This Is How We Buy Stuff, Baby | This Is How We Bingham | Part 5

Pufflepup
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: This Is How We Buy Stuff, Baby | This Is How We Bingham | Part 5

Unread post by Pufflepup »

blessedunrest wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:38 pm Read the comments on their last IG post....called out for their behavior and then check the replies back to the comment.

This is why covid is continuing to rise in many states including CA and UT. People are selfish and don't care.

Imagine if one of the Binghams tested positive for covid now....how stupid will they look. Playing with fire traveling when it's not needed.
There are a few “I hope you all plan on self isolating for 14 days” (which I agree with) but Lindsey already posted a pic last night with Krew & Brex at her house. It literally blows my mind how none of them are concerned about it.
nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nahthxx »

They left just in time. Executive order by CA governor thst masks are required in all public places.

I’m so annoyed at the amount of people not doing what they need to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blessedunrest
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blessedunrest »

Comments on the IG post absolutely hilarious.

They really do have stupid fans. They took precautions. They wouldn't have want if it wasn't safe. Really? Taking precautions by flying? What's wrong with Brandon and Mindy driving? Taking your entire family on a plane is a really stupid, idiotic move for something NOTE ESSENTIAL.

Yes high school graduation once in a life event, but really your stepmom and step siblings being there during a pandemic? Many people throughout the world have missed all sorts of one in a life events cause of covid. Health and safety always #1.
nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nahthxx »

She says on IG branden is getting a covid test and no one can go in or out there house BUT THEYRE OUTSIDE PLAYING WITH FRIENDS AND GOT SNO CONES WITH cousins???? So they really are stupid as fuck.

tg910
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by tg910 »

nahthxx wrote:She says on IG branden is getting a covid test and no one can go in or out there house BUT THEYRE OUTSIDE PLAYING WITH FRIENDS AND GOT SNO CONES WITH cousins???? So they really are stupid as fuck.

Not defending in any way, I despise this family, though not as much as the Greeds I did watch to see what was up.
Mindy did clarify that the test was required by the hospital for whatever he is having done on Monday. I sat through that part of her “story”. The no one in,no one out, can’t go anywhere I don’t see happening,but will he abide by doctor’s orders or prove again he is above all else, I’m keeping an eye out to see.
I think they are stupid for travelling, and for going out of state as a family. Brandon should have gone by himself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
tg910
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by tg910 »

tg910 wrote:
nahthxx wrote:She says on IG branden is getting a covid test and no one can go in or out there house BUT THEYRE OUTSIDE PLAYING WITH FRIENDS AND GOT SNO CONES WITH cousins???? So they really are stupid as fuck.

Not defending in any way, I despise this family, though not as much as the Greeds I did watch to see what was up.
Mindy did clarify that the test was required by the hospital for whatever he is having done on Monday. I sat through that part of her “story”. The no one in,no one out, can’t go anywhere I don’t see happening,but will he abide by doctor’s orders or prove again he is above all else, I’m keeping an eye out to see.
I think they are stupid for travelling, and for going out of state as a family. Brandon should have gone by himself.

Just want to add: in Ontario we are slowly opening things up, and in order to visit any long term care facility (old age/nursing home) you need to have taken a covid test and be negative within two weeks of your visit. So I totally see the permeative move for the hospital in this situation.

blessedunrest
Talker
Talker

tg910 wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:15 pm

Their IG followers think they had to. Gradation once in a lifetime event!
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

For sure will be a clickbait worthy drama filled COVID titled vlog tomorrow. I hope the person swabbing him didn’t let him film. I’ve done at least 50 COVID swabs and there’s no way I would allow someone to film me doing it. But knowing them they’ll hide a camera somehow.

blessedunrest
Talker
Talker

JD386 wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:19 pm For sure will be a clickbait worthy drama filled COVID titled vlog tomorrow. I hope the person swabbing him didn’t let him film. I’ve done at least 50 COVID swabs and there’s no way I would allow someone to film me doing it. But knowing them they’ll hide a camera somehow.

I will be STUNNED if it's not filmed. Brandon knows he needs that content = VIEWS = $$$$$$$$$$
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

This woman is beyond dull. Her video today is about how to make it easier when you travel? Isn’t there already a blog and 50 other vlogs about this over on TIHWB? Lady, FIND SOME NEW CONTENT. She literally is the epitome of a bored dull housewife.

