Terrycloth97(Jamila)

MemyselfandI
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Terrycloth97(Jamila)

Unread post by MemyselfandI »

I'm watching Jacob's third week of life and I just got to the part where Jamilla is yelling at her daughter for waking up Jacob. Yes, I can understand being annoyed at someone waking up a baby, but she is just excited about having a new little brother and wanted to give him some love. Jamilla used such a nasty, harsh, aggravated tone, as if she resented her daughter even being in the room. Maybe if Jamilla had put Jacob in his bassinet and went to take care of the situation with her girls, Jacob never would have been woken up. Besides, newborns sleep and wake up in spurts, so he would go back to sleep in a few minutes anyway.

Now I'm at the part where she sent herself presents and is opening them on camera. Should be interesting. :D
surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by surferbunny »

another sad video ... family or friends she has not seen in a long time ( and wont be seeing again in a long time ) barely any gifts even tho this woman has been on YT for years, she only made that vid that way she did because she reads gurugossip...

where are her real friends? why are her kids always in the damn house looking a mess hair uncombed? sorry but I am honest, why does she not show the kids involved in activities ... the woman is a loon

3 week in her life is so eventless just do not get it
baby # 2 due early 2015 ..fingers crossed for PINK!!
Girlygirl2012
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Girlygirl2012 »

I just watched some of the video. That is terrible how she treats those older children. I've just noticed that Jacob is starting to look like her.
MemyselfandI
Informer
Informer

surferbunny wrote:another sad video ... family or friends she has not seen in a long time ( and wont be seeing again in a long time ) barely any gifts even tho this woman has been on YT for years, she only made that vid that way she did because she reads gurugossip...

where are her real friends? why are her kids always in the damn house looking a mess hair uncombed? sorry but I am honest, why does she not show the kids involved in activities ... the woman is a loon

3 week in her life is so eventless just do not get it
I agree with you. When most YouTube moms create a day in the life, or a week in the life, videos they have so many fun, interesting activities packed into them. I remember when Vanessa posted a day in the life when Lily was in the hospital, and although that obviously wasn't "fun", it was still an interesting video nonetheless. I could not imagine having three older, lively children and keeping them cooped up all day due to my selfishness.

If Britney, Vanessa, and Jessica can handle the logistics of taking young children and toddlers out into the world, then Jamilla can definitely handle rounding up a 9, 11, and almost 13 year old. It's so sad that Lily, Aria, Lilia, Kyson, and Kaden experience more life and have more fun in one day then Jamilla's kids experience in almost a month's time. The other children I mentioned look happier, too. I don't see Jamilla's kids smiling and laughing for no reason like the other YouTube moms' children.

I feel so sorry for Jamilla's kids because my mother is very similar to her, so I know the pain of being raised by a lunatic. I'm convinced she sent herself those baby items. She seemed pleased with the items, but not omg surprised at the content she was pulling out of the packages. How convenient she mentioned needing and ordering diaper liners in one video and viola, here they are. :?
MemyselfandI
Informer
Informer

Girlygirl2012 wrote:I just watched some of the video. That is terrible how she treats those older children. I've just noticed that Jacob is starting to look like her.
I felt so bad for the little girl Jamilla was screaming at in the third week of life update. She seemed so upset and horrified that anyone that wasn't her deemed themselves worthy of touching Prince Jacob. If Jacob can rest through his mama's hootin and hollering, I think he can survive a little girl.

I think Jacob is starting to look like Jamilla, too, but he is still cute. Hopefully his sperm donor's genes are strong.
Livin'forTheWeekEnd

Unread post by Livin'forTheWeekEnd »

She blamed her junky room on her daughter in Jacob's 3rd week video! She lets the little girl walk around holding the baby with one arm lol. I can't believe I used to like her. I only found her looking up derma rolling videos. ;)
MemyselfandI
Informer
Informer

Jamilla isn't much better at holding Jacob--she never supports his head! I used to like her too, but between GG and reevaluating her videos, I just can't look at her in the same light anymore.
Girlygirl2012
Talker
Talker

I saw that part where her daughter was holding him without supporting him. If she dropped him then Jamila would probably blame her daughter. Jamila doesn't support his head or his back you would think at 35 years old and 4 kids she would know better than that. I use to be a subscriber to her too and even defended her until I saw how crazy she was and was shown proof from another youtube Mom that she was insane. There was another Mom on youtube and Jamila told her that she was broke and living off of government assistance since her husband was in the military. How crazy is that. I can't believe some of the things Jamila said to this woman. I knew right then and there that Jamila was pure crazy.
surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Girlygirl2012 wrote:I saw that part where her daughter was holding him without supporting him. If she dropped him then Jamila would probably blame her daughter. Jamila doesn't support his head or his back you would think at 35 years old and 4 kids she would know better than that. I use to be a subscriber to her too and even defended her until I saw how crazy she was and was shown proof from another youtube Mom that she was insane. There was another Mom on youtube and Jamila told her that she was broke and living off of government assistance since her husband was in the military. How crazy is that. I can't believe some of the things Jamila said to this woman. I knew right then and there that Jamila was pure crazy.
WHOAAAA.. not surprised since she would go online and talk about her white make believe husband
MemyselfandI
Informer
Informer

I can't even say I am surprised to hear that. I remember reading her comments on a baby website and she was saying something to the affect that a certain pregnancy test was purposely misleading for some strange reason. Who the hell thinks things like that? One of the biggest red flags for me was when she accused her ex of purposely terminating her pregnancy. As soon as I heard that, it reminded me of that episode of Law & Order. One of her "fans" (on another one of her accounts) mentioned that episode and she just played it off. Just out of curiosity, do you have that conversation saved by any chance?

