Tania Licciardo-Toivola: Beans, fake routines and sleeping like sardines. | Part 4

Youngiia
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tania Licciardo-Toivola: Beans, fake routines and sleeping like sardines. | Part 4

Unread post by Youngiia »

CeliaB wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:30 am A few weeks ago someone on this forum said that you tube rules were changing in the new year regarding posting vlogs including children. I can’t remember the details but they said that Taina would find it difficult to continue posting. Maybe that is why she is now on instagram but Not posting anything on you tube.
Basically if YouTube thinks your content is marketed at children then they will not monetise (or will monetise without personalised ads which brings in a lower revenue).

You can obviously contest it. The whole thing is to protect viewing children from having their data used for personalised ads.
Legal eagle does a really good breakdown of the law and what it means if you want to check it out on YouTube and know more.
Dru55
Talker
Talker

Re: Tania Licciardo-Toivola: Beans, fake routines and sleeping like sardines. | Part 4

Unread post by Dru55 »

Youngiia wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:39 am
CeliaB wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:30 am A few weeks ago someone on this forum said that you tube rules were changing in the new year regarding posting vlogs including children. I can’t remember the details but they said that Taina would find it difficult to continue posting. Maybe that is why she is now on instagram but Not posting anything on you tube.
Basically if YouTube thinks your content is marketed at children then they will not monetise (or will monetise without personalised ads which brings in a lower revenue).

You can obviously contest it. The whole thing is to protect viewing children from having their data used for personalised ads.
Legal eagle does a really good breakdown of the law and what it means if you want to check it out on YouTube and know more.
That's probably why she said on IG she was going to start clogging vegan recipes and other stuff on her channel. Look out for lots of bean recipes!!!!
Damom1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Damom1 »

I just found a Licciardo-Toivola Discussion Group on Facebook. Anyone a member? I'm thinking of joining. Are there other pages or groups focsed on the family out there?
Ashleytaylor
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Ashleytaylor »

Damom1 wrote:I just found a Licciardo-Toivola Discussion Group on Facebook. Anyone a member? I'm thinking of joining. Are there other pages or groups focsed on the family out there?
Don’t know about Facebook as I don’t use it anymore, but if you search on google, there are a few that talk about the family. I know on Reddit there are a few posts but I don’t think it’s active, tattlelife? I believe is one. Freejinger. Just search taina liccardo toivola onto google and you should find a few.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wildebeast-cps
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Wildebeast-cps »

Dru55 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:44 am
Youngiia wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:39 am

That's probably why she said on IG she was going to start clogging vegan recipes and other stuff on her channel. Look out for lots of bean recipes!!!!
That lunch, as she called it looks and sounds horrendous.🤮 I can’t imagine eating that much garlic and shudder at what their breath smells like. That whole mess doesn’t seem like it would be satisfying at all. There are plenty of plant based and vegan cookbooks with food that DOES look yummy. They don’t rely on beans as much as she does. I said it before but what was the air quality in the camper between the beans and garlic. They could have powered the camper with methane.😂

Cleo playing the piano sounded quite decent but she’s probably no concert pianist that TT believes. Was anyone able to see the background enough to decide if this is the lake house? As I recall, the piano was in a different location and not electronic.
Wildebeast-cps
Talker
Talker

Just sent my request to join the discussion group on FB so this should be interesting. If I’m approved, wonder how long it will be til I’m kicked out?😂😂😂
Damom1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Damom1 »

I sent one too.
Dru55
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dru55 »

Wildebeast-cps wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:31 pm Just sent my request to join the discussion group on FB so this should be interesting. If I’m approved, wonder how long it will be til I’m kicked out?😂😂😂
Let us know what it's like. It is a fan based page so I imagine all positive about them. If not, I may join too. Be interesting to see what it's like.
Wildebeast-cps
Talker
Talker

Dru55 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:04 am
Wildebeast-cps wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:31 pm Just sent my request to join the discussion group on FB so this should be interesting. If I’m approved, wonder how long it will be til I’m kicked out?😂😂😂
Let us know what it's like. It is a fan based page so I imagine all positive about them. If not, I may join too. Be interesting to see what it's like.
Just started reading and it’s good. It is not just positive fan based, people are really questioning the things they do. I can see I will get nothing done today as I continue to read. There seem to be some Finnish people so maybe we’ll get some interesting info from them.
Wildebeast-cps
Talker
Talker

I’m already in a “discussion” with a fan. Nothing that the moderator will kick me off for. Asked why Nef’s teeth were rotted. Person said I was judging or else I would have asked why her teeth look like they do? Give me a break.

