Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Yasmyn Switzer | Part Two

Unread post by babymamadrama »

Kattiness Everdeen wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:22 am
babymamadrama wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:51 am
yellowbowl wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:50 pm Yasmyn saying she’s going to do music now is so embarrassing for her. And Logan is going to do... what? Be her manager? Dumb kids, truly.
Producing music is nothing but a money drain. I don't care how talented anyone is or isn't, the first few years are constant loss.
Has she ever even mentioned an interest in music in passing before?
She bought a ukelele in Hawaii!!!!!!!
Whateverlove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Whateverlove »

babymamadrama wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:08 am

Producing music is nothing but a money drain. I don't care how talented anyone is or isn't, the first few years are constant loss.
Or maybe it's all the Tesla car karaoke hahaha I just want to know who is encouraging her to do this. Probably Logan and only Logan.
babymamadrama
Amateur
Amateur

Whateverlove wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:45 am
babymamadrama wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:08 am

Or maybe it's all the Tesla car karaoke hahaha I just want to know who is encouraging her to do this. Probably Logan and only Logan.
"Car"aoke... I'm all for following your passions and whatever, but you also need to be realistic about how you're going to pay the bills. Shes apparently having a huge wedding, she has two kids to raise, and they're renting the current house for a year aka pretty soon she's gonna be looking at another big expense. God forbid anything happens to the Tesla, that's going to be a huge expense too.
JesusTakeTheFknWheel
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JesusTakeTheFknWheel »

yellowbowl wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:50 pm Yasmyn saying she’s going to do music now is so embarrassing for her. And Logan is going to do... what? Be her manager? Dumb kids, truly.
In passing, yeah. In a video with her sisters I think, the first time they took them in. Apart from that, she’s shown herself kinda singing in recent vlogs... but I’m just gonna say it, I think the only people who would buy her music is the young following she has.
littlerocketman
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by littlerocketman »

Oh god. In her new video she's talking about how she's going on a long trip without her kids because she 'needs a break'. This girl is NEVER with the kids alone. It's always Logan doing 99% of the work and she just acts like Laela and Ana's older sister. I get being a parent is hard but miss girl literally planned her second pregnancy and won't stop pestering Logan for a third baby. Is someone gonna tell her that some parents have gone YEARS without being alone from their kids? I can't with Yasmyn. She is so irresponsible and I'm not even saying this to hate. She just incapable of comprehending how big of a responsibility having children is.
Whateverlove
Talker
Talker

littlerocketman wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:44 pm Oh god. In her new video she's talking about how she's going on a long trip without her kids because she 'needs a break'. This girl is NEVER with the kids alone. It's always Logan doing 99% of the work and she just acts like Laela and Ana's older sister. I get being a parent is hard but miss girl literally planned her second pregnancy and won't stop pestering Logan for a third baby. Is someone gonna tell her that some parents have gone YEARS without being alone from their kids? I can't with Yasmyn. She is so irresponsible and I'm not even saying this to hate. She just incapable of comprehending how big of a responsibility having children is.
Didn't... didn't she just go on a ski trip with her friends? People without kids don't even get to go on that many trips because they have RESPONSIBILITIES. I hope she's going with Logan at least this time.
babymamadrama
Amateur
Amateur

Whateverlove wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:26 pm
littlerocketman wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:44 pm Oh god. In her new video she's talking about how she's going on a long trip without her kids because she 'needs a break'. This girl is NEVER with the kids alone. It's always Logan doing 99% of the work and she just acts like Laela and Ana's older sister. I get being a parent is hard but miss girl literally planned her second pregnancy and won't stop pestering Logan for a third baby. Is someone gonna tell her that some parents have gone YEARS without being alone from their kids? I can't with Yasmyn. She is so irresponsible and I'm not even saying this to hate. She just incapable of comprehending how big of a responsibility having children is.
Didn't... didn't she just go on a ski trip with her friends? People without kids don't even get to go on that many trips because they have RESPONSIBILITIES. I hope she's going with Logan at least this time.
She was literally like, "Parents just need a break sometimes so they don't go crazy." But yes, she did just go on a three night ski trip with her friends for her birthday. Now they're in Florida for a week because she needs another break. Another time, quite recently, on her insta story she posted about "picking the kids up from Grandmas!" so I really don't know when the hell shes actually with these children. No wonder she wants a third, she doesn't do shit when it comes to the first two.
littlerocketman
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by littlerocketman »

