Tara Henderson: Husband who cheats & kids can’t speak | Part 8

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Tara Henderson: Husband who cheats & kids can’t speak | Part 8

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

Chambermaid69 wrote:
Lillouiepooie wrote:Y'all wanna know what bugs me most. Is the fact that she took baylee to Disney and then is going to go and buy all three kids a bunch of overpriced junk for Christmas. Congratulations Tara you are no longer relatable at all.

*yes, I'm a little salty, we are a one income family and it drives me batty when woman like this take extravagant vacations right before Christmas then buy their kids the most expensive crap. How is this at all relatable to any real life sahm?

Sorry rant over.

Sent from my SM-J260AZ using Tapatalk
You shouldn’t feel bad. I don’t. We’re a military family on one income as well and we’re only flying to see our family in TX and still buying our kids gifts but they’re 2 and 6 months so our budget is $100 each kid because they have tons of toys already which I will sift through a donate. You don’t have to live like them for your kids to be happy. My kids look way happier than all 3 of her kids because we actually parent them and spend time with them. We don’t ship them to school or daycare or their rooms for 3 hour naps. I’ll take my boring low budget life any day over Tara’s wack ass extravagant blush life. All this money, these vacations, stay at home husband, got her 3rd kid for you tube money, got her car, her house, and yet she’s still unhappy and miserable lol. Money will do that to you if you let it control you like she does. So just be happy that you’re doing what you can for your kids.
Thank you momma. I really needed to hear this. Grateful for woman like you who help us everyday sahm remember that these woman aren't all they crack themselves out to be. Happy holidays and may you be blessed with many good memories.

Sent from my SM-J260AZ using Tapatalk

Momma2three
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Momma2three »

Shimmer86 wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:49 am Her new video Adam uploaded today has nice comments. Guess everyone already forgot she left half of her kids at home while she left to get drunk and pamper her golden child
And a lot of Arabic comments. I feel that they are buying comments, if you can do such a thing. I commented “awww I bet Grayson and Shay miss you a lot, Tara.” Pretty innocent but to the point. It got erased. I haven’t been blocked as of yet, and I was one of the many, many comments left on the last pack 4 Disney vlog. Oops☺️
elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

Snarkybetch23 wrote:My heart breaks for Shay. She would have loved to go in this trip with her mom and sister but no, she’s stuck at home playing dress up by herself. Also, I bet Tara is fuming Adam hasn’t brushed her hair. . [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201911 ... 5cb3.plist[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Poor Shay this is bullshit. How in the world do people like these 2 idiots
Tman and Airflab shitshow. They look like they don't miss the babbies at all. Just whopping it up and shopping till the cows come home.. The cows never come home

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

I have to give Hillary a chance maybe she’ll be a better mommy than these 2 losers ... I don’t think Hillary would ever go on vacation without her newborn like TMan and Aaryn just did plain awful... I wonder what Hillary thought is with what TMan and Aaryn just pulled.

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

I have to admit I enjoy Adams stories and I’m dying at the dog a tot

Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

Hilary is going to be an awful mom. I cringe at the thought of her brining a baby into this world. I already want to cry for that poor little one. She only had a baby because she saw Tara making bank on YT by whoring out her kids and she wants that $$$ too.
mssqueen233 wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:45 am I have to give Hillary a chance maybe she’ll be a better mommy than these 2 losers ... I don’t think Hillary would ever go on vacation without her newborn like TMan and Aaryn just did plain awful... I wonder what Hillary thought is with what TMan and Aaryn just pulled.

FinnMiaBelle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by FinnMiaBelle »

skippy1931 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:37 pm
Lionking wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:10 pm Where did the “love this for me” quote come from? I’ve seen Tara use it once and was wondering if she got it from someone else or if she made it up?