Wonder when TT will continue her vlog like she said she would do? Will it just be vegan recipes? Will we see the kids at all? I would miss them, especially KJ and Aph.
draconessa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by draconessa »

hahaha, I read it and also took part in this discussion. I say - there are some hopelessly in love with everything TT does, but also a sturdy group of people discussing issues. Quite enjoyable.
LisaEvans2
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by LisaEvans2 »

chocolatelover711 wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:21 pm
Hariett wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:16 pm Hey guys, long time no see, I was busy with my exams but decided to have a look what's going on here :D
And no, only because I make so many spelling and grammar mistakes, that doesn't mean that I am Taina 😂 English is just not my native language and unfortunately I'm not such a language genius like Cleo haha

About the last name thing and the possible relation of Leo and Jenna.. Some of you really had a point. Jenna's mother's last name is indeed 'Tovila'. But I don't think it's possible that they are cousins 1st grade, as Taina's brothers live in Australia.
There are about 2.000 people with the family name Tovoila, we can't say for sure how close they are related, especially if they are from the same area in Finland.. If you look back far enough everyone is related 😂
But then again on the other hand, the mere fact that they never mention this 'coincidence' should make one suspicious.

Jenna has a little sister which she never mentions. Her mother looks like she's in her (early?) 30's, maybe she had Jenna in a quite young age and who knows what family dramas were behind all this, as Jenna seemed to be a quite depressive girl herself before she met Leo..

My theory about their disappearance is that Taina has nowhere to film because they are kind of homeless now and staying with relatives (her aunt and/or cousin)!
She rented this holiday house by the lake only for a week or two around New Year, filmed a few senseless videos and then moved out (and on).
We should start a club for people on here who have been accused of being Taina herself- last week someone thought I was her. I guess only comments that tear the woman to shreds are acceptable and if amongst those types that you post, one comment sneaks in stating facts that defend her, wham- you're her or a "sychophant. I know the point of this site is to comment on the drama but come on. Crazy!
ChocolateLover why have you directly quoted Hariett and yet you have nothing to say re her quote? You are merely defending your sycophantic praise of Taina. This is WHY you were accused of being her...you are clearly a "fish out of water" on here...Perhaps you would be better off on the sites run by her gushing "Stans'
Damom1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Damom1 »

lalalazy wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:06 am
Damom1 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:39 pm I've been wanting to tell you about this family. Please read til the end!
So, I found this family online. They are really interesting. It's a mom and a dad with a bunch of kids. They have a long last name, a combination of mom and dad's surnames so they hyphenate it. The mom is Australian and beautiful. Sure, she's had a few cosmetic procedures and does yoga but you have to admit, she looks great for a mom of many kids. The kids are so cute. They are dressed all alike; the girls often in pink and boys blue. Sometimes, they all wearing matching track suits. My favorite picture of them has them all lined up in white clothing with touches of light blue. You can tell the mom knows what is aesthetically pleasing. She loves to have them match in their jeans and the little girls are primped with ribbons in their blonde hair. Some people feel this destroys the kids sense of identity and individuality but the kids say they like dressing this way. Their family videos seem perfect, idyllic. The mom has such a charismatic, sweet voice and speaks lovingly but she also seems to run the show as the father hangs in the background a bit. Neither parent works really but they obviously have money coming in from somewhere because they buy nice brand name items/clothing. Mom loves having a big family!

