The Lindquists: unravELLEing | Part 3

Skinnie
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Lindquists: unravELLEing | Part 3

Unread post by Skinnie »

Notablogger wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:17 pm She has a sick dog. Is this really the right time
To introduce another pet into the house?
Maybe she inherited the cat.

She had/has a sick marriage and that did not prevent her from bringing more children into the house.

She struggles with contentment..tried husband, kids, dog...now a cat! Because maybe THAT is what was missing all along :roll:

Internal void cannot be filled with the external; no people, pets, or possessions...Elle has to get right with herself: what an undertaking.
JustAMereMuggle
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JustAMereMuggle »

So Dan checked the cat out AFTER she had already adopted and brought the cat home?
And when he checked it out he guessed it was closer to 10 years old, she said the cat rescue people said it was 5 years old. Cut the camera, Dan comes back and says it's probably about 5-6 years old but there's no way to tell for sure. Sounds to me like Elle adopted a geriatric cat to seem altruistic (considering we're always busting her about her "adopted dog Ellie") knowing she'd probably only have it for a few years.
Also, there's no way Dan sleeps in that bed. All this does is confirm he's moved out.

I cant believe THIS is what we have to talk about right now. Stay safe everyone! ❤
Hill Dweller
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hill Dweller »

IG she announced yet ANOTHER deep clean with me video. Still no fresh video ideas... Two channels.... and ANOTHER deep clean with me (AND OH!) organize, declutter, blah blah blah.... oh.... and disinfect because, you know, covid 19. I can get that from just plain old common sense!
The lip smacking in this Instagram story was horrendous!
She's looking saggy, old, fish-lippy, FAKE!
ALSO, did anyone notice on her other story where they were watching movies and she panned the camera around to show the kids and pets.... NO DAN! No sign of him anywhere.
She really should come clean. Her YouTube stance is dying... she needs to get a real job!
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Elle just did an Instastory on how she's making sure she doesn't contract anything from a Starbucks cup. She sanitizes her hands, then pours the coffee into a mug, then sanitizes her hands again. She says the inside of the Starbucks cup is sanitary. Um, Elle, are you sure about that? Because it's not like baristas are dealing with long lines at the drive-thru and also taking the time to make sure not a millimeter of their perfectly clean flesh touches the inside of the cup.

If she's truly so worried about this, she shouldn't get to-go food at all.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Ha Ha. People like her with that star bucks cup is off the rails. Is anyone else laughing at these you tubers talking about being quaranteened. Are they so dumb to not know what that means. All they are saying is don’t go out in huge crowds and be smart. No one is quaranteened in the US or Canada. Guess what people are still going to work everyday. Going to doctors and dentists and doing shopping.

We are lucky we are in a technology age where you can order and do so much online. Stores can still make money at least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

chloe6124 wrote:Ha Ha. People like her with that star bucks cup is off the rails. Is anyone else laughing at these you tubers talking about being quaranteened. Are they so dumb to not know what that means. All they are saying is don’t go out in huge crowds and be smart. No one is quaranteened in the US or Canada. Guess what people are still going to work everyday. Going to doctors and dentists and doing shopping.

We are lucky we are in a technology age where you can order and do so much online. Stores can still make money at least.

Actually..... dentists and doctors have closed. Seeing only EMERGENCY patients. Ontario declared a state of emergency so most stores are closing. And tons of people are actually quarantined. Myself included.
Self isolation is different. Elle shouldn’t be going to Starbucks, since it’s not essential. She can make coffee at home for 2 weeks. Everyone who has travelled is being advised to isolate for 2 weeks, only going out for essentials.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:Ha Ha. People like her with that star bucks cup is off the rails. Is anyone else laughing at these you tubers talking about being quaranteened. Are they so dumb to not know what that means. All they are saying is don’t go out in huge crowds and be smart. No one is quaranteened in the US or Canada. Guess what people are still going to work everyday. Going to doctors and dentists and doing shopping.

Actually..... dentists and doctors have closed. Seeing only EMERGENCY patients. Ontario declared a state of emergency so most stores are closing. And tons of people are actually quarantined. Myself included.
Self isolation is different. Elle shouldn’t be going to Starbucks, since it’s not essential. She can make coffee at home for 2 weeks. Everyone who has travelled is being advised to isolate for 2 weeks, only going out for essentials.

Not where I live. They did call and change my moms dentist appointment so they don’t have to many people in there at one time. They just spaced them out more. I would agree if you have a doctor appointment just for a routine checkup or might be best to wait. My dad and I just had a dentist appointment. I think it really depends on where you live. We haven’t had any confirmed cases where I live yet.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The Lindquists: unravELLEing | Part 3

Like i said I don’t live in Canada so things might be different. Restraints here are still open you just can’t sit down and eat. Carry out and drive they only. Stores are changing hours to restock and sanitize. I also wasn’t talking about people who have traveled.

TeachIT
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by TeachIT »

Wouldn’t Dan be off work and home, self isolating as well. And yet he’s nowhere to be seen.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

TeachIT wrote:Wouldn’t Dan be off work and home, self isolating as well. And yet he’s nowhere to be seen.

Why would he be self isolating?

TeachIT
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by TeachIT »

In Toronto most businesses are closed unless a necessity, and people are supposed to be staying away from others

Katya1986
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Katya1986 »

I had appointments with two different orthodontists for my daughter and both were canceled because the dental association said it was unsafe for them to work. If they did they’d loose their licenses. I’m in Canada. Ontario. York Region
jennlees
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by jennlees »

I live in California and everyone is on a shelter in place order. Only grocery stores and drug stores are open, although some restaurants are doing take out. We actually are not eating at restaurants at all right now, because it seems like too much of a risk.
JustAMereMuggle
Informer
Informer

chloe6124 wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:20 pm
TeachIT wrote:Wouldn’t Dan be off work and home, self isolating as well. And yet he’s nowhere to be seen.

Why would he be self isolating?

She should be self isolating because she just got back from overseas(UK) where Corona virus/COVID-19 is running rampant. The Canadian government is requiring everyone re-entering Canada to self isolate and she's obviously not, or not doing it properly. And because they are in the same house he should be doing the same. As well as the boys and B. Do you watch her videos or the social medias at all?
JustAMereMuggle
Informer
Informer

Eugh. What in The. Actual. Fuck. Is wrong with her in this photo. Bad self tanner? Is her hair graying? Some weird filter making her eyes *fake sparkle*? Ew. Just bad all around ☹
20200321_120708.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

Hahaha I was going to attach that same photo. She is looking ROUGH!!!
okaythatlldo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by okaythatlldo »

That’s a terrible photo. It came up at the top of my feed when I opened Instagram during my morning poop and I almost dropped my phone.

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Elle needs to disregard the memes saying if you're bored at home don't cut your own bangs and get her scissors out like now.
Katya1986
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Katya1986 »

She looks about 47
TeachIT
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by TeachIT »

Her face looks TERRIBLE in that pic! Old but like she’s tried to have work done? Those nasty lips, bangs IN HER EYES (literally covering her monster brows) and her horse face looking botox yet wrinkled. Those saggy sunken eyes with the over filtered SCANDINAVIAN blue eyes.

Give me a fucking break. The world is going to hell and Elle has to post this trash? Come on. Get some relevant content. People are dying and she’s posting her cat and selfies.

Return to “Q-Z”