Terrycloth97(Jamila)

surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Terrycloth97(Jamila)

Unread post by surferbunny »

Ha one minute she is single the next madly in love, ALL I KNOW IS as a married woman in her very early 20's the way that I love my husband I would never think about just using a donor because I want a child and by a certain time -__- I could see if couples have male factor infertility

but if the man she is so supposedly in love with is the previous donor who she moved out to be closer to, she never made any mention of male factor infertility...she ttced with that donor supposedly and just did not get pregnant right away they were not even TTC that long lol she had that Canadian donor right away

she has NO idea what love is ...love makes you wait while you two figure out what to do, what are your options, love makes it so you would not want to be with anyone but that person or have babies with anyone but that person, WAITING, PATIENCE is a huge thing when you are in love! and yes she is older but she is wanting to TTC when she is about 38 so her BS about feeling her fertile time is coming to an end is just that.. BS.. she obviously thinks she is very fertile still.

she also says they are both doing their own thing lol, yeah right really sounds like love

all I know is I waited for my man he has waited for me I would never even THINK of using someone else to father my babies just because I had my pregnancy planned out

I feel bad for her being so old and not knowing love but...most importantly her children are to suffer from this and trust me they will and are.
baby # 2 due early 2015 ..fingers crossed for PINK!!
Heartbreakcoverupxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Heartbreakcoverupxo »

Oh god, I hope she does not have another baby, if she does I honestly think she does it for money from the government or because her children grow old.

I agree with you surferbunny I don't think she knows what love is if she had to run and get a sperm donor. I could never ever see myself using a sperm donor. I would wait for the one. I feel awfully sad for her children, they don't know what it's like to have a mom and dad. I wonder if they asked her how did Jacob get here and if she told them she used a sperm donor lol
I speak the truth, if that makes me a bitch then so be it.
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

This chick almost has 40 pages?

:bhd:
ImageImage
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by thelittlefamilyof3 »

Frequently axed question?

AXED?
AXED?
AXED?!?!

ETA: SimUlar? Why is she so incredibly unintelligent?? It is baffling!

Also, I love how she basically came out and said Jacob was just a replacement for the baby she miscarried. Niiiiice.
http://fattypcosnomore.blogspot.com/
MemyselfandI
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MemyselfandI »

surferbunny wrote:AWWW that is cute love the name Noel, always have..

I love the name Hayden but I think I am having a boy and it just is not really boyish to me..Haysen is boyish to me :) I also love H names but H names are super hard to come up with

my husband does not like it but he will in time :D
I believe that the person giving birth to the baby should have final say over baby's name. :) When my friend Hanna was pregnant, she told her boyfriend (now husband) that she wanted to name their child Elliott and he agreed. She did let him pick the middle name, though, which I think is a fair compromise. I think you can convince your husband to like Haysen since I managed to talk my man into Mehitabel and Iago. :)

I like H names too, but Matt's last name begins with H, so I think most H names would sound too harsh with it.
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Metalheadmama666 »

This chick drives me nutts. Her day and a life was so boring I shutt it off. Good for her for trying to lose weight
MemyselfandI
Informer
Informer

If you think her day in the life was boring, mental, try watching one of her rants. Her calling people (my mostly) racist haters because we are concerned she drove around without her kids seat belted in a car was pretty funny.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

She sued my former landlord and won.... :? Lots of new crazy videos.
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
flippityflop
Informer
Informer

Unread post by flippityflop »

I can't stand people who pull the race card over EVERYTHING. Drives me up. The. Wall.
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Metalheadmama666 »

She's boring to be honest. Her low quality video makes it painful to watch
surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I just love that she uses that old avatar from years ago on her YT account and other accounts.. she looks NOTHING like that anymore

she let herself go in a BIG WAY ... pregnancy/motherhood had nothing to do with it
LazyLuv
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LazyLuv »

She gets crazier every video lmao "she's under a spiritual attack" lol
MemyselfandI
Informer
Informer

She should have been smart enough to have evidence with her at the trial. Everyone knows when you leave an apartment you take pictures, video record things, have witnesses etc so you can fight any possible allegations. I wouldn't be surprised if she trashed the place and that is why she didn't get much back. I bet a year from now THIS landlord will be a racist hater who is out to get her and magically this place will be a dump, too.
surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

If she was not on assistance she would have a hard time (with her history of drama and being a bad tenant) finding a place to live, and her places have not been bad looking at all ..for a single mother of 4 she is doing well

thanks to tax payers, IDGAF what she says! no single mom with just a random ass home job is able to do that well w/o government assistance or outside help

she is the section 8 tenant from HELL!
MemyselfandI
Informer
Informer

I would love to live in the places she used to live. The last place looked really nice, actually. I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't have a job at all. People have asked her what she does for a living-myself included-and she refuses to so much as state what field she is in. I would never expect her to say "I work at such and such location from this time to this time and this is the route I take to and from everyday", but why couldn't she just say "I'm in marketing" or "I'm a medical biller"? I have told people online the line of work I am in, yet I never state the name of the company. I find it weird that her at home job has such set, strict hours and she has to take breaks at a certain time. I thought the point of working from home was you could set your own schedule. If you work at home, why should it matter what hours you work so long as the work is done? I find it hard to believe she works customer service from home.

On another note, how is your pregnancy going, Surferbunny? I hope the summer heat hasn't been too unbearable for you.
surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I agree, seems odd she never says what company and she is all about women empowerment yet when people ask her about how she got her job and what not since they are looking for decent home employment she never answers -__- I can kind of understand that but she puts all her business out there anyway

and she complains about everything, she use to work for a store like walmart or target something, she complained about that said they were overworking her and not paying her fairly ..she quit that job and I really do not think she has worked since that was like 3 yrs ago lol or something

my pregnancy has been a breeze thank you for asking hun almost 20 weeks (I am 18 weeks) whoo hoo :D
flippityflop
Informer
Informer

Unread post by flippityflop »

Uh, for real? No one wants to see that.
Heartbreakcoverupxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Heartbreakcoverupxo »

That name is pure trash. I have never seen anybody name their social site something like that. :|
I speak the truth, if that makes me a bitch then so be it.
surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

lol bitch is crazy town..
MemyselfandI
Informer
Informer

flippityflop wrote:Uh, for real? No one wants to see that.
As nasty as that is, nothing tops her foot video. I would rather see the spider bite than those nasty puffy clodhopppers.

Return to “Q-Z”