This is how we Bingham | Part 4

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: This is how we Bingham | Part 4

Hey everyone! I ended up not going with a title bc the few that were suggested only had a couple likes. Unless I missed one? In that case, please let me know! ImageImage

Previous:

This is how we Bingham | Part 3
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app
Pufflepup
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: This is how we Bingham | Part 4

Unread post by Pufflepup »

Head to head hauls today.
Lindsey: this is a healthy dinner option
Mindy: ooh this looks yummy!
Lindsey: my kids love veggies as snacks
Mindy: I got the kids cookies and chips for lunches

Lindsey looks at ingredients, knows what to look for and what to put back on the shelf.
Mindy impulsively buys if it looks good in the picture with no regard to what is actually in it.
nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nahthxx »

Pufflepup wrote:Head to head hauls today.
Lindsey: this is a healthy dinner option
Mindy: ooh this looks yummy!
Lindsey: my kids love veggies as snacks
Mindy: I got the kids cookies and chips for lunches

Lindsey looks at ingredients, knows what to look for and what to put back on the shelf.
Mindy impulsively buys if it looks good in the picture with no regard to what is actually in it.
I thought it was funny they both uploaded hauls today. The difference in food choices is astounding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nahthxx »

These comments are great. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... f52822.jpg[/IMG]

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

nahthxx wrote:These comments are great. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... f52822.jpg[/IMG]

Love it! Image Have you also seen Lindsey’s Hello Fresh meals vs Mindy’s? They made burgers the other day with a tomato onion jam and a side of broccoli. Mindy basically figures out whichever recipe has as little veggies as humanly possible. It’s rather pathetic.

itsame
Talker
Talker

Unread post by itsame »

LOL from the Sam's Club today "These taste just like a chic-fil-a sandwich but just in little chicken bites."

Or maybe they just taste like chic-fil-a's chicken nuggets??
yellowbowl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yellowbowl »

That must be so awkward for Lindsey to read all of those comments about Mindy LOL.
slc_chick
Talker
Talker

Unread post by slc_chick »

Just have to say it seriously... Jared and Britt are the WORST for clickbait. They're honestly worse than TIHWB have ever been in all their years.
blessedunrest
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blessedunrest »

For real about the Muffins. Mindy cannot make her own????? Store made muffins are desert - tons of empty calories.

Secondary. they are redoing their kitchen???? WHATTTTTTT The house is about 13 years old!!!!! (build around 2007?) Everything is in perfectly fine shape. and they are getting new handles yet again??? They were will never be happy. I suppose this what happens when making $$$$$$$$$$$$ not knowing what to do with it.
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Once again they are crash dieting. They claim it’s for the New Year but they always do this before a vacation. Branden drastically cuts calories and does keto, Mindy apparently is doing weight watchers. It’ll last until their vacation, they’ll completely stop, eat like garbage the entire trip, come home and eat like crap and then next vacation will come around and crash dieting happens again. Nothing sustainable. Not being role models for their kids.

soooawesome
Talker
Talker

Unread post by soooawesome »

We did it! A Bingham kid wore a helmet! Feeling kinda proud.
Last edited by soooawesome on Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
soooawesome
Talker
Talker

Unread post by soooawesome »

Sorry for the double post!
itsame
Talker
Talker

Unread post by itsame »

JD386 wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:35 am Once again they are crash dieting. They claim it’s for the New Year but they always do this before a vacation. Branden drastically cuts calories and does keto, Mindy apparently is doing weight watchers. It’ll last until their vacation, they’ll completely stop, eat like garbage the entire trip, come home and eat like crap and then next vacation will come around and crash dieting happens again. Nothing sustainable. Not being role models for their kids.

I don't understand how they don't end up weighing more with all of the sugary high calorie foods they eat all the time! It must be the once or twice a year crash diet that keeps them somewhat okay. Which is a horribly frustrating way to live.
blessedunrest
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blessedunrest »

The worst part the Binghams know they have tons of children watching their videos like my niece who's 10. My niece is always saying the Bingham mom is so cool letting them eat those kinds of foods (tons of sugar, juice, candy etc etc) unlike her mom who doesn't give her those things(she does have them at friends house or a birthday party), but never in the house - her mom never will buy it. I told her in a 10-20 years you will understand and thank your mom for not eating or drinking those garbage foods.

I just don't need it. Costco sells tons of great organic healthy foods. Don't buy chips...it's freaking empty calories.
Uncle_Deadly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Uncle_Deadly »

It is nice how the Hollands expect Ava to help with the chores, and she does so enthusiastically and without complaint. They know that she is capable, and Ava proves that she is. This is in sharp contrast with the learned helplessness of Princess Hazyl, who is allowed to play or sleep while her brothers work.
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Just barely. Just barely. Just barely.

Ever since someone pointed it out that’s all I hear. SO annoying. Mindy, you didn’t JUST BARELY do anything.

Hunsnark514

Unread post by Hunsnark514 »

I can't believe Krew has so many silver fillings when they showed his mouth open with the braces and that his parents would show that in there videos. I would never let my child get silver fillings in permanent teeth like that
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

She’s SO fixated on that damn yellow paint on the wall. Move on. It will be covered. Drama for no reason.

I hope they’re actually planning on staying in this house after all this money they’re putting into it.

Uncle_Deadly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Uncle_Deadly »

That kitchen is so blindingly white already and the floors and backsplash aren't even in yet. How can anyone live with that much glare in their lives? I admit that I am unusually light sensitive, but that much bright is stressful. Also, that gold faucet? Tacky.
yellowbowl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yellowbowl »

Wow, I was really surprised to see the giant sink that they chose! I would hate that in my kitchen, but who knows, maybe it's actually better? Of course they did it because it was on trend.

Return to “Q-Z”