Pufflepup
Informer
Informer

Another mind blowing parenting tip from mindy: offer your kids money to help with little jobs around the house, they’re motivated by money!

Spoken by queen money grabber herself. Monetized YT exploring their children, super chats accepting money from strangers and children, selling crap with their name on it to people who probably need to worry about keeping food on their table during a pandemic.
2015Girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by 2015Girl »

JD386 wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:19 pm For sure will be a clickbait worthy drama filled COVID titled vlog tomorrow. I hope the person swabbing him didn’t let him film. I’ve done at least 50 COVID swabs and there’s no way I would allow someone to film me doing it. But knowing them they’ll hide a camera somehow.

The video showed him having the COVID swab.
Pufflepup
Informer
Informer

I’m due with my 2nd in a few months and I hope to GOD I don’t show blatant favoritism as bad as Mindy does. Dear lord. Sleeping Hazyl is “perfection” is just the tip of the iceberg. She has 3 sons living in her house yet 90% of her posts are Hazyl this Hazyl that.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

They are so full of crap.
"We Are on LOCKDOWN".
Right. That's why you had your thirsty YT wannabe friends over. Before you got tested.
They _really_ don't get it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

blessedunrest
Talker
Talker

Pufflepup wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:26 pm Another mind blowing parenting tip from mindy: offer your kids money to help with little jobs around the house, they’re motivated by money!

Spoken by queen money grabber herself. Monetized YT exploring their children, super chats accepting money from strangers and children, selling crap with their name on it to people who probably need to worry about keeping food on their table during a pandemic.
I don't blame them. They can sell whatever garbage they want, but they need customers to buy the junk. Capitalism. Blame some of their stupid viewers for buying it.

Those Sunday live shows super chats should be for CHARITY only. Why don't they do that? 100% of whatever they make should go to a charity (they can pick different ones every week).
blessedunrest
Talker
Talker

Mindy giving her children "syrup" with the pancakes. She cannot buy 100% pure maple syrup???? Then wonder why those children have broken teeth.

The "syrup" she had is basically a sugar bomb....

She does go to Costco. They do sell kirkland organic 100% pure maple syrup....
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Pufflepup wrote:I’m due with my 2nd in a few months and I hope to GOD I don’t show blatant favoritism as bad as Mindy does. Dear lord. Sleeping Hazyl is “perfection” is just the tip of the iceberg. She has 3 sons living in her house yet 90% of her posts are Hazyl this Hazyl that.
Of course, if my kid was as bratty as she is (not her fault, I know), I would think it was pretty great when she was asleep too.

lananaoum
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lananaoum »

Everyone else but hazy wants chicken tacos
In our house, if one meal is cooked, the family members have to eat it
If you don’t like it, you either
A - have to eat it
B - eat nothing
C - get something else
But of course princess hazy wants something else

Pufflepup
Informer
Informer

blessedunrest wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:30 am
Pufflepup wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:26 pm Another mind blowing parenting tip from mindy: offer your kids money to help with little jobs around the house, they’re motivated by money!

I don't blame them. They can sell whatever garbage they want, but they need customers to buy the junk. Capitalism. Blame some of their stupid viewers for buying it.

Those Sunday live shows super chats should be for CHARITY only. Why don't they do that? 100% of whatever they make should go to a charity (they can pick different ones every week).
Same goes for their merch sales. They could have a portion of sales go to charity and they never ever do... all goes back to me calling them money grabbers. There’s a lot MORE they could do for others given their platform and the money pouring in, but they don’t do squat. Instead they re-decorate bedrooms, buy couches, and rent out million dollar homes for vacation. They do their pay it forward groceries around Christmas, yet make a monetized video about it which probably covers the money they’re paying for said groceries plus puts some back in their pockets.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Why does he consider being hit by his drone a badge of honor? To me it smacks of stupidity and not paying attention.
And they just can't stay off Instagram, can they? They're so busy posting and filming themselves that it's a good thing that they have the vlogs "for the memories". But dang. By the time the vlog comes out, they've shown everything.

Return to “Q-Z”