LMAO no Logan is staying behind. She used him having 2 weeks without her back in the fall as an excuse for going without him... friendly reminder that's when he was picking up their shit from Delaware only for them to bring it all back. This girl is nuts.
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

littlerocketman wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:49 pm
LMAO no Logan is staying behind. She used him having 2 weeks without her back in the fall as an excuse for going without him... friendly reminder that's when he was picking up their shit from Delaware only for them to bring it all back. This girl is nuts.
It is pretty clear that she keeps him around to cook, clean and take care of the kids while she lives out her teenage dreams.
cod5
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cod5 »

3 videos in 3 days. Damn those views must’ve scared her lol
Whateverlove
Talker
Talker

cod5 wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:31 am 3 videos in 3 days. Damn those views must’ve scared her lol
But have you seen the views on the last three videos? Nothing scarier than that lol
Whateverlove
Talker
Talker

She has been losing instagram followers as well. Down 2k in the last week.
specialinformer17
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by specialinformer17 »

Whateverlove wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:51 am She has been losing instagram followers as well. Down 2k in the last week.
did anyone see her friend zoe’s vsco post. she’s “meditating” on the beach and in her right hand is a pink “vape bar” probally a puff bar/ juul. vaping is not only so irresponsible but dangerous. not to mention second hand smoke on children.pretty sure you have to be 21 in the us to buy nicotine or vape products. i can’t with yasmyn anymore. she’s such a bad influence to her young viewers.
babymamadrama
Amateur
Amateur

specialinformer17 wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:54 pm
Whateverlove wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:51 am She has been losing instagram followers as well. Down 2k in the last week.
did anyone see her friend zoe’s vsco post. she’s “meditating” on the beach and in her right hand is a pink “vape bar” probally a puff bar/ juul. vaping is not only so irresponsible but dangerous. not to mention second hand smoke on children.pretty sure you have to be 21 in the us to buy nicotine or vape products. i can’t with yasmyn anymore. she’s such a bad influence to her young viewers.
I mean this is the same girl that casually had a bong in one of her vlogs and didn't think to edit it out sooo
specialinformer17
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by specialinformer17 »

babymamadrama wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:17 pm
specialinformer17 wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:54 pm
I mean this is the same girl that casually had a bong in one of her vlogs and didn't think to edit it out sooo
which video ?
celestialll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by celestialll »

yikes, the thought of yasmyn singing is giving me terrible second-hand embarrassment
babymamadrama
Amateur
Amateur

Yasmyns latest video is so chaotic. There's no reason for her to go to FLORIDA during covid and she and her friends seem high as a kite in some of the clips
babymamadrama
Amateur
Amateur

also I'm sorry, but ELEVEN DAY VACATION?????? I get that parents need a break sometimes, but Logan's parents had the kids the weekend before she left on this trip and now she's away for ELEVEN DAYS??
cod5
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cod5 »

I understand needing a vacation if you've been working a lot or haven't had one in a while, but this whole girl's life is a damn vacation. She never does anything. I feel bad for Logan, he got stuck in this whole mess at home with the kids when he should've been the one in Yasmyn's position if he didn't get her knocked up.
celestialll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by celestialll »

babymamadrama wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:15 pm also I'm sorry, but ELEVEN DAY VACATION?????? I get that parents need a break sometimes, but Logan's parents had the kids the weekend before she left on this trip and now she's away for ELEVEN DAYS??
for real, this is so weird, and if i was Logan I would say FUCK NO. My kids are close to the age of hers and the longest I've left has been a long weekend, ONCE.

Return to “Q-Z”