Typically Bullshit: Junky Blouses and Chunky Spouses | Tara Spenderson | Part 16

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Typically Bullshit: Junky Blouses and Chunky Spouses | Tara Spenderson | Part 16

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: Typically Bullshit: Junky Blouses and Chunky Spouses | Part 16

TITLE CREDIT: RiverRose

Previous: viewtopic.php?f=197&t=16468&start=1000

Justheretogossip
Informer
Informer

Re: Typically Bullshit: Junky Blouses and Chunky Spouses | Tara Spenderson | Part 16

Unread post by Justheretogossip »

The size of that house is insane. Over 5000.. and she’s having the girls share a room, which I have no issues with. My sister and I had our own rooms and wanted to share until we were about 11 and 9. I get they can give the guest room to bailey or something but it is weird to me to live in such a huge house while kids share a room. Sadly it won’t matter and their lives will drastically change in 10 years while most people their age they change for the better and make better money than currently. These will not and will have to adjust to a huge lifestyle change.
charliema16
Informer
Informer

Re: Typically Bullshit: Junky Blouses and Chunky Spouses | Tara Spenderson | Part 16

Unread post by charliema16 »

Justheretogossip wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:51 pm The size of that house is insane. Over 5000.. and she’s having the girls share a room, which I have no issues with. My sister and I had our own rooms and wanted to share until we were about 11 and 9. I get they can give the guest room to bailey or something but it is weird to me to live in such a huge house while kids share a room. Sadly it won’t matter and their lives will drastically change in 10 years while most people their age they change for the better and make better money than currently. These will not and will have to adjust to a huge lifestyle change.
I admit I have no idea about the cost of living in Texas, but is it possible they are paying cash for the new build?
Heardgreatthings
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Heardgreatthings »

What I don’t get is why is it that suddenly today everyone is showering Tara with flowers, Starbucks, food, etc.? What’s so special about today? This has been happening for the past 5 days or so, but only now is she being showered with gifts. Did she miscarry(abort???) yesterday and she just hasn’t announced publicly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RiverRose
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RiverRose »

Heardgreatthings wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:23 pm What I don’t get is why is it that suddenly today everyone is showering Tara with flowers, Starbucks, food, etc.? What’s so special about today? This has been happening for the past 5 days or so, but only now is she being showered with gifts. Did she miscarry(abort???) yesterday and she just hasn’t announced publicly?

I feel like one person did it and then they all jumped on the bandwagon trying to outdo each other.
Lionking
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Lionking »

I don’t think it’s weird that the girls share a room in a big house. I think it’s weird that she isn’t adding another room in a custom build so that one of the girls can move into it when they decide they don’t want to share anymore. Guest room shouldn’t be the back up when it is a custom build on their so-called forever home.

I also thought it was weird everyone was sending gifts at the same time. They couldn’t have known about the others, you’d have to arrange it ahead of time... right?
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

If she lost the baby she’ll get Pregnant again in the spring no doubt.

Tman23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tman23 »

Finally a new thread. I wonder what dramatic story she is telling all the people that are giving her the gifts. We all know she lies to us so we will never know the real story. Also, how many of you guys think she will include filming into the doctor's office? I say if she just vlogs again when her 2 weeks mark comes and it is the day of the appointment and she only talks about it but doesn't show any real documentation than this was all a lie (tear of course). So sad of course.
kaper
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kaper »

I would think that a home would be appraised for value by the number of bedrooms. If I were building a 5,000 square foot home, I'd plan on 5 bedrooms, one for each child plus the master. If they plan on having frequent overnight guests, then add another guest room.
kindergartensurvivor
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kindergartensurvivor »

Is she building a fully custom or a semi custom home? If she is building custom I can just say that that would be a big waste of money. It's much more expensive to go fully custom and it makes no sense to do that unless you want something really unique and are very particular about every last little material, finish and floor plan. And it's not like Tara has even an ounce of originality to her. She just wants the same house as Vanessa just bigger and better. I'm guessing they're building semi custom then? Let me know if any of you know, I couldn't watch their vlog or q and a about building, can't stand seeing their smug faces gloating.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

I'm surprised she didn't do a safe room since she's scared of storms.

