TiffanyVlogs

BaileyBoo12
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

TiffanyVlogs

Unread post by BaileyBoo12 »

I have just started to watch a girl whose youtube name is TiffanyVlogs. She has a 14 month old son and is 15 weeks pregnant. Do any of you guys watch her? What do you think of her?
BaileyBoo12
Informer
Informer

Re: TiffanyVlogs

Unread post by BaileyBoo12 »

*TiffanysVlogs
Sorry
Kidd4ever81
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Kidd4ever81 »

I dint know what it is but I just don't like her. She seems so smug about things she shouldn't be smug about......I hope that made sense
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

ANOTHER one that got pregnant right after the first? It's everyone's choice but come on. I get it happens and she didn't plan it. But she's another case that says that BC is failing her...why didn't she get on a new pill after it failed with Jaiden? She's also having an online baby shower. Oh my Gosh these things are just getting WAY too trendy.

Someone also made a good point:
2 weeks ago
Please don't take this the wrong way but it seems like you are rushing Jaidens little years away, he is still a baby. this happens when children are born back to back.. then its like the other one that should be having all the attention is gone to the next one just that quickly. don't rush Jaiden to grow up he only just turned one. please just still give lots of love to Jaiden becuz these are his most important years!

From what I've seen her videos, it's true. She keeps saying Jaiden looks like a toddler and a big boy...he looks like a baby!
prettyitalianbella
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by prettyitalianbella »

I liked her because she got her education and was still her own person even after she had her son, but Im sorta dissapointed that she is going to have another so soon...I know things happen, but I was hoping she wasn't gunna be like every other youtube mom who just has kid after kid...like a mini version of itsjudyslife. She has a daughter, but still has her own interests as well...I like that because Im the same way. I love :love2: my son more than anything of course, but I can still get my education.
Bambam

Unread post by Bambam »

I feel sorry for her because she said that her birth control has failed her twice now. Obviously she's not ready for the kids but views them as a blessing all the same.
TaylorKnows

I feel bad her BC failed once. But not this time. She should've switched to a new kind after Jaiden. *sighs* It's her choice but still...
Kidd4ever81
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Kidd4ever81 »

I just hate how these girls get pregnant and then expect their subscribers to send them things. She will get 1000's of dollars of stuff because she got pregnant again.
Blessed2012
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Blessed2012 »

You guys keep in mind, unlike the more well known moms, who happen to be TEENS i.e GabeandJesss and Lindsandbaby she's NO teen, she wasn't a teen when she had Jaiden, she's wont be a teen having this baby, also she ALREADY has a college degree and she doesn't live with mom&dad. She's a grown woman! So frankly she can do whatever she wants
TaylorKnows

I get she's not a teen mom but even as an adult if you didn't want a baby so soon after your first and your BC failed first time around, I would think you'd switch to a new kind. That's all I meant by what I said.
Blessed2012
Amateur
Amateur

TaylorKnows wrote:I get she's not a teen mom but even as an adult if you didn't want a baby so soon after your first and your BC failed first time around, I would think you'd switch to a new kind. That's all I meant by what I said.
Well good things its her uterus and not yours right? ...
TaylorKnows

I suppose so. I didn't mean any disrespect, but I guess it came across that way.
NatalieP
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NatalieP »

What annoys me about Tiffany is lately she gets SOOO defensive when anyone asks her when she is going to get married. She needs to understand it comes with the territory when you put so much of your life out there. People are going to have questions...I mean she is in her early twenties, does not appear to have any type of career, and is on baby number two...Also I think her Lullaby from Tyrese thing is just plain stupid. I used to like her but now she seems arrogant. She also setup a PO Box so people can send things for her new baby, which I think is tacky...She also seems obsessed with finding out the gender of her baby...She keeps posting all these tweets and videos which is getting super annoying.
Blessed2012
Amateur
Amateur

im
NatalieP wrote:What annoys me about Tiffany is lately she gets SOOO defensive when anyone asks her when she is going to get married. She needs to understand it comes with the territory when you put so much of your life out there. People are going to have questions...I mean she is in her early twenties, does not appear to have any type of career, and is on baby number two...Also I think her Lullaby from Tyrese thing is just plain stupid. I used to like her but now she seems arrogant. She also setup a PO Box so people can send things for her new baby, which I think is tacky...She also seems obsessed with finding out the gender of her baby...She keeps posting all these tweets and videos which is getting super annoying.
i'm sorry but you sound all kinds of miserable in this post lol any expected parent is excited to know the gender of their baby especially to shop for them accordingly and she made the PO Box because her FANS wanted her to make one so they can send letters to her .... know before u speak, well type!
NatalieP
Amateur
Amateur

Blessed2012...Wow I see you really patrol this message board anytime anyone says anything slightly negative about Tiffany...interesting...Maybe you and her both need to get a job so you have something better to do with your time...
Girlygirl2012
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Girlygirl2012 »

I like Tiffany. I agree at times she can get a little snappy but I like most of her videos and Jaiden is so adorable. I think she will do well when this baby is born she seems like a great Mother.
Blessed2012
Amateur
Amateur

NatalieP wrote:Blessed2012...Wow I see you really patrol this message board anytime anyone says anything slightly negative about Tiffany...interesting...Maybe you and her both need to get a job so you have something better to do with your time...
and like I said your one miserable somebody to utter the words you said about her, how bout you go enjoy life and feel better abut yourself to make your life easier mmmk- your the one taking time out of YOUR day to write nasty things about ppl u dont even know! who needs to go get a job or find a hobby?.....i'll wait! misery loveeeessss company! get well soon ;) ;)
TruFlames

Unread post by TruFlames »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think she said that her first lot of bc failed her because of antibiotics, and her doc didn't warn her that they can interfere with bc. There have been a few times when I've been prescribed anti-bs and my doc never warned me about them stopping my pill from working :/
GoshDarnIt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GoshDarnIt »

TruFlames wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think she said that her first lot of bc failed her because of antibiotics, and her doc didn't warn her that they can interfere with bc. There have been a few times when I've been prescribed anti-bs and my doc never warned me about them stopping my pill from working :/

This is true. She did say that, She never gave off (to me at least) the impression that Jessica (GabeandJesss) does that she was taking her BC properly but she's just exceptionally fertile.
NatalieP
Amateur
Amateur

Blessed2012--Take a Seat...This site is called GuruGosspier not GuruButtkisser...All I said was I find her annoying at times and you are getting all up in arms...I love how theses gurus can't take the slightest critism(Blessed2012 aka Tiffany)

Return to “Q-Z”