The Lindquists: unravELLEing | Part 3

Seriouslysweetie
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Lindquists: unravELLEing | Part 3

Unread post by Seriouslysweetie »

Clearly, if EDT is widely used I haven't been paying attention. Good to know! There you go, Elle has inspired me already to brush up on my time zones. The newsletter will probably blow me away, can't wait.

I think her maiden name is Braley, from what I read here.

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

JustAMereMuggle
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JustAMereMuggle »

Seriouslysweetie wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:08 pm Clearly, if EDT is widely used I haven't been paying attention. Good to know! There you go, Elle has inspired me already to brush up on my time zones.
It's not. It is really only used by pretentious people who are trying to make themselves look more important and "scholarly" than they really are.

Also, over two hours late for the Fake Friday letter. People are starting to notice. Go check out her latest Instagram post.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Can someone screenshot them? She blocked me
All I can see is her fb and the comments are still kissing her ass. She replied to a comments about her curtains 20mins ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

Wow. I honestly can’t even wrap my head around her new “channel direction” are people really falling for her “art” and her “soulful, slow direction”?! This is clearly a massive cover up for her life being turned completely upside down! How is this not obvious to everyone? Elle truly has the stupidest followers if they believe her brand of bullshit
JustAMereMuggle
Informer
Informer

What in the actual... Does she think she's Bob Ross? What's with the creepy ASMR voice again? And for the "YouTube Premiere" she had a grand total of 4 comments (2 of which were from the same person). What an absolute flop! I think my friend dodged a bullet by not getting the email. No one's email should be given to this crazy bitch. Although it looks like not many went through judging by the comments on her Instagram. Wow..
mybluebutterfly
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by mybluebutterfly »

I wish she would isolate herself in hell for all eternity. And then her isolation would be well...isolating. Does she REALLY think she is in a position of actual mental stability to be giving others advice?! Lol. Her channel mimics the joke of a life she is living. Her choice in wardrobe had me rolling on the floor. Especially those RIDICULOUS parachute pants!!! WTF!!! If I saw her in public wearing them, I would laugh out loud so she could hear me. Oh, Dan, were you ever DUPED by the fake entity that she is. I wonder how long it really took him to see that he made the biggest mistake of his life hooking up with the narcissistic poser that she really is. Self-absorbed must be such a lonely place. If I were Veronica, I would have thrown myself off a bridge by now.
JustAMereMuggle
Informer
Informer

If I signed up and didn't get one I would take it as divine intervention and be happy I dodged that bullet. What an absolute half-assed business venture...
20200420_150512.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wizkylifa

Unread post by wizkylifa »

first time ever posting, but i haven’t been keeping up lately and just read the last 50 or so posts. are her and her husband (can’t remember his name) officially divorced? has she said anything? sorry i’m behind!

Nacholife
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nacholife »

wizkylifa wrote:first time ever posting, but i haven’t been keeping up lately and just read the last 50 or so posts. are her and her husband (can’t remember his name) officially divorced? has she said anything? sorry i’m behind!

They are at the very least separated. She hasn’t come out and admitted it openly but she’s shown it several times and dropped hints. We have all seen this coming for at least the last 3 years, I’m glad they didn’t keep dragging it on just for the sake of their kids. It must have been terrible in their household.

Knowing Elle she will strategically release this news in line with some new merchandise, ebook, ceramic line bullshit because she’ll want to jump on any attention she gets.

Elle must be so happy, now she can FLOURISH.

JustAMereMuggle
Informer
Informer

No video today because she "had a migraine". This kills two birds with one stone; she doesn't have to put out a video today and when she shows up not able to move her face from botox she can claim it was because she had a resurgence of migraines due to the stress of COVID-19. We all know the truth though. Its because she's locked in her house with her three kids 24/7.
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

I just have to laugh. If this was legitimately a career for her, would she not be prepared with videos to upload for, at least, the coming week? All she should need to do is hit “publish”. It’s very obvious that she films and edits her videos extremely last minute, which tells me that her evenings are wide open with no marriage to tend to.

Elle, Elle, Elle. Drop the show, admit you’re a single mother and struggling. We can all see it anyways, it would be much easier for you, at this point, to just come clean. Also, at least take your “career” more seriously if you’re trying to hide your failed marriage. The juggling act can’t continue, and we are all just waiting for the first ball to drop, not just us, but your ass-kissing subscribers as well.
Seriouslysweetie
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Seriouslysweetie »

She probably running out of things to vlog too since she is very careful on what could slip. Hiding the fact that Dan does not live there anymore must be exhausting. Elle has to constantly create an aesthetic facade while preaching authenticity to make money. I don't know how she can go on for this long. It's not like she's successful at it.