She seems to be enjoying this. Which is why I have a hard time beliecing her.
Justheretogossip
Informer
Informer

Lionking wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:41 pm I don’t think it’s weird that the girls share a room in a big house. I think it’s weird that she isn’t adding another room in a custom build so that one of the girls can move into it when they decide they don’t want to share anymore. Guest room shouldn’t be the back up when it is a custom build on their so-called forever home.

I also thought it was weird everyone was sending gifts at the same time. They couldn’t have known about the others, you’d have to arrange it ahead of time... right?
Yes this. I don’t care that they share, they will love it. I just think it’s weird to not build another room for when they do eventually not want to share. Especially as bailey gets older she won’t want to have her little sister in her room when she has friends over. Not to mention the other room the “nursery” if I remember correctly was in a really odd place like right next to the master while Greyson and the girls room were across the house by the front door. It is a strange layout...
Justheretogossip
Informer
Informer

kindergartensurvivor wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:08 am Is she building a fully custom or a semi custom home? If she is building custom I can just say that that would be a big waste of money. It's much more expensive to go fully custom and it makes no sense to do that unless you want something really unique and are very particular about every last little material, finish and floor plan. And it's not like Tara has even an ounce of originality to her. She just wants the same house as Vanessa just bigger and better. I'm guessing they're building semi custom then? Let me know if any of you know, I couldn't watch their vlog or q and a about building, can't stand seeing their smug faces gloating.
I think she said it was custom but I also think she is just saying that because she wants to sound like this is so extra special. They can’t be that stupid to do fully custom on a home that is more or less cookie cutter. Let’s be real there will be nothing original about it. It will be a white and grey home.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

She calls it custom because they took a layout they liked and made changes to it.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Is the baby dead or what's happening? I hate to give her any attention on her social medias!
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

fingusername wrote:Is the baby dead or what's happening? I hate to give her any attention on her social medias!
Nothing is happening. She’s laying in bed eating donuts and drink juice.

Lionking
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lionking »

Justheretogossip wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:30 am
Lionking wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:41 pm I don’t think it’s weird that the girls share a room in a big house. I think it’s weird that she isn’t adding another room in a custom build so that one of the girls can move into it when they decide they don’t want to share anymore. Guest room shouldn’t be the back up when it is a custom build on their so-called forever home.

Yes this. I don’t care that they share, they will love it. I just think it’s weird to not build another room for when they do eventually not want to share. Especially as bailey gets older she won’t want to have her little sister in her room when she has friends over. Not to mention the other room the “nursery” if I remember correctly was in a really odd place like right next to the master while Greyson and the girls room were across the house by the front door. It is a strange layout...
Exactly! On top of being in an odd spot right next to her room, it was also super small. Who would want that room? All the kids will be fighting NOT to get that small room adjacent to their parents... really dumb layout honestly.
betabeto1980
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by betabeto1980 »

Cost of living overall is cheaper in Texas. Property taxes are higher, but so much is cheaper here. I am assuming she is having a home built in Frisco Texas just based on her going to Summer Moon to get coffee before. I love about an hour away from there and it is a really nice city. There are some really gorgeous homes there and I am sure she is moving into one of the really upscale ones. There is one there that has a man made lake/beach. Those homes are huge and pricey. My home is 3800 square feet and was 540,000, so I bet hers has got to be at least 700,000 and up.
mintcupcake
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mintcupcake »

I wonder what the cause of her current pregnancy status was? Did she have a fall down the stairs maybe? It was really weird how she announced the pregnancy super early and did a gender reveal during the first trimester. It all felt so rushed. This is complete speculation here, but I cannot help but question if this pregnancy was done with the intention of it ending in miscarriage to gain followers. So sick and I feel ashamed even thinking that. But riding rollercoasters at Disney knowing her ass has a history of placental problems, Shay with the "rainbow baby" statement, the bunny with the rainbow on it Tara claims to sleep with, the rushed pregnancy and gender announcements..

lemme stop.

Also, the term "rainbow baby" technically means a baby born after a miscarriage, abortion, stillbirth, etc. Right? Or did she have a miscarriage between Grayson and this baby?
DasHappy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DasHappy »

Yea I dont even know if I can hate watch her anymore. She's using this threatened miscarriage to promote her oils and clothing line. What a horrible human being. We all grieve differently but this whole thing is weird and doesn't sit right with me.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Return to “Tara Henderson”