Tania Licciardo-Toivola: Beans, fake routines and sleeping like sardines. | Part 4

WTF
Talker
Talker

Re: Tania Licciardo-Toivola: Beans, fake routines and sleeping like sardines. | Part 4

Unread post by WTF »

Yes the missing Cleopatra is very strange. Perhaps she didn’t want to go to Australia so stayed in Finland..
It’s a shame there are no comments on the vlog. could put in a question.
The food being delivered during quarantine looks great. I wouldn’t mind it, and that apartment.. WOW. The Queensland government has gone all out. Poor Victoria, earlier people in quarantine didn’t even have a window to open let alone a balcony.
Snoodlebug
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Re: Tania Licciardo-Toivola: Beans, fake routines and sleeping like sardines. | Part 4

Unread post by Snoodlebug »

WTF wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:36 am Yes the missing Cleopatra is very strange. Perhaps she didn’t want to go to Australia so stayed in Finland..
The food being delivered during quarantine looks great. I wouldn’t mind it, and that apartment.. WOW. The Queensland government has gone all out. Poor Victoria, earlier people in quarantine didn’t even have a window to open let alone a balcony.
I asked the question but it was deleted or at least she chose not to make it visible. The similar question I saw with over 200 likes also no longer shows up so she is hiding them herself. Of course she can't address it directly in the videos as they were clearly filmed some time ago but she could mention it in a comment. Suspicious. The food does look nice though. I imagine the non-vegan options are good as well.
WTF
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WTF »

Snoodlebug wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:29 pm
WTF wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:36 am Yes the missing Cleopatra is very strange. Perhaps she didn’t want to go to Australia so stayed in Finland..
I asked the question but it was deleted or at least she chose not to make it visible. The similar question I saw with over 200 likes also no longer shows up so she is hiding them herself. Of course she can't address it directly in the videos as they were clearly filmed some time ago but she could mention it in a comment. Suspicious. The food does look nice though. I imagine the non-vegan options are good as well.
I did manage to ask the question before the comments were deleted / removed / hidden.. why not just be honest and share with those that make you money.
WTF
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WTF »

Still no mention of the missing Cleopatra
NotHateButUhh
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by NotHateButUhh »

Go to the TikTok page for @imcleopatrababy. Cleopatra is married and pregnant and living with her husband in the US. There’s all these recordings of conversations with the authorities and threats of jail sentences for Cleopatra and her husband and somehow Interpol is involved. She and her husband claim that Taina has the kids living in a shed (which we know is technically true) and that they’re working with the Australian government to help the children. I’m so confused.
lalalazy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lalalazy »

NotHateButUhh wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:50 pm Go to the TikTok page for @imcleopatrababy. Cleopatra is married and pregnant and living with her husband in the US. There’s all these recordings of conversations with the authorities and threats of jail sentences for Cleopatra and her husband and somehow Interpol is involved. She and her husband claim that Taina has the kids living in a shed (which we know is technically true) and that they’re working with the Australian government to help the children. I’m so confused.
Whoa. This is insane. What is going on!?! And did the recordings say something about Taina was a madam?!
NotHateButUhh
Informer
Informer

Yes, they do say that. And I have no clue what’s going on. The TikToks are hard to follow and so confusing (seriously who uses TikTok for this sort of thing??) It sounds extremely serious, though!
lalalazy
Amateur
Amateur

Ok, I am listening to this a million times trying to figure out WTF is going on. It sounds like Tania wanted a facelift done by this guy's friend, so she married Cleo off to him with this as an ulterior motive. Also, something about wanting him to buy land in Australia for 2.7mil? The women speaking (too fast, thanks lady), says something like they have documents/photos/etc showing that he is innocent and that he truly loves Cleo but that because he married Cleo from a madame (her definition of a woman who marries off her kids for her own gain), it's a crime? The husband sounds like he is defending his MIL/FIL though, too, so who knows. I don't understand how it goes from that point to where they're trying to rescue the kids. Need more coffee.
NotHateButUhh
Informer
Informer