They live in a big house. It's in a rural area, near a lake. When people see it, they comment how nice it is and how they would like to live there. Its very organized. The mom may be a bit obessive compulsive but you know, organization keeps the house running smooth! All the children are homeschooled and let me tell you, boy are they smart! I know this because if you catch a glimpse of the math the kids are doing at young ages, you will see how advanced they must be. The mom says they are a couple years ahead for their ages. Besides academics, the children also learn music. Singing and instruments are a big part of their lives. Their mother really loved the idea of her children becoming musical geniuses. She had this funny idea that maybe they could be like the VonTrapps from Sound of Music.

The parents were religious but not in the typical way. They were a bit of doomsday-ers. They splintered off from church and started their own brand of spirituality. They've felt the importantance of sharing the message of Jesus and that the end is approaching.

Some people have said that the kids are starving but they are alive as you can see! They may appear hungry but food has been controlled a little in the house for health reasons. They dont eat meat or too much junkfood.

They travel. Sometimes they visit with mom's friends in other countries. They seem happy! They always agree with mom and no one appears to be rebelling! No one questions mom, even when she seems to contradict herself. Her followers just take her word as truth.

Do you know this family? They've become quite famous online! Thats right, I am speaking of Anne Hamilton-Bryne's family, AKA the cult called "The Family" in Australia. Scary how many people were drawn into this dangerous family. Thankfully, most of the kids are doing better after years of therapy and both "parents" have passed away. It sounded a bit familiar tho right?
Wow. This is an eerily accurate comparison.
A couple more Anne Hamilton similarities: Anne believed in getting up early. The children were typically out of bed by 5 a.m. Mornings were full of spiritual pursuits, exercises and a plate of fruit for breakfast. TTs completely bleached blonde hair is reminiscent of the bleached blonde kids in the Family. Anne also referred to 3 of her children as triplets and would sometimes change up or be vague about their dates of birth as it suited. A couple kids thought they were a year younger than they really were because she always referred to them as younger. Also, one of the youngest girls struggled with speech. Wouldnt it be crazy if it turned out that TTs parents were followers of "The Family"? Does anyone know what TTs mother and father are named or why they moved to Australia?
Wildebeast-cps
Talker
Talker

Damon
Holy macaroni! The similarities never stop, do they? It seems like there HAS to be some connection that we don’t know about.

Who remembers what bible verse Leo referred to that seemed to be about his parents?
Ashley18032
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ashley18032 »

It’s super smart of her to take this break! Create fake supply then withhold demand until everyone forgets and then POOF back! Brand new! Everyone stops accusations! No one knows they’re couch surfing and she generated new watchers and old die hard fans to come praise her and beg her to not leave again then tease them dangling the kids because she knows no one wants to see her pretend cooking show then deliver. This antic won’t work repeatedly so milk it for all its worth Taina! We know how much you love your boobies milked!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Etoile24
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Etoile24 »

Wildebeast-cps wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:58 pm Damon
Holy macaroni! The similarities never stop, do they? It seems like there HAS to be some connection that we don’t know about.

Who remembers what bible verse Leo referred to that seemed to be about his parents?
psalm 27.10. I looked it up - "Though my father and mother forsake me, the Lord will receive me."
Wildebeast-cps
Talker
Talker

Etoile24 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:01 pm
Wildebeast-cps wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:58 pm Damon

psalm 27.10. I looked it up - "Though my father and mother forsake me, the Lord will receive me."
Thanks, I looked for it and couldn’t find it.
NoNick
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by NoNick »

Damom1 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:27 pm
Damom1 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:39 pm I've been wanting to tell you about this family. Please read til the end!
So, I found this family online. They are really interesting. It's a mom and a dad with a bunch of kids. They have a long last name, a combination of mom and dad's surnames so they hyphenate it. The mom is Australian and beautiful. Sure, she's had a few cosmetic procedures and does yoga but you have to admit, she looks great for a mom of many kids. The kids are so cute. They are dressed all alike; the girls often in pink and boys blue. Sometimes, they all wearing matching track suits. My favorite picture of them has them all lined up in white clothing with touches of light blue. You can tell the mom knows what is aesthetically pleasing. She loves to have them match in their jeans and the little girls are primped with ribbons in their blonde hair. Some people feel this destroys the kids sense of identity and individuality but the kids say they like dressing this way. Their family videos seem perfect, idyllic. The mom has such a charismatic, sweet voice and speaks lovingly but she also seems to run the show as the father hangs in the background a bit. Neither parent works really but they obviously have money coming in from somewhere because they buy nice brand name items/clothing. Mom loves having a big family!

