Tweedletee10

blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Tweedletee10

Unread post by blackbetty »

Tina is hella crazy but I'm happy for her. Her kids are cute, her relationship with her husband is cute, she's cute pregnant, I love how honest she is about pregnancy and birth and all that shit, she doesn't sugarcoat like some do. She seems like a really good mom too. I just don't like her personality if that makes sense. She's just so judgy and sanctimonious. But happy for her and her family.
#FreeBen
Sleepybirds
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleepybirds »

I am so freaking excited for them. She's always talked about wanting a big family, and this might have come at a tricky time for them because they're still in that apartment or whatever, but I know they'll make it work.
skifox
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by skifox »

blackbetty wrote:I just don't like her personality if that makes sense. She's just so judgy and sanctimonious.
I want to like her, but I just can't. I agree with her on a lot of her lifestyle and vegan opinions, she just expresses them the wrong way and it puts me off of her as a person.

That said, I'm super happy for her & the family. They are doing a great job raising those boys; a stark contrast from the more popular youtubers

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
nowherewarm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nowherewarm »

Her newest video is giving me serious flashbacks to Jessica's 'dancing into labor' video :?
Plumflower
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Plumflower »

I like her, I deem her as being quasi vegan. She posted a video vaccinating the kids, and in the comments someone was commenting on the origin of vaccinations and she said something to the effect that she did not care where the vaccine came from and she would kill people to make sure her kids have what they need. Not sure if that comment is still there but after I read that she fell into to "dietary vegan" category. She would switch back in a hot second. She is not an ethical vegan.
The one video that really shocked me was where she showed those large sewage rats they keep as pets. OMG, they need to be free running in the sewage eating rotten matter and she has them caged in her house to entertain her kids. QUASI VEGAN.
Sleepybirds
Informer
Informer

Plumflower wrote:I like her, I deem her as being quasi vegan. She posted a video vaccinating the kids, and in the comments someone was commenting on the origin of vaccinations and she said something to the effect that she did not care where the vaccine came from and she would kill people to make sure her kids have what they need. Not sure if that comment is still there but after I read that she fell into to "dietary vegan" category. She would switch back in a hot second. She is not an ethical vegan.
The one video that really shocked me was where she showed those large sewage rats they keep as pets. OMG, they need to be free running in the sewage eating rotten matter and she has them caged in her house to entertain her kids. QUASI VEGAN.
lol those are definitely the pet breeds of rats, not "sewage" rats. Her rats get plenty of love and free roaming in the house, I seriously doubt that they would rather be in the freezing canadian sewer.

A lot of vegans live their lives 100% animal product free, except when it comes to vaccines. It's such a hot topic that it's banned on most vegan facebook groups. And while myself I disagree with compulsive vaccination, I am vaguely aware that there are cruelty-free and animal byproduct- free versions of many vaccines.
Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

She is having a girl <3
mookieloo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mookieloo »

She changed the channel back from Raising Vegan to Tweedletee10! I wonder why.

I loved their gender reveal. It's weird to me (and maybe she addressed this and I missed it) that she was starting to explore her feelings about wanting her own identity back and possibly not wanting any more kids, and then BOOM! Pregnant again. I probably missed it, since she's usually pretty open about that kind of thing.
Wifeywoo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Wifeywoo »

mookieloo wrote:She changed the channel back from Raising Vegan to Tweedletee10! I wonder why.

I loved their gender reveal. It's weird to me (and maybe she addressed this and I missed it) that she was starting to explore her feelings about wanting her own identity back and possibly not wanting any more kids, and then BOOM! Pregnant again. I probably missed it, since she's usually pretty open about that kind of thing.
Basically, she said she felt like she was being selfish. She said she wants a big family because she sees how her husband is with his siblingson or something along those lines.
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

I am SMITTEN with those two boys, they are just the cutest thing in the world! Oh my gosh... they are just so adorable. Lucky parents!
up all night, got demons to fight
Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

She had her baby and named her Lily
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

I can't stand her most of the time, but her kids are adorable, smart, wellspoken, and you can tell how loved they are which is more then I can say for someone of the yt moms
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

80085 wrote:How did that politics woman seriously think that would be a compliment?? I'm not a parent and even I can see how offensive that would be. Either she was a royal bitch and good at hiding or.... I don't even know.

