TheTurnersJourney - Kailin

dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheTurnersJourney - Kailin

Unread post by dfwmom »

tellitlikeitis wrote: As far as I can tell- she reads this thread because the statuses about being "ready to blow" at Cora are gone and now all she posts is all lovey-dovey and positive, no aggression anymore at all.

I think she is an idiot, a complete buffoon- like a little lost girl playing adult with an innocent baby caught in the mix.
I noticed this too the other day! And she has started posting this almost daily videos of "Cora Chronicles" or something like that showing her adorable baby doing cute stuff. I don't mind that she posted "real" status messages, but people need to see the good with the bad or else they are just going to assume that you hate your life or that you need help or something like that. I have to admit that I have anger issues at some points in my life so I know when you need to walk away but you posting that stuff on Facebook is either 1) wanting attention, which is weird, or 2) actually needing help and if that is the case you shouldn't be asking people on facebook for help. =)
BlazeMercy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlazeMercy »

She pissed me off by deleting and blocking me for absolutely no reason. Delete me, fine..but block me? I havent said a word to her on her fb all I did was like a status that was mean towards her. If I wasnt blocked I'd be sending her a very nasty message to grow the F up! I feel so sorry for that baby!
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

CandyMomma wrote:She pissed me off by deleting and blocking me for absolutely no reason. Delete me, fine..but block me? I havent said a word to her on her fb all I did was like a status that was mean towards her. If I wasnt blocked I'd be sending her a very nasty message to grow the F up! I feel so sorry for that baby!
I heard this is her M-O. If you like something that is mean towards her, say anything that she even could mis-contrue as mean, etc then she will delete and block you. I guess people then she doesn't have to get messages or friend requests again from you - not sure.
SleepyEyeKitten
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SleepyEyeKitten »

Honestly I don't know Kailin that well but I don't think anyone can really complain about people deleting and blocking them because wouldn't you do the same thing if someone was constantly pissing you off all the time? I mean especially if you are attacking her on her own page I do think she has the right to delete and block whoever she wants. And that is why we have GG then ;)
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

I agree, she probably had this fantasy about what motherhood would be like and then when the baby came she realized how hard it was-especially since she's a single mom. I know that being a mom is stressful, I'm not a mom but just from what I've heard from family and people on the internet, especially when the baby has colic...but saying that she's mad at the baby for screaming&crying...the baby's a fricking baby. What did you think was going to happen? She needs to get some help with her PPD....
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

TaylorKnows wrote:I agree, she probably had this fantasy about what motherhood would be like and then when the baby came she realized how hard it was-especially since she's a single mom. I know that being a mom is stressful, I'm not a mom but just from what I've heard from family and people on the internet, especially when the baby has colic...but saying that she's mad at the baby for screaming&crying...the baby's a fricking baby. What did you think was going to happen? She needs to get some help with her PPD....
Agree and it's made worse with all of her drama with the ex-husband and the new baby daddy person. I think that she has a lot of hurt feelings about both of those situations that I don't think that she has dealt with and now a cranky hard to manage baby. I don't blame her or say that she is saying anything out of the ordinary that the rest of us might not be thinking.. she just needs to be doing something about it and not just telling people on youtube that she wants to tear her hair out and expecting it to get better.
tellitlikeitis
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tellitlikeitis »

As for the men drama- I think she loves it. With her ex-hubby, Von, she clearly loves to tell-all about how he "wants her back", how he "loves her", "will always be there for her", yada, yada, yada. She posts his personal messages to her on FB for all to see, then relishes all the attention she gets from everyone. As for the baby Daddy- I just really don't believe he is as bad as she is making out... I mean, she up and moved so far away from the poor guy for goodness sake now he can rarely get to see her... It seems to me that she finally got what she wanted- pregnant with a viable baby and then took off because thats all she was after- a sperm donor.
TaylorKnows