They live in a big house. It's in a rural area, near a lake. When people see it, they comment how nice it is and how they would like to live there. Its very organized. The mom may be a bit obessive compulsive but you know, organization keeps the house running smooth! All the children are homeschooled and let me tell you, boy are they smart! I know this because if you catch a glimpse of the math the kids are doing at young ages, you will see how advanced they must be. The mom says they are a couple years ahead for their ages. Besides academics, the children also learn music. Singing and instruments are a big part of their lives. Their mother really loved the idea of her children becoming musical geniuses. She had this funny idea that maybe they could be like the VonTrapps from Sound of Music.

The parents were religious but not in the typical way. They were a bit of doomsday-ers. They splintered off from church and started their own brand of spirituality. They've felt the importantance of sharing the message of Jesus and that the end is approaching.

Some people have said that the kids are starving but they are alive as you can see! They may appear hungry but food has been controlled a little in the house for health reasons. They dont eat meat or too much junkfood.

They travel. Sometimes they visit with mom's friends in other countries. They seem happy! They always agree with mom and no one appears to be rebelling! No one questions mom, even when she seems to contradict herself. Her followers just take her word as truth.

Do you know this family? They've become quite famous online! Thats right, I am speaking of Anne Hamilton-Bryne's family, AKA the cult called "The Family" in Australia. Scary how many people were drawn into this dangerous family. Thankfully, most of the kids are doing better after years of therapy and both "parents" have passed away. It sounded a bit familiar tho right?
A couple more Anne Hamilton similarities: Anne believed in getting up early. The children were typically out of bed by 5 a.m. Mornings were full of spiritual pursuits, exercises and a plate of fruit for breakfast. TTs completely bleached blonde hair is reminiscent of the bleached blonde kids in the Family. Anne also referred to 3 of her children as triplets and would sometimes change up or be vague about their dates of birth as it suited. A couple kids thought they were a year younger than they really were because she always referred to them as younger. Also, one of the youngest girls struggled with speech. Wouldnt it be crazy if it turned out that TTs parents were followers of "The Family"? Does anyone know what TTs mother and father are named or why they moved to Australia?
Due to Facebook, her father's name is ilpo Toivola
Damom1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Damom1 »

Will be very interesting to see how much they made from her channel last year. You know, Finland releases the tax information of its citizens each Nov 1. In 2018, TT made about 8000 euro from her videos but she only had a few and she did not have a large audience yet. Want to take bets on how much she made in 2019? I'm going to guess in the 150,000 range.
Damom1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Damom1 »

NoNick wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:17 am
Damom1 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:27 pm

Due to Facebook, her father's name is ilpo Toivola
Wow! Wow! Wow! It looks as if TTs mom, Pirkko, does follow an Anne, just not Anne Hamilton-Bryne. She is involved with Hosea Ministries founded by Australian evangelist Anne Meittinen. Anne recieved a message from god in which he instructed her to take his gospel to the islands (Fiji, Philipines, etc). She does outreach while she preaches and PERFORMS MIRACLES. On their website you can read testimonials from those who have had their medical ailments healed by Anne's prayers as well as by the laying on of her hands. You can also see pictures of TTs mom traveling with Anne and 2 other Finnish women along with Pirkkos letter about her experience. Anne preaches on television and travels to Finland each summer. I wonder if TT and Paul are followers too? Or do they subscribe to Marie Licciardo's brand of faith? At least we can probably rule out Anne Hamilton-Bryne now but who knew there were so many female religious leaders receiving messages from god!?!

Return to “Q-Z”