Tara Spenderson - drunk all day, sacrificing shay & buying subs to reach 500k | Part 12

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Tara Spenderson - drunk all day, sacrificing shay & buying subs to reach 500k | Part 12

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: Tara Spenderson - drunk all day, sacrificing shay, & buying subs to reach 500k | Part 12

THREAD CREDIT: kerenkrazyeyes & Nonodramas

Previous:

Tara Spenderson- Bratty Bay, Gray's delayed...oh, and Shay | Part 11
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app
kxfdst
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tara Spenderson - drunk all day, sacrificing shay & buying subs to reach 500k | Part 12

Unread post by kxfdst »

Don’t worry guys, in a few months when stores are stocked again Tara will go shopping every day and just toss out everything she just bought while she does her 8279474749th organizing video and when people call her out on it she’ll say it’s all expired :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Tara Spenderson - drunk all day, sacrificing shay & buying subs to reach 500k | Part 12

Unread post by begenos1 »

kxfdst wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:45 am Don’t worry guys, in a few months when stores are stocked again Tara will go shopping every day and just toss out everything she just bought while she does her 8279474749th organizing video and when people call her out on it she’ll say it’s all expired :)

except the cereal. cereal always goes on top of the old cereal in containers.
PhreePanda
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PhreePanda »

Watching them prepare “build” a house after buying her bug out gear... 😒... I sincerely think she’s doing that as a pipe dream or for views and engagement right now.

The powers in charge announced this could go on for a year. I definitely wouldn’t be making such a huge investment until this is all over with. There’s a lot of uncertainty right now. Not just the virus but the potential fall out economically and civil unrest. Someone else mentioned martial law in the last thread... and it’s not unheard of. If shelves aren’t stocked soon, people are going to start doing what they deem necessary to feed their families.
kxfdst
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kxfdst »

Her story about graysons birth vlog “grab tissues” more like Grab popcorn and a friend so you can laugh at the train wreck Tara and Ted and their awful acting

disneylover23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disneylover23 »

Bitch your epidurals did not fail. You would be hysterical for real not your BS acting.

PhreePanda
Informer
Informer

D0A6DCE5-0F79-4266-A59A-552B23F2A679.png
That nurse expressions. 🤣

Why is she telling people how to safely cook pork on her last vlog? Is this new information to them?

Graysons birth vlog.... lmao. The doctor is like “you’re going to feel some pressure”. You’d be feeling a lot more than that if that epidural failed. I think it did fail in Shays. Even though she didn’t cry like a lunatic she has a mash on and actually sounds in pain.

Out of all the “traumatic“ stories I’ve seen on YouTube for live births, “Raising The Barrs” story was actually really traumatic. I’ll never forget that one.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Heardgreatthings
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Heardgreatthings »

She’s on Instagram talking about “big decisions” and “holding back tears”.

What shade of blush to paint your new house is not a big decision you twat. She’s so full of herself. Guarantee this “big decision” is something small and completely shallow.

misspersonality
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by misspersonality »

Heardgreatthings wrote:She’s on Instagram talking about “big decisions” and “holding back tears”.

What shade of blush to paint your new house is not a big decision you twat. She’s so full of herself. Guarantee this “big decision” is something small and completely shallow.

It has to do with where they’re building.
How dare this idiot say this though, scaring people into thinking maybe it has to do with Corona. Crazy bitch.
PhreePanda
Informer
Informer

Since they are planning to move again, I’m actually shocked that she isn’t moving closer to be up Aaryns anus. But it seems it will be near where they are now.

Or it has to do with her brand line.
Or maybe she finally finished the ADO 6 week challenge. 🥴
Or maybe she is switching back to Clorox for big money.
Or maybe she has finally gotten sick of Pepto pink and has switched her signature color.

So many possibilities.
violet08
Talker
Talker

Unread post by violet08 »

misspersonality wrote:
Heardgreatthings wrote:She’s on Instagram talking about “big decisions” and “holding back tears”.

It has to do with where they’re building.
How dare this idiot say this though, scaring people into thinking maybe it has to do with Corona. Crazy bitch.
I mean I didn’t think it was Corina virus. But with the rates being so low right now I wouldn’t be surprised if they just get their LaNd now. These people only talk about the virus if they can profit from it. Other than that “she’s so fortunate to work from home” she needs to brag. She needs to prove she is rich. Just like BBL right now.
begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by begenos1 »

PhreePanda wrote:Since they are planning to move again, I’m actually shocked that she isn’t moving closer to be up Aaryns anus. But it seems it will be near where they are now.

Or it has to do with her brand line.
Or maybe she finally finished the ADO 6 week challenge. Image
Or maybe she is switching back to Clorox for big money.
Or maybe she has finally gotten sick of Pepto pink and has switched her signature color.

So many possibilities.
I predict they found a lot, are putting their house on the market and going to live in Aaryns casita until their house is finished being built.

skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

I'm betting it is about not buying and how hard it will be to not build their dream home
Lionking
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lionking »

I think she’s going to use the quarantine as an excuse not to take Shay to disney, which she was never going to do anyway. But now she has an excuse.
danielleeiserman31
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by danielleeiserman31 »

kxfdst wrote:Her story about graysons birth vlog “grab tissues” ImageImageImageImage more like Grab popcorn and a friend so you can laugh at the train wreck Tara and Ted and their awful acting

I thought the same thing!! It was the worst acting!!

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

kxfdst
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kxfdst »

Her news is probably gonna be that they found a lot to build on. She’s probably gonna cry, sob, and suck her boogers back in like the dramatic twat that she is.
In other news, I feel so bad for poor Shay. How she has to spend all day with at home while being completely ignored. Whenever she shows Baylee it’s always “Shay is playing quietly upstairs, Shay is napping”. Is she though? Or is she being forced to stay up there?

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

Watch my old birth vlogs? Wth is up with that? Why because your current ones are a snooze fest.
Announcement? hmmm: A lobotemy? Gender Reassignment? Adam entered into Miss Baby Got Back Pageant? She’s going to learn to read? She’s bald? She’s doing her own laundry? Found a new friend to cook Easter for her? Her name is AraT backwards...
PhreePanda
Informer
Informer

AryaStark wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:39 am Watch my old birth vlogs? Wth is up with that? Why because your current ones are a snooze fest.
Announcement? hmmm: A lobotemy? Gender Reassignment? Adam entered into Miss Baby Got Back Pageant? She’s going to learn to read? She’s bald? She’s doing her own laundry? Found a new friend to cook Easter for her? Her name is AraT backwards...
Guess we will find out at noon when she crawls out of bed and slaps on her wig and makeup. Stay tuned!
PhreePanda
Informer
Informer

I wasn’t wrong. Lol. Finally rolled her a$$ out of bed. Good for her.
2084EDED-3C55-4856-B35C-0C101C8158E1.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Ok Tara you really feed Chloe that dog food considering ads usually take a day or 2 for approval and you JUST showed her kibble you bought what Thursday/Friday and even said you had more ordered from online. Guess the kids all have to make money so the dog should have to as well.

Return to “Tara Henderson”