Tannerites/YAWI: Failing our kids as they fail homeschool | Part 2

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Tannerites/YAWI: Failing our kids as they fail homeschool | Part 2

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

HeyKatie wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:58 pm They got the puppy. Lord help that Dog. Johnny wanted to get rid of Charlie twice because of his barking, so their solicitor was to get another dog so now they can leave 2 dogs home alone for a week at a time!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I haven't watched yet or seen any social media... but, seriously??? Hopefully they take both dogs to a legit trainer or bring a legit trainer in, so the dogs learn and don't run off... my worry is always the dog being hit by a car. But, these stupid people also need to stop leaving the dog/s for week/s at a time alone! The very least they could do, is have someone come dogsit for them. How did they reach 40/almost 40, being so stupid?
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by HeyKatie »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
HeyKatie wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:58 pm They got the puppy. Lord help that Dog. Johnny wanted to get rid of Charlie twice because of his barking, so their solicitor was to get another dog so now they can leave 2 dogs home alone for a week at a time!!!

I haven't watched yet or seen any social media... but, seriously??? Hopefully they take both dogs to a legit trainer or bring a legit trainer in, so the dogs learn and don't run off... my worry is always the dog being hit by a car. But, these stupid people also need to stop leaving the dog/s for week/s at a time alone! The very least they could do, is have someone come dogsit for them. How did they reach 40/almost 40, being so stupid?
Video is coming tomorrow.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201911 ... 8dd82e.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201911 ... 825822.jpg[/IMG]

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

They actually felt that they had to show how to pronounce Perrier?
Please.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

HeyKatie wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:47 pm
ThisIsMeCeej wrote:

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201911 ... 8dd82e.jpg
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201911 ... 825822.jpg

Thank you. Cute pup... I just hope they will be responsible and treat it like family and not a wild animal.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
i_just_cant
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by i_just_cant »

Off topic, but I've been in bed sick all day and I had a dream about going on a long road trip with Branson. I barely watch them, yet somehow they're creeping into my dreams. Help lol
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
HeyKatie wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:47 pm
ThisIsMeCeej wrote: I haven't watched yet or seen any social media... but, seriously??? Hopefully they take both dogs to a legit trainer or bring a legit trainer in, so the dogs learn and don't run off... my worry is always the dog being hit by a car. But, these stupid people also need to stop leaving the dog/s for week/s at a time alone! The very least they could do, is have someone come dogsit for them. How did they reach 40/almost 40, being so stupid?
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201911 ... 8dd82e.jpg
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201911 ... 825822.jpg

Thank you. Cute pup... I just hope they will be responsible and treat it like family and not a wild animal.
I think your hopes will be unfulfilled.

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Another cliffhanger... then Johnny tells his kids that they put Charlie to sleep... which after they had to put Polar to sleep, I could see how upset I think it was Savannah, was... and when he finally said "he'll wake up from it" she was like "oh thank goodness" and grabbed her heart. What an asshole.
NellieNovember
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NellieNovember »

Johnny is such a dick.
ctx2002
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ctx2002 »

I swear I got hints of Johnny's anger issues when he was talking to Canyon in yesterday's vlog about "sawing" the piece of wood and asking where it came from. Something about his tone of voice and also the way he said "move your...cute little butt" to the puppy.

Also, how does Sarah not think to bring documents like a birth certificate and social security card to the DMV for Daniell. Especially when you've done it twice before for Branson and Allie.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

ctx2002 wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:06 pm I swear I got hints of Johnny's anger issues when he was talking to Canyon in yesterday's vlog about "sawing" the piece of wood and asking where it came from. Something about his tone of voice and also the way he said "move your...cute little butt" to the puppy.

Also, how does Sarah not think to bring documents like a birth certificate and social security card to the DMV for Daniell. Especially when you've done it twice before for Branson and Allie.
I fully believe Johnny needs anger management classes and also to see a psychiatrist... he's doing something to those kids, physical, mental, not sure... but, those kids all act so extremely weird... and the anxiety that a few of them have... I know that at times kids can just have anxiety, but... it seems to be caused by "daddy".

When they walked out and they said why Daniell couldn't take the test I was like... uhm, so what's gonna be Sarah's punishment?! Isn't forgetting something, punishable by taking things away?! Allie forgot something and lost her phone and her car... so, what did Sarah lose? Oh nothing, it was just a learning experience, that Daniell probably wasn't ready to take the test and that Johnny and Sarah need to work with Daniell to get her prepared so she can pass the first time. But, shouldn't they have been doing that all along? :?
GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

Are they really back at Disneyland? How many Disneyland vacations are they planning to take this year??

I also agree about Johnny being a dick and having anger issues.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

GGF1987 wrote:Are they really back at Disneyland? How many Disneyland vacations are they planning to take this year??

They must have passes.

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

lmmomSD wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:01 pm
GGF1987 wrote:Are they really back at Disneyland? How many Disneyland vacations are they planning to take this year??

They must have passes.

Puppy already left alone... :(
cowtipper
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cowtipper »

It's nice they finally have a cage for Canyon.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

Tweety_
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Tweety_ »

I wanted Canyon to go to school just so the other kids could beat him and teach him some respect. He's getting worse!
That timeout is no help!
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

cowtipper wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:14 am It's nice they finally have a cage for Canyon.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
HAHAHAHAAAA I just choked reading this... it's so true! The one good thing about having a puppy, outside of Charlie having a friend!
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

ctx2002 wrote:I swear I got hints of Johnny's anger issues when he was talking to Canyon in yesterday's vlog about "sawing" the piece of wood and asking where it came from. Something about his tone of voice and also the way he said "move your...cute little butt" to the puppy.

Sooo what is Sarah getting taken away and what will her punishments be?
Mal2000
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mal2000 »

The thanksgiving video was so hard to watch, the way they talk to each other is like a terrible movie from the 1950's. I know they were trying to say all the right things because it was sponsored by Mattel but when it comes to cooking thanksgiving dinner that has nothing to do with Barbie, you can talk like a normal human. I physically cringe any time I watch them because the whole family is so immature. It's hard to believe that they aren't the weird kids at school with how unsocialized they are. I'm so confused by the family vloggers dynamic and Utah in general because the Tannerites seem to be friends with the Leroys and their personalities are so different. Shana and Corey seem a lot more like the rest of the world in terms of character and clothing, where the tannerites are so sheltered and seem a few years behind. It's like a train wreck, I can't stand to watch but I can't look away
Notsure
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Notsure »

Yo yo yo yo bro bro bro bro

Geez that is so annoying. U guys aren’t hip to be hop people. And now all the kids say it too ugh just annoys me. If u were in so cal and grew up in so cal I would give them benefit of the doubt it they aren’t they are born and raised Utah. And still living in Utah.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Yesterday's vlog, when they were standing around talking about Johnny's beard... and Allie said something about "you can grow it til... nevermind" And Daniell snapped at her the way she did, that kinda p!ssed me off. Yes, I know that Allie lives in this fantasy world... but, who created it for her?? Her parents.. Allie is the way she is, because her parents made her that way. For whatever reason, Daniell has escaped it... but, it's no reason to be b!tchy like that towards your sister, who does things for you and drives you places and helps you out when you need it. I mean, Allie could turn around and say "Oh who is your new crush THIS month?!" to Daniell... everyone has something, that someone finds annoying... but, geez... the way she snapped and rolled her eyes, I honestly would have backhanded her, if that was my sister.

Return to “Q-Z”