I can’t wait to see how she addresses all the comments when she comes back.
bahahahahah that is funny she won't address it because she sees nothing wrong with what she did . even in the q & a adam said she doesn't apologize and she said because I'm never wrong which shocked me he seems like a hard ass that would never apologize and was the one running things
I actually have always liked Adam. I have respect for the man. He actually deserves our adoration, because he’s served our country, which is more than I can even say for myself. But, my personal opinion on Adam is that he used to put Tara in her place... he never used to put up with her shenanigans. He just would have none of it. It was to the point where I thought at first Adam treated are poorly, but I didn’t know the real Tara at the time. I completely took that back once I realized the kind of person Tara is.

Now though, I think Adam is terrified of Tara, because if you think about it, he has 3 small children with her.... a ginormous house with a mortgage to match, and expensive cars to go with it.... if for some reason they were to divorce, Adam would be screwed financially.

Between child support for 3 small kids, and then alimony (because remember, he’s supported her this whole time financially, she’s never held down a job, so the courts will deem Tara dependent on Adam for income) and they’ll give her a hefty chunk of his income.

Is it no wonder he went back to school? He knows what the future holds for him & Tara... and he’s slowly preparing himself. Good on him for seeing things for what they are. He’s being realistic. Quite frankly, I believe Adam deserves better. I hope he realizes that eventually.

The gall Tara has to have Adam do what he does around the house... it’s one thing to help out. It’s another thing entirely to have your working/going to school husband take on the majority of the house work, including the cooking, and taking care of the kids so your stay at home wife whose kids are shipped off to “school” all day anyway, can sleep in.

Yes, I admit I’m more traditional, but even still, she asks a lot of Adam, when he’s the only one whose ever held down a job to support Tara & all their kids.

Essentially, what I’m saying is that I’d like to see Tara get up at 5am everyday and go to work 8hrs a day 5 days a week, come home and take care of all the kids, cook dinner, take care of the puppy and whatever else one does. At least make it equal. Make it fair... and take into consideration that Adam gets up, ready, and leaves the home for 8+hrs a day to provide for them.

I know a lot of people on here complain aboout Adam not working right now, but he is going to school full time, and that to me is just as taxing, if not more, than having a full time job. And it’s just as important.
FinnMiaBelle
Amateur
Amateur

elvisandrocky49 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:05 pm
Itsnotmyfault wrote:
FinnMiaBelle wrote:
That’s interesting. I know quite a few recovering addicts because my hometown was hit particularly hard with the opioid crisis, and I can tell you that I don’t know one single person who was able to get clean from Heroin without medication assistance. As in, life-long medication assistance (think Suboxone). I’d be interested to know if she’s taking medication like Suboxone, because it sure would explain a whole helll of a lot, including the impulsivity, the OCD house cleaning, the excessive spending, and most importantly, the mood swings. Don’t get me wrong, Suboxone is a miracle drug for addicts, but it doesn’t come without its downsides. The depression, the fatigue, all of it. Even her droopy eyes that so many people notice in her videos, as if she’s high, would be explained if she is on Suboxone. These days, doctors have been keeping Suboxone patients on the medication even when they become pregnant. Before, they would ween the patient off. But it’s been shown that pregnant patients on suboxone will go through more stress by being taken off the medication & going through withdrawal, rather than just staying on the medication throughout the pregnancy. The result is a baby born addicted to Suboxone, and though Suboxone withdrawals are not nearly as severe as opiate withdrawals, they do last a hell of a lot longer, and could explain why Greyson has such a hard time breast feeding & why he may be fussy. Just in general, it would explain a lot if Tara were in a medication like this.
Agreed, I have mentioned she may be on subs too...I noticed that treatment while pregnant was being used for a few years now, long enough to have Baylee included in this treatment 5 years maybe 6 years it’s been used and show promise for the addicts to remain some what sober... it does explain so much, it fits the problems being discussed and Grays issues as well. Right around the time she stopped breast feeding is when he really started acting up too, he would be in withdrawal from that because it was moms milk that had the med in it to make him tolerable so to speak.
They heavy eye lid is honestly what sparked the thought of it then I read on it and a lot fit. Of course this is my opinion..
She should not be drinking if she's on Suboxone. It can slow down breathing

