Taina Licciardo-Toivola: All dressed in white, teeth too bright | Part 3

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE; Taina Licciardo-Toivola: All dressed in white, teeth too bright | Part 3

THREAD CREDIT: JerricaBenton

Fyi, new threads are created after we hit 1,000 posts or 40 pages.Image

Previous:

Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app
Lalelou123
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: Taina Licciardo-Toivola: All dressed in white, teeth too bright | Part 3

Unread post by Lalelou123 »

<q>I just want to make sure everyone is WELL AWARE, I simply screenshot a comment made towards her and the family. I neither agree or disagree with the content just showing that she indeed gets challenged not everyone is falling at her feet she is hearing everyone’s opinions good and bad, she just chooses to take them down. </q>

Yes, we are and I am rather thankful for having someone monitor her Insta too. :-) I think most of us keep it that way and I also do believe that the, who ever posted it, was a little of the top. We get why though...
honeybeex
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by honeybeex »

Sorry if it seemed I was targeting the poster here, I was not. It was not my intention to make anyone here feel bad. I can see that the majority of us are concerned with the Licciardo-Toivola family, and rightly too so. They do have some serious issues, and are potentially influencing a large amount of people into thinking that it is normal to be underweight, or to favour children, and all of the other crazy things that they do.

I'm glad you screenshot it and shared with the forum, I think it's important that we know that there are others out there who aren't taken in by the facade that they are portraying, and that the family know themselves that they are fooling anyone. I understand completely where the comment came from, but maybe it just wasn't written in the correct manner. Yet I agree with you, in that it is obvious that Taina most likely often get challenged and is trying to hide it so that she can keep the wool pulled over her "fan club's" eyes.

I imagine that the family know this forum exists and reads it, and isn't best pleased with the critique of her, as she is attempting to portray the perfect version of herself. Though i'm sure with Taina's narcissism, any attention is good attention lol. x
Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_Mug2 ... u-Yka84EuQ
What's up there? Why should Leo open a new youtube channel? Or do you think that's someone else?
CoffeeaddictMac
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CoffeeaddictMac »

Can someone remind me of T's health reasons for being vegan and getting up early and exercise was it..arthritis? I've forgotten.
Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

CoffeeaddictMac wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:08 pm Can someone remind me of T's health reasons for being vegan and getting up early and exercise was it..arthritis? I've forgotten.
I think she just claimed it to be healthy and backed the sleeping with some doctor up - like 5 hours of sleep would be more than enough for any human to function well.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Herbert-Sherbert2019 »

RottieMama wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:41 pm THREAD TITLE; Taina Licciardo-Toivola: All dressed in white, teeth too bright | Part 3

THREAD CREDIT: JerricaBenton

Fyi, new threads are created after we hit 1,000 posts or 40 pages.Image

Previous:

Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app
Thanks rottie and well done Jerrica! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lalelou123 wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:36 pm
CoffeeaddictMac wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:08 pm Can someone remind me of T's health reasons for being vegan and getting up early and exercise was it..arthritis? I've forgotten.
I think she just claimed it to be healthy and backed the sleeping with some doctor up - like 5 hours of sleep would be more than enough for any human to function well.
Yeh i think thats correct Lou..just a vague clain how healthy it was to sleep little.
I wonder if its so ' healthy ' for her,how she's coping now in the van..she can hardly be hoofing round the limited van space at 3 a.m. while the others sleep. I think she might have forgotten alllllll about how good it was for her to go to bed early/ rise at two or three or whatever mad time she said. My guess is she is snoring her head off all night..tho i do wonder how any of them get a decent sleep. She has never done the van ' night routine' so its shrouded in mystery..
but none of them have nearly enough personal space that they need..they cant spread out,curl up on a sofa,the kuds have no playing space indoors.
No wonder they acted like they had died and went to heaven in the disney hotel! X
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

I really think T is reading here ( * waving*) Sbody just said,sorry cant remember who!that T likes any attention even if critical..and i believe thats true.
She has renamed the "Nef cries and screams" vlog..its now called something like.."she went back on it after...."
Ps yes it was honeybee who commented
Pps Still with the awful shot of poor Ns face contorted in terror tho...you wd expect as Ns mum she wd find that too painful to look at,but obvs not
Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