The entire reason I watch Tina's channel is because it's about her and her family. Even though I think she's a bit... much sometimes, I do find her interesting. Plus Alex is funny and her kids are cute. I don't agree with every single thing she preaches but I still like her and think both her and Alex are great parents. If she wanted to make YouTube into a regular or consistent thing again, she could become a weekly vlog channel.
I agree, Tina is a little too much to take some times, but I watch because her kids are adorable and so well mannered. She and Alex do seem to be great parents and put the kids first unlike some youtubers for sure. This newest video explains a lot, she does seem to disapear right after giving birth, maybe she will be back to reguar vids once Lilly is a little older.
somewhatsilent
Informer
Informer

Unread post by somewhatsilent »

80085 wrote:How did that politics woman seriously think that would be a compliment?? I'm not a parent and even I can see how offensive that would be. Either she was a royal bitch and good at hiding or.... I don't even know.

The entire reason I watch Tina's channel is because it's about her and her family. Even though I think she's a bit... much sometimes, I do find her interesting. Plus Alex is funny and her kids are cute. I don't agree with every single thing she preaches but I still like her and think both her and Alex are great parents. If she wanted to make YouTube into a regular or consistent thing again, she could become a weekly vlog channel.
I thought the same. Some people just dont realize how offensive comments like that are to a mother who dedicates her entire lives to her kids.

Tina is a bit much but generally I enjoy her dedication to the kids and down to earth attitude.

I must say im a bit surprised she gets PPD but I shouldnt be cause it is common and it often affects the people youd least expect to have it. She seems so positive.

Anyway I think its funny she had such a hard time describing her channel... she doesnt have to be so insecure about it. Her channel is a motherhood and lifestyle vlogging channel...simple as that! I feel like she things motherhood isnt enough of a subject to people juat like that political lady made that rude comment...but she should own it! Confidence is key and motherhood is NOT "just being a mom" its challenging and takes dedication to be a good one!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Sleepybirds
Informer
Informer

80085 wrote:Am I wrong to think this GFM is absolutely ridiculous? If you want to adopt a child, pay for it yourself! Adopting a special needs child internationally is not a NEED. If she cannot afford to even ADOPT the child, how is she going to pay for the child and their special needs once she adopts them??

https://www.gofundme.com/adopting-a-chi ... n-syndrome
Everything about this comment is ignorant and terrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

80085 wrote:
Sleepybirds wrote:
80085 wrote:Am I wrong to think this GFM is absolutely ridiculous? If you want to adopt a child, pay for it yourself! Adopting a special needs child internationally is not a NEED. If she cannot afford to even ADOPT the child, how is she going to pay for the child and their special needs once she adopts them??

Everything about this comment is ignorant and terrible.k
No, it's completely logical and rational. Adoption is not a NEED nor is parenthood an entitlement. if this dumb bitch has to live on potates to afford the mere ARRIVAL of her child, she should re-ealuate her sitation in terms of possibly being a mother.

I don’t really care to much for go fund me stuff but

Adoption is very much a NEED for poor parent less children.

Sleepybirds
Informer
Informer

Tweedletee10

80085 wrote:
Sleepybirds wrote:

Everything about this comment is ignorant and terrible.k
No, it's completely logical and rational. Adoption is not a NEED nor is parenthood an entitlement. if this dumb bitch has to live on potates to afford the mere ARRIVAL of her child, she should re-ealuate her sitation in terms of possibly being a mother.
She can afford to take care of a child, otherwise the agency would not be willing to let her adopt that child. But the actual adoption process itself can be unreasonably expensive, and that’s the part that she needs help with. If you think only rich people with 25K upfront should be able to adopt children and give them loving homes, you might be a garbage person.

KaterinaBB
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KaterinaBB »

Why do her kids always have to look unkept or unwashed? I'm crunchy hippie mama too but my kids don't look like homeless children.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

KaterinaBB wrote:Why do her kids always have to look unkept or unwashed? I'm crunchy hippie mama too but my kids don't look like homeless children.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
It's their hair that bothers me the most, especially James's. It looks so tangled and it's always in their faces. If they want long hair, more power to them, but tie it back or use clips, hairbands, anything!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
MandersMommy82
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MandersMommy82 »

I couldn’t agree more! And again renovating their house before baby comes. I can hear the complaining now and once Alex gets a job at a fire station he will be gone for longer. When will they finish the current mess they have made

Return to “Q-Z”