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk
Indeed. She most definitely should not drink while on that if she is.
Cocomad
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cocomad »

It's interesting to me how so many people are praising Adam and saying how he's a great parent, etc. Let's not forget that this is the same man who filmed poor Shay pooping and humiliated her by posting it for millions of people to see. Being an ex service man does not excuse that kind of behavior whatsoever. They are both trash in my humble opinion.
FinnMiaBelle
Amateur
Amateur

Backyard Chicken wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:31 am Tara is probably feeling pretty confident right now because she is with Aaryn. Aaryn and her can laugh at all the people giving her shit. Just jealous haters. But once they get back home, it’s Tara who will take all the heat. People don’t expect more from Aaryn. A lot of them did from Tara. And if she thinks Aaryn won’t detach herself so quickly from a sinking ship , she is crazy. Did the kids stay with Adam??? He’s seems very quiet on Instagram. If they did , he must have a lot of help. Not saying he can’t do it I just don’t see him watching the kids solo AGAIN so soon after she just left them all for her weekend in LA
If I were Adam, I would be resentful. He worked his ass off while in the military so his wife could stay home with the kids and not have to work, and now he’s going to school full time, working his ass off still so that his wife doesn’t have to work, and here she is, leaving the majority of the kids with him again, while he’s still going to school mind you, so Tara can go to, get this, Disney World. When has Adam, you know, the main provider for the family gotten to go on a vacation? Or even have a day off where he can go hang out with his buddy’s? I would be resentful for sure. I think he’s realizing that this isn’t worth it, him busting his ass all the time while his wife does nothing... while she goes on vacation after vacation, spending money. I think Adam wants more out of life, and I can’t say I blame him. Take a family trip. You know, with your family.
FinnMiaBelle
Amateur
Amateur

Not to rehash old topics, but for the hell of it, I went back and started watching Tara’s old Get To Know Me vlog, the one that’s titled “25 Facts About Me” (Ill link the video if it will let me) -
Anyway, at exactly the 4:11 minute mark, she claims that she only has ever gotten one ticket in her whole life 😄 A speeding ticket, to be exact. She must have developed amnesia about the multiple DUI’s, Hit & run, and probation she received while in active addiction. Just thought that was funny. 🤥
Mandbtrue6
Talker
Talker
Discord name: Tru.io

Unread post by Mandbtrue6 »

skippy1931 wrote:
kaper wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:37 am
MiloandMax1 wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:10 am Last I checked Tara was an adult but don't tell her fans that. I think Aaryn is just as terrible and should have taken Adeline (and how is she really breastfeeding Reese being gone this long). But I'm amazed at how many comments are putting all of the blame on Aaryn. IF its for Baylee's birthday, even if its not she agreed to go ... Without Shay. That falls on her as a mom not someone else.
I'm not sure Tara would have gone if Aaryn declined. Aaryn is the Disney party planner. She knows that park inside and out, knows all the links to get the character party meals tickets, when each attraction is open, what fast track ticket package is the best deal and of course, the best hotel with shuttle transportation to the area of the park they want to visit. Aaryn most likely has the menus memorized, the gift shops and food courts planned for the least walking in between. This was planned well ahead of time, and the whole idea may have been Aaryn's to begin with.
they both have manages and that is where all this top of the line skipping lines etc is coming from. yes aaryn knows it well but lots of you tubers get all these perks even someone like channon gets the perks special treatment. also if i was going to disney Id love to have arryns knowledge of the parks. I cannot be mad that she keeps going on repeated trips her money her choice I know other non famous families that go 2-3 times a year their choice not mine there are fb pages for disney freaks we all know someone like that but because its arryn its bad?
I agree. We are die hard Disney fans and go every 6 months as well. We are a family of 6, We’re not rich we just choose to spend our extra money on Disney trips. Nothing wrong with it. Image I don’t think there’s anything wrong with multiple trips however leaving babies at home (repeatedly) is not cool.

skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

the only good part of this is hopefully adam rips her a new asshole when she gets home. as ugly as this has gotten and its ugly on her comments she is going to come back crying hysterically. Cue the I have post postpartum I didn't realize blah blah blah. which I'm not questioning its a real thing but she will use that as her excuse to get out of this mess and everyone will feel bad she will be a hero for speaking up all will be forgotten
kermite
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kermite »

Bio on her management teams website...

