hard to make oatmeal from scratch. She's a stay at home mom. That's literally her job. To make sure her kids are happy and well fed.
And on top of that she leaves the oatmeal out uncovered all night long. Who knows how much dog hair and dust get in their over night Image yum!

hscheer10
Informer
Informer

Post by hscheer10 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:19 am

She literally had a vlog two weeks ago with the SAME EXACT TITLE!!! Why people still watch her is beyond me. Her entire channel is fake and a lie. No way she organically has that many subscribers and views.
hscheer10
Informer
Informer

Post by hscheer10 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:25 am

And.....yeah.....she definitely doesn’t deep clean. Nasty. FYI tara, you’re supposed to clean the mold and gunk build up at the base of your toothbrush. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... d33e91.jpg[/IMG]

Love_snacks
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Love_snacks » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:48 am

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... b804d2.jpg[/IMG]

LOL ARE YOU KIDDING ME.

I could swear someone on here made fun of her and was like wait until her titles get ridiculous and look here it is. I think this is the second time she’s done this.

Just say a day in the life/ family of 5 or some shit.

Nonodramas
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Nonodramas » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:18 am

Tara is such a dirty grotty bitch and she lies even though people see first hand her dirty ways. She disabled the comments on the video where she filled those dirty, unwashed containers and laughed at people in the comments when they said how disgusting it was. Now she straight up lied about the girls water. Of course the water had been sitting there for 3 days Yuck!!!! She is so fucking lazy. If the girls used their cups over the weekend then why were they hanging up out of reach in the girls bags, she makes NO sense but she's so dumb that she think others will believe her lies.

I bet her personal hygiene is awful, Adam has already said in a couple of vlogs that Tara has bad breath, she probably doesn't even brush her teeth lol. All she cares about is how things look, she is sooo vain! She trys to portray a perfect looking life but the reality is her kids are probably misserable from being locked in the house all day, her husband is clearly over her shit and she has no friends. But she doesn't care as long as some randoms on the internet THINK she has a good life.
kaassss
Informer
Informer

Post by kaassss » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:26 am

Tara: It’s been a long time since Shay has had a normal poop, it’s always lose stools so we’re switching to almond milk and see if that helps.

Also Tara: never feeds her real food (always frozen or fast food), leaves food out all night to collect dust and who knows what else, never gives them fresh water and keeps topping off the bottle and mixing it with old water.......
Idk Tara. Could it maybe be how fucking nasty and lazy you are?! But yeah, almond milk will help.

Nonodramas
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Nonodramas » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:38 am

What the hell is she on about saying that the girls pumpkin paintings 'describe their personalitys' basically saying shays is all over the place and a mess and Bailey's is perfect. No Tara is shows their age. Little Shay is only like 2 years old leave her alone u bitch. Bailey acts scared of Tara and is like a little robot, at least Shay has some personality unlike Taras monotone, boring ass.
Chambermaid69
Informer
Informer

Post by Chambermaid69 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:09 pm

She used to make crock pot meals to be fair. But that’s just called a lazy dinner in my house. I do that when I know I’m gonna have a busy day and I don’t feel like ending the day with cooking. But she’d mess those up too and I don’t think she is a good cook. She is clueless. She scorched the girls eggs on so many occasions and I think she just can’t really follow direction well. I agree about the oatmeal. It’s not hard to make oatmeal. She’s just so busy guys.
Heardgreatthings
Talker
Talker

Post by Heardgreatthings » Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:33 pm

hscheer10 wrote:And.....yeah.....she definitely doesn’t deep clean. Nasty. FYI tara, you’re supposed to clean the mold and gunk build up at the base of your toothbrush. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... d33e91.jpg[/IMG]

Ew I remember seeing that before.

kaassss
Informer
Informer

Post by kaassss » Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:37 pm

So you’re telling me she “made” some pasta with chicken for herself for dinner, but fed the girls corn dogs? Ok.

Also, is she trolling us with the “you guys”. Watch the last few minutes of her new video and she says it constantly. Sounds like a broken record.

hhokkk
Has thanked: 0

Post by hhokkk » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:23 pm

Every video she puts out seems to get more boring. At least she has FINALLY changed her nail color to something other white...it reminded me of painting your nails with white out as a kid at school. Also there is no way she is gaining 1000 subscribers a day
catmom89
Talker
Talker

Post by catmom89 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:21 pm

Tara talking about hitting 400k:

"I'm so grateful for you guys. Why me? I feel like I'm so boring."

