KaterinaBB
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tweedletee10

Unread post by KaterinaBB »

nineteenninety3 wrote:
KaterinaBB wrote:Why do her kids always have to look unkept or unwashed? I'm crunchy hippie mama too but my kids don't look like homeless children.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
It's their hair that bothers me the most, especially James's. It looks so tangled and it's always in their faces. If they want long hair, more power to them, but tie it back or use clips, hairbands, anything!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Yes! I personally don't care for long hair on little boys, but you can at least make it look nice. Their hair looks like a rats nest most of the time and their clothing always mismatched and just dirty looking.

nineteenninety3

Re: Tweedletee10

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

KaterinaBB wrote:
nineteenninety3 wrote:
KaterinaBB wrote:Why do her kids always have to look unkept or unwashed? I'm crunchy hippie mama too but my kids don't look like homeless children.

It's their hair that bothers me the most, especially James's. It looks so tangled and it's always in their faces. If they want long hair, more power to them, but tie it back or use clips, hairbands, anything!

Yes! I personally don't care for long hair on little boys, but you can at least make it look nice. Their hair looks like a rats nest most of the time and their clothing always mismatched and just dirty looking.

I always say to my kids if you want long hair, you have to look after it. Regular washing, brushing, and not hanging in their faces. It isn't difficult, I'd hope basic self care was part of home schooling, they teach it in schools in my country now, but apparently not.

Return to “Q-Z”