Tannerites/YAWI: Failing our kids as they fail homeschool | Part 2

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Tannerites/YAWI: Failing our kids as they fail homeschool | Part 2

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

lip wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:17 pm The omnipresent baby pushing would drive me nuts if I was Mara.
She's pushing it herself though too... telling Branson they should try for a baby, and that she wants a "mung bean". So, I think it's driving Branson nuts.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
rulatows000
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by rulatows000 »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:37 pm
lip wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:17 pm The omnipresent baby pushing would drive me nuts if I was Mara.
She's pushing it herself though too... telling Branson they should try for a baby, and that she wants a "mung bean". So, I think it's driving Branson nuts.
I feel like the only reason she's pushing it is because of his family. I don't recall her bringing it up much in the beginning, but there were dozens of vlogs, even when they were just dating, constantly talking about babies and her needing to have one. Great way to put the pressure on her. Plus, she's not working, not doing anything with her education that she worked hard to receive, and Youtube is definitely not one of her passions or dreams like it apparently is with Branson. I'm thinking the combination of feeling very unfulfilled and Branson's family constantly pushing that a woman's only purpose is to have babies, has probably pushed her over the edge and that's why she's hopping on the baby train now, too. It's just sad, a newly wed 22 year old woman with a very shaky financial/living situation and no clear plan for the future, should not be so desperate to have a baby.
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

This crew is pumping out so much content I can't keep up (Branson started yet another channel), but it appears Mara and Branson have a house now. That was sure quick, after saying they weren't having kids last week because they didn't have a house. It reeks of Johnny's intervention. Bravo to Branson if this was all some scheme to get a house from his baby hungry parents who exploited him online. If someone knows how that came about so fast, please fill us in!

For those of you who were concerned about Allie and her longtime health issues (dislocating joints, bruises, "falling down stairs" constantly, unbearable pelvic pain and the regular bladder infections), be prepared to be really concerned. She just did a "50 facts about me" video, and apparently her UTI/bladder infections have improved tremendously from her childhood. She described having them so often as a child, that she essentially missed her entire 5th grade year. She said she was at the doctor every week.

That is extremely concerning. It seems clear that this family didn't get her treated by a pediatric urologist, as no qualified doctor would allow a child to miss an entire year of school due to something that could be as simple a fix as better hygiene, or a minor operation to fix an anatomical issue. The question is why they didn't take her to a doctor that could help her? There a few reasons that answer that question, and some are particularly unpleasant. I wonder if some of these kids have ever seen a doctor that wasn't their grandfather?
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Kattiness Everdeen wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:52 pm This crew is pumping out so much content I can't keep up (Branson started yet another channel), but it appears Mara and Branson have a house now. That was sure quick, after saying they weren't having kids last week because they didn't have a house. It reeks of Johnny's intervention. Bravo to Branson if this was all some scheme to get a house from his baby hungry parents who exploited him online. If someone knows how that came about so fast, please fill us in!

For those of you who were concerned about Allie and her longtime health issues (dislocating joints, bruises, "falling down stairs" constantly, unbearable pelvic pain and the regular bladder infections), be prepared to be really concerned. She just did a "50 facts about me" video, and apparently her UTI/bladder infections have improved tremendously from her childhood. She described having them so often as a child, that she essentially missed her entire 5th grade year. She said she was at the doctor every week.

That is extremely concerning. It seems clear that this family didn't get her treated by a pediatric urologist, as no qualified doctor would allow a child to miss an entire year of school due to something that could be as simple a fix as better hygiene, or a minor operation to fix an anatomical issue. The question is why they didn't take her to a doctor that could help her? There a few reasons that answer that question, and some are particularly unpleasant. I wonder if some of these kids have ever seen a doctor that wasn't their grandfather?
I just watched Allie's video and I was just dumbfounded by all the things she had wrong with her as a child, and wondered... how in the heck, did CPS never get involved? It makes the mattress with the beddy's on it, in the soundproof room... more suspicious if you ask me. What did she and those girls go through and are they going through in that family? And what about the boys? SMH. No proof of course.. but, very suspicious.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
i_just_cant
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by i_just_cant »

Branson did not buy a house. The parents kept saying that for some reason, but Branson did a house tour and said he can't paint because it's a rental. It looks like a new townhouse. They really love to stretch the truth.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
Kattiness Everdeen wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:52 pm This crew is pumping out so much content I can't keep up (Branson started yet another channel), but it appears Mara and Branson have a house now. That was sure quick, after saying they weren't having kids last week because they didn't have a house. It reeks of Johnny's intervention. Bravo to Branson if this was all some scheme to get a house from his baby hungry parents who exploited him online. If someone knows how that came about so fast, please fill us in!