tellitlikeitis wrote:As for the men drama- I think she loves it. With her ex-hubby, Von, she clearly loves to tell-all about how he "wants her back", how he "loves her", "will always be there for her", yada, yada, yada. She posts his personal messages to her on FB for all to see, then relishes all the attention she gets from everyone. As for the baby Daddy- I just really don't believe he is as bad as she is making out... I mean, she up and moved so far away from the poor guy for goodness sake now he can rarely get to see her... It seems to me that she finally got what she wanted- pregnant with a viable baby and then took off because thats all she was after- a sperm donor.
I think she wanted a baby with her ex and since that didn't work when she got pregnant with this guy and things fell apart, she moved back and now they could possibly be "their own little family". If they get remarried, only chaos will ensue and that poor baby will grow up without her biological father. One day she'll find out the truth about all of this, as I imagine all of these children involved in this situation will, and resent her.
CrayCray
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CrayCray »

Did anyone else see the picture of her and Cora on her fb? I don't know, maybe it's just me. But it seems odd how she's holding Cora. She's kinda like holding her up and out, like she's going to hand her to someone. You would think a picture with baby and mom, that Kailin would be holding her close. Maybe cradling her in her arms and cuddling her? She seems detached from Cora, but i think it's not because she's a bad mommy. I just think that Kailin has some MAJOR PPD going on and she desperately needs to seek help for it, if she hasn't already. I feel sorry for that poor baby. I know you can't help it if you get PPD, but Cora doesn't even have a daddy around to give her the type of attention her mommy just can't give her.
tellitlikeitis
Talker
Talker

I kind of get a feeling of Kailin putting on a "show" for everyone... We all know how DESPERATE she was to be a Mum, then her husband dumped her and she ended up shacked up with some random dude she barely knew and next thing- PREGNANT. Everyone expected her to be this amazing, naturally maternal woman but she's just proven how unready she was and how unstable her life is and she is struggling BIG time. I think she is trying to really hold up appearances because for a woman to want a baby THAT badly, it's kind of a slap in the face to bitch and whinge when there are hundreds of women who would give up a limb to have what she finally has...
TaylorKnows

tellitlikeitis wrote:I kind of get a feeling of Kailin putting on a "show" for everyone... We all know how DESPERATE she was to be a Mum, then her husband dumped her and she ended up shacked up with some random dude she barely knew and next thing- PREGNANT. Everyone expected her to be this amazing, naturally maternal woman but she's just proven how unready she was and how unstable her life is and she is struggling BIG time. I think she is trying to really hold up appearances because for a woman to want a baby THAT badly, it's kind of a slap in the face to bitch and whinge when there are hundreds of women who would give up a limb to have what she finally has...
Exactly. At least Amanda (ManDsome numbers) who also had troubles conceiving doesn't complain constantly about Hartlee, heck she's talking about trying for #2. Not every mom will react the same but she should at least act grateful.
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

Hmmm can someone post the link to her Facebook? I think I've been blocked... And I didn't even do anything or say anything LOL
Quinn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Quinn »

marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

I tried to follow, but she never accepted my request. I just heard of her so
I'm not sure why...
tellitlikeitis
Talker
Talker

marinewife0920 wrote:I tried to follow, but she never accepted my request. I just heard of her so
I'm not sure why...

I would say that because she is reading this site, she would be extremely wary about who she accepts. She is covering her tracks on her FB page and putting on a more "cheerful" show since she was called out on here.
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

Yeah she deleted and blocked me which is awesome. I could halfway understand the people who got deleted for liking comments against her or something but I don't think that I did that. Oh well, no love lost ... now I just don't get to see her fake nice status messages because she reads this forum.
eyesonly

Unread post by eyesonly »