It explains the family’s mysterious trip to California. But yes how they get from him defending Taina and Paul to them working with the Australian government to essentially remove the kids …wut? I know Paul’s family run a doomsday cult, so maybe the kids are in danger, but the new husband said he respects and loves Paul and is a born-again Christian because of him. It’s all over the place, I can’t follow what’s happening.
NotHateButUhh
Informer
Informer

It doesn’t help that they’ve edited the audio. It’s clipped.
NotHateButUhh
Informer
Informer

I’m Australian so I have to go to bed. Take screenshots if anything interesting happens on FB or Instagram (@therealtjlt) while I’m gone eeep. Oh, forgot to mention! Cleopatra’s Instagram account (@cleopatralicciardotoivola) posted a link to a new TikTok account (@cleopatralt) saying “This is my new TikTok account. I will be posting on here with my family soon. I’m ok! See you soon!” Weird thing is that Instagram account is managed by Taina not Cleopatra and the new TikTok account is completely empty. This whole thing is so suss.
lalalazy
Amateur
Amateur

NotHateButUhh wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:28 am I’m Australian so I have to go to bed. Take screenshots if anything interesting happens on FB or Instagram (@therealtjlt) while I’m gone eeep. Oh, forgot to mention! Cleopatra’s Instagram account (@cleopatralicciardotoivola) posted a link to a new TikTok account (@cleopatralt) saying “This is my new TikTok account. I will be posting on here with my family soon. I’m ok! See you soon!” Weird thing is that Instagram account is managed by Taina not Cleopatra and the new TikTok account is completely empty. This whole thing is so suss.
That sounds like it could be Tania trying to cover things up and make it look like the other account is fake? Idk. The IG account posted stories in the last day that at least had Cleo's voice (couldn't see her face). The guy's IG account is gross, though - like casual posts showing his income, giving away bundles of money to homeless, how to get larger amounts of cash from the bank, etc. Just. Gross.
NotHateButUhh
Informer
Informer

All the TikToks are gone now!!
WTF
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WTF »

???
WTF
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WTF »

NotHateButUhh wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:50 pm Go to the TikTok page for @imcleopatrababy. Cleopatra is married and pregnant and living with her husband in the US. There’s all these recordings of conversations with the authorities and threats of jail sentences for Cleopatra and her husband and somehow Interpol is involved. She and her husband claim that Taina has the kids living in a shed (which we know is technically true) and that they’re working with the Australian government to help the children. I’m so confused.
Wow, how did you know 3 months ago about the pregnancy? Official announcement today
Snap2it
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Snap2it »

I haven't checked in on Taina in a long time and just saw the new video that Cleopatra is pregnant.

I remember we were all speculating that Cleopatra was pregnant. I think she's further along from whenever that was filmed.
WTF
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WTF »

Vlog posting date was mentioned in an earlier post that it could be 3 months behind the actual filming date.
WTF
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WTF »

New vlog and new house.. taking ownership of a house that was going to be demolished ?
soolaimon345
Talker
Talker

Unread post by soolaimon345 »

So they spell it Nefertiti but pronounce it Nefretiti, can't even get their own stupid names correct.
We get a tutorial on what they eat, boiled eggs and rabbit food, how inspiring to see that.
Cleopatra is one piece of work, think she knows it all, so does Jerusalem for that matter, hate their sarcasm as viewers down the camera lens, yes some people can be naive and make dumb comments but hey they do some weird stuff, no need to look at camera though and aim their comments at all viewers.
There are none so blind as those who will not see :-|
soolaimon345
Talker
Talker

Unread post by soolaimon345 »

Anyone wonder what their quarantine cost them ?
I did a rough estimate a while back, threw the paper away but it was well over AU$100,000.
I don't believe it was al provided free, especially not the meals.
There are none so blind as those who will not see :-|

Return to “Q-Z”