ReneeLaunderlife

IHEARYA
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

ReneeLaunderlife

Unread post by IHEARYA »

This gal is boring. Zzzzzzz. And annoying. I cant stand her lip smacking. She seems snobbish too.
BlazeMercy
Talker
Talker

Re: ReneeLaunderlife

Unread post by BlazeMercy »

I hate the fact that all the baby's clothes HAVE to be organic, it drives me freaking nuts! We live a pretty organic lifestyle but clothes are NOT one of them. They are clothes for gods sake!
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

I watched her week 20 video and she wants people to acknowledge she's pregnant...she actually wants to get fat. She says she doesn't want it for attention, but that seems to be the reason.
PattySimcox
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PattySimcox »

TaylorKnows wrote:I watched her week 20 video and she wants people to acknowledge she's pregnant...she actually wants to get fat. She says she doesn't want it for attention, but that seems to be the reason.
She doesn't want to get 'fat', she wants to look pregnant...
I think a lot of women who go through a whole 5 months of pregnancy and don't look pregnant yet, just want to finally get their big round pregnancy belly after all this time.
yeahbuddy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by yeahbuddy »

PattySimcox wrote:
TaylorKnows wrote:I watched her week 20 video and she wants people to acknowledge she's pregnant...she actually wants to get fat. She says she doesn't want it for attention, but that seems to be the reason.
She doesn't want to get 'fat', she wants to look pregnant...
I think a lot of women who go through a whole 5 months of pregnancy and don't look pregnant yet, just want to finally get their big round pregnancy belly after all this time.
i agree, just about every pregnant person i have ever known and myself waited anxiously for the day where we actually look pregnant because it is such an exciting thing. i think renee is great and who cares if she wants all organic clothing for her baby. she is buying it all herself, not expecting it from baby showers or youtube viewers like so many other moms. i am weird about diapers and have never let a disposable diaper touch my kids because they skeeve me out. if she wants to be that way about clothing, go for it.
IHEARYA
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IHEARYA »

Ok...i cant stand how she starts every pregnancy week vlog for example she'll say, this is covering "26 weeks one day through 26 weeks 6 days" like we arent smart enough to know better. Its not a huge deal but annoying as hell. Lol. Also I cant stand how picky she is. Watch her most recent vid. Oh..and she doesnt do belly shots but her face sure looks pregnant nom nom nom nom nom...
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

Where is she from? She only has one kid right? I saw a lady at a Seattle area play group who looked like her, she looked so familiar and so did her little girl (2yo or so). She also had an infant boy. Can anyone help me figure out what YTubers in Seattle area this could be? It's bugging me!
happygolucky

Unread post by happygolucky »

Marie Bitsandclips is from Seattle.
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

happygolucky wrote:Marie Bitsandclips is from Seattle.
Nope. Thank god, not a fan of hers. But thanks.
annat88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annat88 »

She only has one baby. I don't think she lives in Seattle based on things she's said, living in a rural area with lots of snow.

Megandleila used to live in Seattle. She moved recently. If you just saw this person it wouldn't be her but that's who I can think of with a little girl and a baby. There is also mrsfinefettle or something like that. Her name is Krystal. She has a little girl and a boy that is close to 1 now. I know she hangs out with Marie so I assume they live close.
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

So why did she delete all of her videos, does anybody know? In the only video on her channel she talked about lip smacking which was commented above; so did she delete her channel over ten posts with mild disdain towards her channel? People who shouldn't really matter in the sphere of things? :roll:

I find that rich. XD

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."

Return to “Q-Z”