I bet her routines have never been true and as she filmed her morning routine starting at 3am not at 3am but in the afternoon, it's all planned out perfectly well. Watching her was like going into the theatre before her traveling destroyed the picture.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lalelou123 wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:24 pm I bet her routines have never been true and as she filmed her morning routine starting at 3am not at 3am but in the afternoon, it's all planned out perfectly well. Watching her was like going into the theatre before her traveling destroyed the picture.
Yep all staged but the trip is showing her to us in her true lights
Ashley18032
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ashley18032 »

Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote:I really think T is reading here ( * waving*) Sbody just said,sorry cant remember who!that T likes any attention even if critical..and i believe thats true.
She has renamed the "Nef cries and screams" vlog..its now called something like.."she went back on it after...."
Ps yes it was honeybee who commented
Pps Still with the awful shot of poor Ns face contorted in terror tho...you wd expect as Ns mum she wd find that too painful to look at,but obvs not
I wouldn’t put it past Taina to indeed BE the very person commenting as “JesusIsMyHomeBoy” she loves and basks in glory of people getting up in arms to defend her and fluff her ego. Perhaps she is reading here then going online summarizing to see if people agree to adjust her channel accordingly... She’s a snake in the grass that I do NOT trust!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ashley18032
Talker
Talker

I wonder if Taina will eventually get demonetized for the nonsense she’s pulling and just drop offline altogether. My honest opinion of the timeline is she uploaded it in the past didn’t get the reaction she anticipated so she keeps uploading old crap and buying subscribers this time around! I think she’s months and months off maybe even a year... The house being
For sale was SO long ago now... I don’t think she has a plan for how to get her family new living arrangements so keeps on about “traveling” when it’s really not a choice but desperation and hoping somehow some way she can get another roof over their head’s. I think her “fame” made the family member’s kindness run out when she wasn’t willing to fork over that money to live in the huge house. I think she’s really in trouble and I hope she stops thinking new teeth and Botox is her ticket to stardom and getting enough money to care for all those kids needs... I think she’s in a VERY dangerous spot both running from the law for the children’s safety and perhaps the government because she took handouts/welfare when she was making well over the legal limit to collect handouts from her youtube income. Makes me wonder if there’s more to this whole scenario...

Ashley18032
Talker
Talker

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201911 ... ebdf.plist[/IMG]
Here’s Leonardo crying about how far they walked; to be honest I wanted to comment... “Be happy you’re on your own think about the 9 little ones doing it in SHOWER SHOES for prisoners while you’re in your sneakers! Like honestly...”

skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

which post had her admitting to breastfeeding the older one I cannot believe this family. I follow kk baby , arryn and typical tara and I thought they were bad I fell down this rabbit hole tonight's ago and stayed up all night reading lol sorry for the double post i dont know how to delete it
Last edited by skippy1931 on Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

which post had her admitting to breastfeeding the older one I cannot believe this family. I follow kk baby , arryn and typical tara and I thought they were bad I fell down this rabbit hole tonight's ago and stayed up all night reading lol
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

ok so what is the deal with the dirty filthy white shirt all the time
Dru55
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dru55 »

Another thousand subscribers. Really? Up to 821k. She has got to be buying them
Estter
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Estter »

Just found this on the comments of her last picture of IG. She clarifies they are not in Australia. Are they still travelling around Europe with such cold temporatures? :roll:
Screenshot_20191106-174036_Instagram.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
draconessa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by draconessa »

Estter wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:16 am Just found this on the comments of her last picture of IG. She clarifies they are not in Australia. Are they still travelling around Europe with such cold temporatures? :roll: Screenshot_20191106-174036_Instagram.jpg
Well, but is she tellin the truth? Her vlog is based only on lies and disinformaion - starting from the so-called morning routine, where the alleged 3 am was in fact 3 pm ( on her phone it was shown clearly), then out of order journey vlogs... which may be even over one year older, than she makes them appear, alleged vegan lifestyle - rather anorexia lifestyle and malnourishment lifestyle, theoretical Home Education...all half truths and misleading informaton, all a set up...

Return to “Q-Z”