What I find unfortunate is that Kailin's ex-boyfriend (baby daddy) and his family kept dissing her baby when she was pregnant. His family didn't want anything to do with her or the baby before. For one, because the baby was unplanned but also not of the same ethnicity of her baby daddy. Another reason is that her child was a girl. He acted very disappointed when she told him the gender. And her ex-bf and his family are still negative to a degree, especially her daughter's father. I wouldn't want someone around my child if they resented it. How can she not see after all his comments and negative attitude about having another kid (especially another daughter no less) and incidents like him giving her daughter a onesie saying "half filipino is better than none" is not a good thing? It's a criticism to both her and her daughter, but she seems oblivious. Practically the only thing he gave her for the baby when she was pregnant was that onesie like it was cementing a statement after he had commented with all his negativity. That's horrible to have such a person as the father. In videos when she introduced Ian (the baby daddy) when he was interacting with his other daughter that he already had - he seemed ill-mannered, not genuine, and unloving to the child he already had. The whole time she was pregnant, she kept trying to force the issue for him to care about the baby and it was embarrassing and sad for her to put herself through that. I guess it's a cautionary tale that one should be careful about who they sleep around with unless that person ends up being the mother or father of your kid- and they happen to not be a good choice for it. Though maybe she got pregnant on purpose and that would explain a lot...

Another troubling thing is, this woman can't keep a job down or an interest without changing constantly. She has a short attention span reminiscent of Laci Jane and the whole time she has been on YT - she has changed interests/aspirations/jobs/opinions/life decisions, etc frequently. She makes sudden bad decisions and then can't live with the consequences or gets tired and changes to something else while putting all her focus on the next new thing. Like with the great dane dog she used to have. He became inconvenience and she lost interest 'training' him after she was obsessed for a little while. She did seem to care about her, but she is just irresponsible. The same with her fitness extremes in the past, her making crafts, military, changing a number of different jobs and fly by night pipe dreams, and the list goes on. I'm afraid the same is true for her child. She seemed to begin to lose interest and become annoyed with having a child now (although she tried to conceive and was obsessed with babies for years now and she's still pretty young. Obsession started early.) The last few months it seems she couldn't wait to get time away by putting her baby in daycare. Last but not least - she can't even support a child to begin with. She and her baby would be homeless and penniless if it weren't for her family and the government supporting her. She has a job for a few weeks or months here and there before quitting and she mentions an online class, but that's usually it at the very most. This same irresponsible behavior has always been on display. Back when she was TTCing she spent tons of money on it when she couldn't support a baby to begin with. She wasn't working and her husband at the time didn't make enough as she commented. She used to ask for donations or help in getting funds for her various hair brained decisions too, which was annoying. Like to help feed her dog and TTC. Every time someone commented with something rational or a legit question or concern, she would get nasty and just be like all like oh well she wants what she wants and nothing else matters. Obviously common sense and the real world didn't matter. Still doesn't.
tellitlikeitis
Talker
Talker

^^^ All the talk about Ian in that- are you speaking FACTS (as in- you know for CERTAIN/have seen/witnessed all of it with your own eyes), or just going off of all the crap Kailin has prattled off?
BlazeMercy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlazeMercy »

tellitlikeitis wrote:^^^ All the talk about Ian in that- are you speaking FACTS (as in- you know for CERTAIN/have seen/witnessed all of it with your own eyes), or just going off of all the crap Kailin has prattled off?

I cant speak for her but a lot of what she said, I remember seeing on her facebook page and in videos she made private but shared the link with some of us. I think she hit the nail on the head. She gets bored with her choices and I do believe she is tired of the baby. She's not stable-emotionally or financially, and I do believe she needs to grow up, and make better choices in her life not only for her, but for her baby that didnt ask to be born in this crazy unstable life she is living.
tellitlikeitis
Talker
Talker

So, it's only what KAILIN has said/written? As in, no one actually knows for sure how Ian is towards them or how he truly feels, right? It's all simply hear say. I personally just don't trust everything she says. My gut feeling is that he is not as bad as she makes him out to be. I obviously have no way of knowing for sure, but that it my true feelings.

Return to “Q-Z”