I just watched Allie's video and I was just dumbfounded by all the things she had wrong with her as a child, and wondered... how in the heck, did CPS never get involved? It makes the mattress with the beddy's on it, in the soundproof room... more suspicious if you ask me. What did she and those girls go through and are they going through in that family? And what about the boys? SMH. No proof of course.. but, very suspicious.
What did Allie say!?
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I am behind again, but I wanted to touch on 2 things before I forget:

1) These people must be making a killing on their kiddie channels. They just keep buying more houses and cars and personal servants as the months go on. They were so excited to buy their own meth house to renovate like Bonnie and Joel.

2) Canyon. Yikes. I can't tell if they have been advised that he doesn't experience normal human emotion and have been counseled to pretend he does experience it every time there is an obvious void. Or if this is their home-grown solution. Either way, his behavior just keeps escalating. The family was franticly looking for their missing cat after spending the morning in the hot tub instead of doing school.

They eventually found her zipped inside a bag and locked in a small closet. Of course Canyon lied and showed no concern or remorse for trapping her in there and just watched his family panic, completely stone faced. GET THE POOR CHILD PROFESSIONAL HELP WHILE THERE IS STILL TIME. Not being able to touch the cat for a weekend is not going to make him suddenly understand and respect other living beings. He just turned 6, imagine what he might be capable of at 12 without intervention?
rulatows000
Talker
Talker

Unread post by rulatows000 »

Kattiness Everdeen wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:08 pm I am behind again, but I wanted to touch on 2 things before I forget:

1) These people must be making a killing on their kiddie channels. They just keep buying more houses and cars and personal servants as the months go on. They were so excited to buy their own meth house to renovate like Bonnie and Joel.

2) Canyon. Yikes. I can't tell if they have been advised that he doesn't experience normal human emotion and have been counseled to pretend he does experience it every time there is an obvious void. Or if this is their home-grown solution. Either way, his behavior just keeps escalating. The family was franticly looking for their missing cat after spending the morning in the hot tub instead of doing school.

They eventually found her zipped inside a bag and locked in a small closet. Of course Canyon lied and showed no concern or remorse for trapping her in there and just watched his family panic, completely stone faced. GET THE POOR CHILD PROFESSIONAL HELP WHILE THERE IS STILL TIME. Not being able to touch the cat for a weekend is not going to make him suddenly understand and respect other living beings. He just turned 6, imagine what he might be capable of at 12 without intervention?
I haven't been watching their vlogs lately, but went to go check out this one today. Jesus Christ, he stuffed the cat in a bag and locked her in the closet and went to go in the hot tub for who knows how long. Then watched his sisters looking all over the house for TWENTY MINUTES, scared that their cat was gone, while he didn't say anything. That is very, very concerning behavior and it's the not first time he has shown some violent and aggressive behavior towards animals. I have noticed a lot in vlogs recently them encouraging Canyon to 'show emotion'. I'm glad that they finally seem to recognize in some way that his behaviors aren't normal. But Sarah constantly telling him, "Show emotion, Canyon," "It's OK to show emotion", just doesn't seem like the most effective means to address his behavior. I'm hoping their sudden interest in his emotionlessness is due to them seeing someone, but, I'm not so sure.
Btw, is anyone else here a Sherlock fan? Lol, just asking because this vlog seriously reminded me of the episode where Sherlock finds out he has a psychotic sister and Mycroft tells him a story about how his dog disappeared when he was a kid and Sherlock searched forever and begged his sister to tell him where the dog was, and the sister just watched and never told him. I just truly hope they get Canyon some real help before one of those pets mysteriously disappears for good and leaves the other children traumatized.
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

rulatows000 wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:09 pm
Kattiness Everdeen wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:08 pm I am behind again, but I wanted to touch on 2 things before I forget:

I haven't been watching their vlogs lately, but went to go check out this one today. Jesus Christ, he stuffed the cat in a bag and locked her in the closet and went to go in the hot tub for who knows how long. Then watched his sisters looking all over the house for TWENTY MINUTES, scared that their cat was gone, while he didn't say anything. That is very, very concerning behavior and it's the not first time he has shown some violent and aggressive behavior towards animals. I have noticed a lot in vlogs recently them encouraging Canyon to 'show emotion'. I'm glad that they finally seem to recognize in some way that his behaviors aren't normal. But Sarah constantly telling him, "Show emotion, Canyon," "It's OK to show emotion", just doesn't seem like the most effective means to address his behavior. I'm hoping their sudden interest in his emotionlessness is due to them seeing someone, but, I'm not so sure.
Btw, is anyone else here a Sherlock fan? Lol, just asking because this vlog seriously reminded me of the episode where Sherlock finds out he has a psychotic sister and Mycroft tells him a story about how his dog disappeared when he was a kid and Sherlock searched forever and begged his sister to tell him where the dog was, and the sister just watched and never told him. I just truly hope they get Canyon some real help before one of those pets mysteriously disappears for good and leaves the other children traumatized.
I am glad someone else watched it! The family acts like it is all so normal, that I sometimes question my own sanity. He watched their panic as they searched. Not a care in the world. Stone cold even as they told him how cruel it was.

I don't watch Sherlock, but I watch true crime and I have seen this behavior before. I don't believe Canyon would have admitted to his actions had he not been threatened with reviewing the security footage. The fact that they need to keep a pre-schooler on 24/7 security surveillance is telling on its own.

Unfortunately I think they are teaching him how to be sneakier in the future. The cameras obviously aren't deterrents for him; nothing is. He was already caught mistreating the cat before and wasn't supposed to be alone with her. They may present this as a "toddler" testing limits, but even they have to know that this is not the same thing they experienced with the other kids. Johnny knew who did it the second they found that poor cat.
Gigi7
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gigi7 »

Kattiness Everdeen wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:32 pm
rulatows000 wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:09 pm

I am glad someone else watched it! The family acts like it is all so normal, that I sometimes question my own sanity. He watched their panic as they searched. Not a care in the world. Stone cold even as they told him how cruel it was.

I don't watch Sherlock, but I watch true crime and I have seen this behavior before. I don't believe Canyon would have admitted to his actions had he not been threatened with reviewing the security footage. The fact that they need to keep a pre-schooler on 24/7 security surveillance is telling on its own.

Unfortunately I think they are teaching him how to be sneakier in the future. The cameras obviously aren't deterrents for him; nothing is. He was already caught mistreating the cat before and wasn't supposed to be alone with her. They may present this as a "toddler" testing limits, but even they have to know that this is not the same thing they experienced with the other kids. Johnny knew who did it the second they found that poor cat.
But at 6 years old he is no toddler.
This are some really worrying signs in a child; mistreating animals as children, showing no compassion or emotion.
I think this child has issues, deep behavioral issues.

I also wonder about sexual abuse in this family. There are a lot of red flags.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Lolislol26 wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:53 pm
ThisIsMeCeej wrote:

What did Allie say!?
Sorry I just saw this. Allie talked about a lot of different injuries she had as a child... and how (I believe... it's been a bit) in 5th grade, she basically missed the whole year, due to bad (was it UTI or kidney infection?) that would not go away fully. That to me is like DING DING DING wtf is going on there? Was it even a UTI? You know this family loves to not take their kids to a proper doctor, and let creepy grandpa fix them... was she not bathing properly? Are they using scented toilet papers? Not drinking enough water? Was someone abusing her??? Something was going on... that's too long of a time for such a thing IMO.

About Canyon... that child needs some serious help. They need to keep him away from all those animals and Az! Possibly even Lizzie... he's like the kid from that one movie, The Bad Seed.
lip
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lip »

Ah yes, the Tanners...

I need an update:
- Who lives in the house with the small pool? Branson and Mara? Or is that house just there for filming the stupid kiddy videos?
- Are Aspen and her hubby employes of the Tanners? What is their full name? Are they active on social media?

General notes:
- The fact that Daniells aunt is the same age as herself still does my head in. LOL
- Lizzy is as thin as a stick.
- Allie is still daydreaming with that disney job nonsense and but does fuck-all to actually reach that goal (dance/sing/fitness/acting lessons for example). That occasional kiddy-party dress-up stuff can't be substantial. What the hell is she doing all day? Besides at 19 she must be feeling the mormon you-need-a-husband-at-20 pressure quite hard.
- The annoying Branson/Mara come-on-make-babies-already yapping from Sarah has tonend down a bit during the last few vlogs. Phew.
- Canyon scares me. That poor guy seems like a future jailbird.
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

lip wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:08 pm Ah yes, the Tanners...

