Tania Licciardo-Toivola: Beans, fake routines and sleeping like sardines. | Part 4

spoiled2bits
Informer
Informer

Re: Tania Licciardo-Toivola: Beans, fake routines and sleeping like sardines. | Part 4

Unread post by spoiled2bits »

Dru55 wrote:Not been in here for a long while. Been on the fb pages more. How is everyone coping?
What fb pages
CoffeeaddictMac
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tania Licciardo-Toivola: Beans, fake routines and sleeping like sardines. | Part 4

Unread post by CoffeeaddictMac »

Hey guys

Been a long time as I stopped watching months ago. I watched a little segment and was shock at the younger kids haven't really grown much in ages. It's like they are still dolls. King James, Aphrodite especially.
Anyone noticed?
Ashley18032
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ashley18032 »

Please join on Facebook “Snark Group Taina Licciardo Tovioila” I want everyone to feel comfortable posting honest thoughts about the family!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ashley18032
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ashley18032 »

AllAboutTT2020 wrote:
Dru55 wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:03 am Hi everyone. Not been on here much.He vlogs so boring now. I also joined Ashley's Facebook page and the other one both are interesting. I found it quite odd she borrowed all those skates from another family who happened to have 9 pairs all in the right sizes. Really? What a coincidence. Also that seitan stuff looked awful and if I was to try it I would buy, couldn't be bothered to go through all that kneading and watering. And those older kids need to get a job/ go to school. When do they go to Australia? At the moment, with the virus rampaging through countries, I would stay put in their isolated house for the foreseeable.
Hi Dru,yes it is v boring now. Sounds more fun on Ashleys FB,whats the group called?
And the skates! Yes! That was niggling at me and I cdnt put my finger on what just didnt add up..thats it,who the heck just happens to have enough sets of skates in exactly the right sizes!ImageImage
“Snark Group Taina Licciardo Toivola” please feel free to join! Sorry I never even thought to check back on here! Image

Snap2it
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Snap2it »

I haven't watched Tainia in months.

There is no way anytime soon and Tainia and all those kids will be allowed to come back into Australia. For one flights have been restricted and there is mandatory a week quarantine. They have been permanently living in Finland for 10 years or so. That is their home and at a guess I doubt there is any job line up for Tainia in Australia. It's not a nice word, but the family will be a burden on the Australian government.
Nysha Blue
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Nysha Blue »

So, they gave up or got kicked out of their home and are planning to travel around Finland sleeping in a tent. Those poor kids! She is a lot more subdued and normal in these last few videos. I laughed when she was trying to convince KingJames he wanted his head shaved. He told her never and ran away.
WTF
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WTF »

Why did they go to India for 10 day.?
weed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by weed »

She was very cagey about why and never explained it except to say that it was for "business". They were there for a couple of weeks by the sound of it, so it is all very strange. It is simply another example of her only giving snippets of information which I feel she does to keep people guessing and watching to have their questions answered. She is very manipulative.
Emily81
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emily81 »

Wasn't this trip to India last year during the European roadtrip? I remember she said something about it

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

soooawesome
Talker
Talker

Unread post by soooawesome »

Emily81 wrote:Wasn't this trip to India last year during the European roadtrip? I remember she said something about it

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
Isn't that when she got her teeth?
enceebee
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by enceebee »

Hi all, So I haven't watched this channel in a little while. Was impressed at first by the morning routine vids but seeing the recent thumbnails... Did they seriously crash their son's home (which is tiny to begin with) and think all of them were going to be fine there? Also seeing a recent thumbnail.. are they sleeping in their car? I haven't watched their vids in a while so not fully caught up and I don't like her narrating/voiceover so do not really want to watch that cringe to catch up..
donkeyandbird

Unread post by donkeyandbird »

On her recent Instagram post TT said all of her 5 older kids are working.. How so if all of them except Leo are self-proclaimed homeless?

Gesendet von meinem EML-L29 mit Tapatalk

Estter
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Estter »

donkeyandbird wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:57 am On her recent Instagram post TT said all of her 5 older kids are working.. How so if all of them except Leo are self-proclaimed homeless?

Gesendet von meinem EML-L29 mit Tapatalk
Thanks. I have just read it. I think she has 6 children younger than 16, so they have "to go" to school (not sure if they can finish earlier when they are homeschooled). Romeo, the 4th, is just 16 years old, if I am not wrong.
I think she means "work" to cook for the family, take care of the little ones (including homeschooling, music classes, controlling them,...) and, of course, editing videos for YouTube.
Estter
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Estter »

Finland- Compulsary Education Age froma 7-16 years old.
https://hslda.org/post/finland
Maybe, someone who is "working" should still be learning...
mangomanga
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by mangomanga »

Hello! I can't find the Facebook group. Can someone send me a link?
georgiathompson624
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by georgiathompson624 »

I haven’t watched in a long time as I stared to find everything she did a bit of joke. Can someone fill me in as to why they are ‘homeless’ if they have all this money? What happened to the van and an update on the kids and her husband who I haven’t seen anything about? I don’t want to have to watch 15 pointless vlogs to find some answers

georgiathompson624
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by georgiathompson624 »

I haven’t watched in a long time as I stared to find everything she did a bit of joke. Can someone fill me in as to why they are ‘homeless’ if they have all this money? What happened to the van and an update on the kids and her husband who I haven’t seen anything about. I don’t want to have to watch 15 pointless vlogs to find some answers

JerricaBenton
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JerricaBenton »

Ashley18032 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 7:59 am Please join on Facebook “Snark Group Taina Licciardo Tovioila” I want everyone to feel comfortable posting honest thoughts about the family! Image

I joined but it was awful, so left. I hope people use this platform again.
Dru55
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dru55 »

Rumour has it they are living in a warehouse. She has gone very quiet for too long. Something is up.
Dru55
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dru55 »

Rumour has it they are living in a warehouse. She has gone very quiet for too long. Something is up.

Return to “Q-Z”