SuperchicDeadpool
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SuperchicDeadpool »

The fifth chair is still not at the table.

"Ladder for painting" yeah, okay.
JustAMereMuggle
Informer
Informer

Today's video: Slap something together that will appease the audience while my life is falling apart.

My observations...

The fifth chair is still gone. Her explanation was that it was in the other room while cleaning. No cleaning today Elle? What's the next excuse?
20200422_094811.jpg
What is with this kid's nose always being orange? I know if you feed babies too many orange foods (carrots, sweet potatoes, ect.) it can cause them to get a bit of an orange tinge but its ALWAYS like this. Honestly, it's probably one of the most interesting things about this kid.
20200422_094842.jpg
Who in the heck is that oblivious while painting to let their cat sit next to them and lick themself, and on the dinner table to boot. Elle spouts on about a clean home means a clean mind but this grosses me out. I don't think her "OCD" or whatever she calls it is as bad as she portrays.
20200422_094955.jpg
This was a trainwreck of a dumpster fire video. I really think if she took the time she put into making all of these stupid *AESTHETIC* calendars, lists and watercolour paintings and actually spent that time teaching and playing with her kids she might like them more. We've seen her organize all of these things but have yet to see to actually put them into play. There's also zero "time blocked" time that says "time with Dan" or "time with husband". For someone that's budgeted every moment of her day she's certainly forgetting a large part of it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

SuperchicDeadpool wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:31 am The fifth chair is still not at the table.

"Ladder for painting" yeah, okay.
It's so strange that she even took away the chair. Lots of people have extra dining chairs that they just keep at the table. You don't need only the exact amount of chairs for the amount of people in your home. Maybe Dan took the chair to use in his new dwelling.
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

Hahahaha! I hope Dan took his chair, it’s likely the only thing he got. I also found it interesting that this was filmed on a Sunday and Dan wasn’t around. Clearly he’s just gone. Also, as a former teacher, she should be fully aware that the schedule she made is WAY to structured for kids the ages of her kids. We all know this was only created to make content, she will never follow through, and all her tacky signs will be down in a week. She’s a hot mess. Also, thank GOD B grabs her glasses. This baby is fully aware how tacky her moms glasses are and was doing her a favour. This is honestly the nicest I’ve seen Elle look in a long time!
JustAMereMuggle
Informer
Informer

Margie wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:44 am Hahahaha! I hope Dan took his chair, it’s likely the only thing he got. I also found it interesting that this was filmed on a Sunday and Dan wasn’t around. Clearly he’s just gone. Also, as a former teacher, she should be fully aware that the schedule she made is WAY to structured for kids the ages of her kids. We all know this was only created to make content, she will never follow through, and all her tacky signs will be down in a week. She’s a hot mess. Also, thank GOD B grabs her glasses. This baby is fully aware how tacky her moms glasses are and was doing her a favour. This is honestly the nicest I’ve seen Elle look in a long time!
Dan took his chair to the apartment over the garage so he would have somewhere to sit. I wonder what he pays for rent up there. Hopefully nothing considering he pretty much single handedly paid for the house since Princess Elle only pays for her vintage LV bags and Target decor.
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

What a pathetic birthday post Cohen got. I wonder how it will compare to her precious vagina bearing offspring. What a sad excuse of a mother she is!
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

Omg. If you guys want a laugh, today’s video will deliver. Elle prancing around in all of her narcissistic self-involved glory.
7DF65605-30A0-4BEC-A731-61FE2B4B97F1.png
I was actually laughing out loud between cringes. Also, someone needs to tell her linen tops don’t go with lulu’s. Just because you put a top and a bottom together to create an “outfit” doesn’t mean it works Elle. 🤦🏼‍♀️ And this face... trying to be cute.. 🤮
5C0282FB-143D-4F93-9E5D-0552D387EE88.png
JustAMereMuggle
Informer
Informer

Song 1 Lyrics: "don't you see what's wrong with me" and "I need somebody to love"
Song 2 Lyrics: "I've been waiting all my life for something, I been down the darkest roads" and "baby don't you say you don't believe it me"
Song 3 Lyrics: "I'm done living life with the lights out, die with my own doubts" and "be free"

Wow. She's going through some stuff. I get that they're catchy songs but to me this just screams issues.

Return to “Q-Z”