I need an update:
- Who lives in the house with the small pool? Branson and Mara? Or is that house just there for filming the stupid kiddy videos?
- Are Aspen and her hubby employes of the Tanners? What is their full name? Are they active on social media?

General notes:
- The fact that Daniells aunt is the same age as herself still does my head in. LOL
- Lizzy is as thin as a stick.
- Allie is still daydreaming with that disney job nonsense and but does fuck-all to actually reach that goal (dance/sing/fitness/acting lessons for example). That occasional kiddy-party dress-up stuff can't be substantial. What the hell is she doing all day? Besides at 19 she must be feeling the mormon you-need-a-husband-at-20 pressure quite hard.
- The annoying Branson/Mara come-on-make-babies-already yapping from Sarah has tonend down a bit during the last few vlogs. Phew.
- Canyon scares me. That poor guy seems like a future jailbird.
1. B&M live in an apartment. The "Rule #1 House" (no idea why they named it that) with the small pool appears to be for filming kiddie vids only. They keep saying they are going to rent it out, but they just recently stocked it with snacks for the kids, so obviously that isn't happening.

2. Aspen and Drake(hubby) both seem to be full-time employees now. They are treated horribly though, and I suspect they are not paid well either. They filmed Aspen "pranking" her parents about a fake pregnancy.

3. Allie has apparently applied to Disney like 3-4 times now and is trying out for a show in Disney HK next. I really hope she figures out that opening her own party princess business will probably make her happier and able to have a salary large enough to finally move out of her parents house. Disney doesn't relocate min wage workers. They are making up crazy stories to set Allie up with strangers (package falling off the delivery truck!?!?) so the pressure must be strong. I don't think she really wants to get married though. Johnny forced her to have YT channel, she is Canyon's tutor, the caretaker of all the animals, in most of the kiddie vids, and a general Cinderella when she isn't working.

4. Unfortunately I think Mara may be struggling with significant fertility issues, so perhaps they feel guilty for all the crap they said to them now. Their channel is like watching paint dry, so I don't know if they ever discussed the test results though.

5. Canyon is terrifying. The upside is that Sarah just discovered that children respond better to reward than punishment, which is critical for keeping kids like Canyon out of prison. Unfortunately Johnny is all about the punishments, which have never deterred Canyon from bad behavior and likely never will. The poor kid is being set up for failure. He apparently just had a friend over, who he "hit and bit", and they talked about it as casually as if they were talking about a naughty toddler written up at daycare and not a child turning 7 this winter.

I just read an article about parenting/treating "kids that hurt animals and small children", and I suppose it is a good sign that he hasn't caused serious injury yet (that we know of). Some of those kids were institutionalized by age 6 for choking out their younger siblings. It is probably a blessing that he is the last born. These kids usually go for easy targets they can overpower, which would explain why he is always going after Az and the puppy/kitten (hopefully they all hit growth spurts soon). Although this last vlog he was in trouble for burying a handful of pointy tipped screws in the backyard, so who knows what else he is getting into. I hope they lock up the knives. And the matches; I remember when he emptied the grill's propane tank at 4 or 5.

Not to mention the new pool in the backyard. Wasn't he unsupervised at the old above-ground pool when he was messing around on the rim and cracked his head open? They are fools for not building a fence around it and relying only on a pool cover. Although, he is so poorly supervised, he'd probably take it down with an axe before anyone noticed anyways.
lip
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lip »

^ Thanks for the answer and info. :-D

I think Allie is a late bloomer in general, so all that boyfriend/babymaker pressure seems to be still early for her, regardless of her being 19 already.
lip
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lip »

14:48, Sarah back in form with the baby pressure. *eyeroll*
lip
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lip »

lip wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:08 pm I need an update:
I can answer my own question: Aspen and Drake Bailey have a Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHgDUr ... JvA/videos
Tweety_
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Tweety_ »

Is there another thread? It's really quite here
grapefruitlover
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by grapefruitlover »

Tweety_ wrote:Is there another thread? It's really quite here
there should be bc a lot has happened since the last post
lip
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lip »

Who is the couple that went with them to Costa Rica? They were vlogging too, would like to see those vlogs. Anyone?
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

lip wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 4:24 pm Who is the couple that went with them to Costa Rica? They were vlogging too, would like to see those vlogs. Anyone?
His name is Brock.. I don't remember her name. But, he is the author of that book that they have been going crazy about. The one that Daniell read in like one night and was a thick book and she was so excited because she was the first in the house to read it and it was SOO AMAZING. Other than him being an author I don't know much about them.. anyone else?

Return to “Q-Z”