I really wish someone would say something to her about supporting Jacob's head because the way she is holding him is giving me a headache. I'm not a mother, but I have a younger sister and I have worked with babies and that sort of thing is just common sense. Even when I knew nothing about babies I always instinctively supported them. Here's hoping the nanny is better qualified.
Girlygirl2012
Talker
Talker

The argument with her and the other youtube Mom was on a video that someone had made addressing youtube Moms faking pregnancies. The conversation got so heated that the lady removed them and disabled all the comments. It was terrible. Jamila has to be stupid to accuse that woman of living off of the government. Her husband busts his ass and is in the military and provides for his family. I was in disbelief she made a complete ass of herself. It was due to the lady calling her out on her craziness. I think if anyone says anything to her about supporting Jacobs head she won't listen and start spewing about how she knows what she is doing. I have 2 kids but even before having them I would always babysit for family and friends and one of the things my Mother taught me was to make sure to support their head neck and back. She was holding him on one of her videos and his head was wobbling all over the place. She is the type off person that gets defensive even when someone is genuinely telling her something for her own good. I'm always open to advice especially if it is something that I don't have experience with. I have a teenage daughter and I always look for different advice when it comes to teenage things. You can be a good Mother and still not know everything. You can't tell Ms Psycho that though lol she thinks she knows it all.
surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

ohhh yeah I remember that ..
surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I for a sec thought you were saying JAMILA was saying she herself had a husband in the military LOL.. brain crash :?

that whole thing was foolishness and AGAIN showed how Jammy jams does not get a long with anyone, she got into it with another black youtube mom aswell and blamed this woman for hating on her ... made it a WHOLE black issue

and it is like this woman seriously needs to be slapped

not everything is about race dumb bitch some people just do not like you, she then talked about how people apologized and how she would forgive but not forget

:D always the victim which is why she is alone and why her kids have no fathers, why she has no friends, why her life is staying in place which is a HORRIBLE feeling I am sure...she always acts like she is so old but she is not she tries to justify things with her age :roll: "I am almost 40 I will not be getting married blah blah"

NO YOU ARE CRAZY, this is why no man has ever loved you..crazy attracts crazy

take some responsibility for your life ... at some point damn
MemyselfandI
Informer
Informer

I think at this point she is too far gone to ever see the light. She genuinely believes she is right, the world is against her, and everyone is racist against her because she is a "black, single mother "by choice," and "by choice", that means no man in his right mind would *ever* choose to spend the rest of his life with her. She will never see the error of her ways because I think at this point she is manipulating even herself.

I just saw her cloth wipes video and I have a question. She was covering the cloth wipes with soap and water for later usage, and I was just wondering if cloth wipes can mildew or mold if left in water for too long? I've never seen anyone do that with cloth wipes before, so I was curious. She also said her baby doesn't like anything cold on his bottom, but wouldn't the wipes get cold eventually after sitting long enough? When I have kids, I plan to use cloth diapers and wipes, but I don't think I would pre wet the wipes. I think I would just use a cleaning spray.
MemyselfandI
Informer
Informer

I think at this point she is too far gone to ever see the light. She genuinely believes she is right, the world is against her, and everyone is racist against her because she is a "black, single mother "by choice," and "by choice", that means no man in his right mind would *ever* choose to spend the rest of his life with her. She will never see the error of her ways because I think at this point she is manipulating even herself.

I just saw her cloth wipes video and I have a question. She was covering the cloth wipes with soap and water for later usage, and I was just wondering if cloth wipes can mildew or mold if left in water for too long? I've never seen anyone do that with cloth wipes before, so I was curious. She also said her baby doesn't like anything cold on his bottom, but wouldn't the wipes get cold eventually after sitting long enough? When I have kids, I plan to use cloth diapers and wipes, but I don't think I would pre wet the wipes. I think I would just use a cleaning spray.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Does her daughter have a disability? I noticed her tongue was sticking out alot it looked involuntary.
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
MemyselfandI
Informer
Informer

I've noticed that, too, and I was curious about that myself. We better be careful or we could have a ranting video on our hands. :D

Her daughter is such a sweet kid. I hope everything is alright with her and that the tongue thing is just a cute little quirk.
surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

what vid? i never noticed...
MemyselfandI
Informer
Informer

I think it's one of the day in the life videos, although I have noticed it in other videos, too. I'll try to find specific videos later on today.
MemyselfandI
Informer
Informer

I think it's one of the day in the life videos, although I have noticed it in other videos, too. I'll try to find specific videos later on today.

Return to “Q-Z”