TARA HENDERSON
Mommy Vlogger from southern California who is now based in Dallas that has an exceptional ability to convert fans into consumers.

Proves she's a walking commercial.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

kermite wrote:Bio on her management teams website...

TARA HENDERSON
Mommy Vlogger from southern California who is now based in Dallas that has an exceptional ability to convert fans into consumers.

Proves she's a walking commercial.
That’s insulting

PhreePanda
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PhreePanda »

SDV wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:51 am
PhreePanda wrote:Oh. Also seen on Adams Facebook mama Henderson commented and is making her debut in January.
Do you mean Tara’s mom? Mama Henderson was just there for a visit.

Yeah. You’re right. That’s my wording error. Lol. Mama Gibbs.
violet08
Talker
Talker

Unread post by violet08 »

skippy1931 wrote:the only good part of this is hopefully adam rips her a new asshole when she gets home. as ugly as this has gotten and its ugly on her comments she is going to come back crying hysterically. Cue the I have post postpartum I didn't realize blah blah blah. which I'm not questioning its a real thing but she will use that as her excuse to get out of this mess and everyone will feel bad she will be a hero for speaking up all will be forgotten
If she uses PPD as a reason for this trip I’m done. Only because she’s never mentioned it. If she would of said I need time away I need a break I’m taking Bailey to Florida with Aaryn maybe MAYBE I’d be more understanding of this trip. But I’m not buying the “iTs aLl bAiLeY wAnTeD FoR hEr BiRtHdAy ThAt iS tWo MoNtHs AwAy”
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

its funny in her xmas sorting video of course gray has a plug in his mouth. what is it with all the you tube moms shoving plugs in their mouths 24/7 ? but he is smiling while she talks she takes it out talks and zero smiles zero response. maybe he is over her as well as the rest of us. also her organizing and sorting is her moving the stupid balls from one side to the other! she does it in all her videos just repeatedly does stupid stuff moving them across the floor top to bottom isn't organizing anything. she clearly is an idiot and why does she think we want to watch that its as bad as her making coffee and placing eggs in a plastic bin does she think that highly of herself that she thinks people will watch her ?
Alittlechaos1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Alittlechaos1 »

skippy1931 wrote:its funny in her xmas sorting video of course gray has a plug in his mouth. what is it with all the you tube moms shoving plugs in their mouths 24/7 ? but he is smiling while she talks she takes it out talks and zero smiles zero response. maybe he is over her as well as the rest of us. also her organizing and sorting is her moving the stupid balls from one side to the other! she does it in all her videos just repeatedly does stupid stuff moving them across the floor top to bottom isn't organizing anything. she clearly is an idiot and why does she think we want to watch that its as bad as her making coffee and placing eggs in a plastic bin does she think that highly of herself that she thinks people will watch her ?
Her voice sounded so forced the whole time she was talking to him ugh like not genuine at all towards her baby.

DollarTreeCandy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DollarTreeCandy »

Cocomad wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:04 pm It's interesting to me how so many people are praising Adam and saying how he's a great parent, etc. Let's not forget that this is the same man who filmed poor Shay pooping and humiliated her by posting it for millions of people to see. Being an ex service man does not excuse that kind of behavior whatsoever. They are both trash in my humble opinion.

That mad my blood boil!! Who does that to a child - then post it on a public page for everyone to see?! How in the world did he find that funny?! The mental torment poor Shay is experiencing, crushes me. They are both driving psychological trauma into Shay.

Return to “Tara Henderson”