Uh...that's because you ARE boring, Tara.
charliema16
Amateur
Amateur

Post by charliema16 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:09 pm

I noticed in her Instagram today where she’s giving the shout out to Liza that she’s not wearing any makeup. I’m sure that’s a direct result of some comments from here but I have to say she looks so much better bare faced! Somehow all the makeup makes her look less feminine.
Love_snacks
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Love_snacks » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:12 pm

Let’s be honest here most of these YouTube mommies are lazy AF and are just like Tara; it’s all for show and likes.

I work full time, have two toddlers, and am enrolled in school and I still find time to cook for my family. Honestly WHAT is her excuse?

I just want to watch someone like me, someone who’s fucking real!!! Not these women who claim YouTube is their full time job while their husband edits their video and they spend their day in Chick Fil A and Starbucks drive thru’s. I’m over it!!!

1TaraSizedSugarHabit
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by 1TaraSizedSugarHabit » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:19 pm

I agree; huge difference in a cleaning vs tidying up video

Love that she fully acknowledges how boring she is when thanking everyone for reaching 400k 😂

side note *You Guys* are hilarious and thank you for the daily chuckles your comments bring
misspersonality
Talker
Talker

Post by misspersonality » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:25 pm

Has Tara’s extremelyyyyyy busy mom been able to find a couple free days to come and visit her new grandson? How’s that coming?
Chambermaid69
Informer
Informer

Post by Chambermaid69 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:09 pm

misspersonality wrote:Has Tara’s extremelyyyyyy busy mom been able to find a couple free days to come and visit her new grandson? How’s that coming?
ImageImageImageImageImage

Nope. Cutting people’s hair is more important.
Tangie77
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Tangie77 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:14 pm

I find it odd Tara hasn't done a baby update-weight, nursing sch. etc. its easy content. Im starting to think she's struggling postpartum.
samanthalr1991
Talker
Talker

Post by samanthalr1991 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:14 pm

mssqueen233 wrote:Damn she looks awful she got to 400 k because Adam bought subscribers do it the right way

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 571196.jpg[/IMG]

When I first saw this picture I thought it was a throwback to when she was super pregnant, she’s not looking to hot these days...

kaassss
Informer
Informer

Post by kaassss » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:48 pm

samanthalr1991 wrote:
mssqueen233 wrote:Damn she looks awful she got to 400 k because Adam bought subscribers do it the right way

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 571196.jpg[/IMG]

When I first saw this picture I thought it was a throwback to when she was super pregnant, she’s not looking to hot these days...

Her outfit choices for postpartum have been the worst. Like she’s trying to look like a fashion blogger but none of the outfits are flattering. She keeps making herself look pregnant. I think she’s so used to being skinny and her amazing metabolism Image that she doesn’t know how to dress for her postpartum body.

Like what is this outfit in the newest video...Image

jasminelock_89
Amateur
Amateur

Post by jasminelock_89 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:58 am

Love_snacks wrote:Let’s be honest here most of these YouTube mommies are lazy AF and are just like Tara; it’s all for show and likes.

I work full time, have two toddlers, and am enrolled in school and I still find time to cook for my family. Honestly WHAT is her excuse?

I just want to watch someone like me, someone who’s fucking real!!! Not these women who claim YouTube is their full time job while their husband edits their video and they spend their day in Chick Fil A and Starbucks drive thru’s. I’m over it!!!

A lot of the real channels are small because they aren’t always as aesthetically pleasing or people find them boring.

Megs1988
Talker
Talker

Post by Megs1988 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:17 am

kaassss wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:37 pm
So you’re telling me she “made” some pasta with chicken for herself for dinner, but fed the girls corn dogs? Ok.

Also, is she trolling us with the “you guys”. Watch the last few minutes of her new video and she says it constantly. Sounds like a broken record.

She never feeds the kids what she and Adumb eat. It’s like she feeds them something quick and processed, then bathes them and puts them to bed then “cooks” for her and Adumb. It’s the craziest shit I’ve ever seen.

Return to “Q-Z”