The Lindquists: dELLEusional, deceitful, and divorcing | Part 4

theoveruser
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Lindquists: dELLEusional, deceitful, and divorcing | Part 4

Unread post by theoveruser »

So she took away Cohen's room that she just redecorated for him to make a pottery studio for herself? I'm so confused. What mother would do that
BeepBoop28
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BeepBoop28 »

We’re debating the reasons why she took Cohen’s room over the basement or her downstairs office. Someone found screen shots of her bullshit ‘talking to elders’ about placement of the room as people in a Facebook group told her to keep it away from living spaces due to dust. She wants to eventually put her kiln in the garage - beside her car and - possibly- under her renter if they’re still there.

We’ve also concluded Dan must have ‘given’ her the house because she - can’t - get anything on her own. She has no real income and may be floating the idea that not having to officially divorce her may be cheaper through no spousal support payments.

Oh - and she’s selling her gifted Home Depot fridge for $3000 firm and claiming people are saving $1500.
Liveyourlife83
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Liveyourlife83 »

BeepBoop28 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:46 am We’re debating the reasons why she took Cohen’s room over the basement or her downstairs office. Someone found screen shots of her bullshit ‘talking to elders’ about placement of the room as people in a Facebook group told her to keep it away from living spaces due to dust. She wants to eventually put her kiln in the garage - beside her car and - possibly- under her renter if they’re still there.

We’ve also concluded Dan must have ‘given’ her the house because she - can’t - get anything on her own. She has no real income and may be floating the idea that not having to officially divorce her may be cheaper through no spousal support payments.

Oh - and she’s selling her gifted Home Depot fridge for $3000 firm and claiming people are saving $1500.

Anyone know how to get back into the group on Discord? The old invite link is expired. Someone please post the new invite link!
SuperchicDeadpool
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SuperchicDeadpool »

Liveyourlife83 wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:11 am
BeepBoop28 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:46 am We’re debating the reasons why she took Cohen’s room over the basement or her downstairs office. Someone found screen shots of her bullshit ‘talking to elders’ about placement of the room as people in a Facebook group told her to keep it away from living spaces due to dust. She wants to eventually put her kiln in the garage - beside her car and - possibly- under her renter if they’re still there.

Anyone know how to get back into the group on Discord? The old invite link is expired. Someone please post the new invite link!
Discord was deleted. There's a message addressing it at the top of the forum. Bummer!!
Seriouslysweetie
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Seriouslysweetie »

There is another discord but I believe it's separate from ytmd. I briefly saw the link last night and clicked on it. An hour later everything was deleted. I'm pretty sure I'm not allowed to post it here. Someone said over there they found a link on Twitter.
NotcurlyhairDontcare

Unread post by NotcurlyhairDontcare »

I was so lost without you all last night. Lost in the woods with no way to find any of you 😭😭
theoveruser
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by theoveruser »

I went to the discord to talk about this and I guess now I'll be posting it here. (Can't wait for it to be back) but oh man her newest instagram story is so cringy and awkward! She twerks at Cohen, and then proceeds to ask if he's single and offer her number. I'm going to be sick with her fake nonsense.
Seriouslysweetie
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Seriouslysweetie »

Why is Elle being weird and inappropriate. Pretending to twerk and flirt with Cohen? Gross.
okaythatlldo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by okaythatlldo »

Lost in the woods is right!! I missed you girls!! At least we can hang out here until Discord is back.

I full on had a panic that it was just my account! I emailed tech support and everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
okaythatlldo
Gossiper
Gossiper

The twerking video was creepy as hell and I noticed her hair is dead straight.

Skinnie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Skinnie »

All kinds of strange on that IG post. Is she sober? I hope someone in her life confronts her about that post. Those poor boys; must be confusing to have a mom that is so confused. Can you imagine if the boys copy something similar at school? I think a kindergartner or primary school child 'twerking' or recreating a pick-up scenario would send up a red flag when mommy is the one who 'shows' it to them.
67carfar
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 67carfar »

Wow, I’m glad this is back online. I seriously thought I’d been banned from the discord for a little bit before I realized if had been deleted (I’m ForeverArwen over there).

She’s deleted the twerking stories from last night and is now just on ig talking about her online programs again.
I honestly think she had too many drinks last night. That was totally inappropriate and grossed me out massively 🤢
surfer_chic515
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by surfer_chic515 »

I panicked yesterday when the site was locked down and the discord was gone.
I must have missed that Instagram post but seriously?! That’s so gross and inappropriate. Poor Cohen. I really feel for those boys.
67carfar
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 67carfar »

She posted a “bollocks” mug on insta, but on her own page, desperately trying to drive traffic to west cottage. She said in the comments she has more boob stuff and an f bomb mug coming too 🙄🙄
okaythatlldo
Gossiper
Gossiper

67carfar wrote:She posted a “bollocks” mug on insta, but on her own page, desperately trying to drive traffic to west cottage. She said in the comments she has more boob stuff and an f bomb mug coming too ImageImage
Sent you a DM!

okaythatlldo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Moondeer...if you happen to see this! DM me on Discord. Username is okaythatlldo#3019

surfer_chic515
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by surfer_chic515 »

67carfar wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:00 am She posted a “bollocks” mug on insta, but on her own page, desperately trying to drive traffic to west cottage. She said in the comments she has more boob stuff and an f bomb mug coming too 🙄🙄
🙄 how long until she realizes her stuff isn’t that great?
flyingwitch
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by flyingwitch »

Hello... I was on discord but can't get back on again :( My username is snowleopard5000... can someone add me? Thank youuuuu

Also - @okthalldo I send you a DM

Help!
cricket_20

Unread post by cricket_20 »

67carfar wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:00 am She posted a “bollocks” mug on insta, but on her own page, desperately trying to drive traffic to west cottage. She said in the comments she has more boob stuff and an f bomb mug coming too 🙄🙄
And why are all the mugs so stinkin small?
Ariel82
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Ariel82 »

I also have problems finding ytmd on discord. Can someone invite me/send me a link? Username Ariel 82! Lurkerabstinence!

Return to “Q-Z”