• Advertisement

rMeghann?

Re: rMeghann?

Postby Snarklover » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:48 pm

Her video that was her "comeback" showed up in my suggested videos today. I had never heard of her and decided to click on it. Holy shit, she seems batshit crazy! In all fairness, this is the only video of hers that I've watched, but she admitted in the video that she had been gone for a year and then she comes back and her first video is begging for money and using her cute kid as a way to make us feel sorry for her??? Who does that?? I saw through her bullshit right away.
Snarklover
Talker

Advertisement

Postby annat88 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:08 pm

She's disappeared again too. I wonder how much money she got. It's so disrespectful to those who donated to come back out of nowhere begging then go missing again.
annat88
Informer

Postby AutumnLane » Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:53 pm

Her dec 4th video has a new comment from her today explains IVF failed.
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper

Postby annat88 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:21 pm

I hate seeing anyone go through infertility so I hate to hear that, but I wish her YouTube relationship with viewers wasn't so one sided 99% of the time. I never go back to check old comments so I would have never known that. It would be great if she would have updated along the way at all.
annat88
Informer

Postby FLOSSY77 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:23 am

She sounds so drugged. She is sweet. But a crazy. She doesn't need another baby. That won't fix things. The nerve to ask for donations. Get a job! She is a nutjob.
FLOSSY77

Postby Cinnamon Stick » Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:55 pm

How sad! : (

I used to really like her too but the Donation video is just wrong.

For starters she does sound VERY slurry and out of it in the video...and second, she should have split those videos up! She looks even more crazy when one second she is gushing about this new step in her life and how she just knows it's all going to work...and then cut to the end (filmed the next day) where her husband is uncomfortable with the whole thing and doesn't feel the same way that she does so she is depressed all over again. Such a drastic swing in the matter of a day sounds very unstable to me.

I feel terrible what she is going through, but I really don't feel like she is ready with her mind all over the place like it seems.

Did she take the Donation video down? Or is she possibly still collection cash from people when the procedure didn't take...and she has yet to make a video update. I fully understand she doesn't owe anything to anyone...but in this case, her subscribers helped her out and she has said/done nothing in return.

Kinda shady.
Cinnamon Stick
Gossiper

Postby thegooseiscooked » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:53 pm

She sits in her beautiful house full of expensive decorations, her hair and makeup perfect and she asks for money for IVF.

She seems slightly unhinged, her husband is not on board for her asking online for donations but she's gonna do it anyway and she is so desperate to have another baby she is neglecting the one she already has. Suffering depression and anxiety yet the medication makes her appear drunk.

Scary situation. I think she needs to get her own health in order before having another baby.

Used to love her, now she scares the shit out of me.
thegooseiscooked

Postby annat88 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:31 am

It's more than kinda shady, it's very shady. Disrespectful is more like it. She does owe her subscribers the 20 minutes it would take to record and upload a quick update of two minutes saying what happened. People gave her their support and money. She just disappeared. It is awful.
annat88
Informer

Postby dfwmom » Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:21 am

It would be interesting to know how much money she actually received... just because I am nosy.
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper

Postby FLOSSY77 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:35 am

I would like to know also. I really don't feel she is stable. Her husband has to be worried.
FLOSSY77

Postby OnAPlaydate » Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:50 pm

So I thought people might be interested in knowing that Meghann has an Instagram and has replied back to someone about the latest fertility treatment. I would screenshot them for you, but my technology isn't cooperating. Her Instagram account is the same as her YouTube account.

I guess the round failed, which is sad and I feel sad for her, but I think she should make a video. Most of her subscribers probably have no idea about the Instagram, so they're going to still be in the dark. I also checked her YouTube and she took down the videos asking for money and such. I get that this is really hard for her, but she asked for money from people and they gave it to her. It would at least be the kind thing to do to come out and say thank you.
OnAPlaydate
Informer

Postby FLOSSY77 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:30 pm

She should have never asked for help without keeping people posted.
She can't be held to the same standards as others. She is unstable. Bipolar? Idk. Something is going on.
FLOSSY77

Postby Imbluedabadidabadi » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:28 pm

I thought she made a video talking about her depression and some drug that they had her on that explained the crazy manic episodes and the slurring... Or was that in my head? I thought it was outside on her deck or something where she explained how rough of a time she had/has been having?
Imbluedabadidabadi
Amateur

Postby FLOSSY77 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:38 pm

Just google fun drugs for depression. She has lost it.
FLOSSY77

Postby dfwmom » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:22 am

Imbluedabadidabadi wrote:I thought she made a video talking about her depression and some drug that they had her on that explained the crazy manic episodes and the slurring... Or was that in my head? I thought it was outside on her deck or something where she explained how rough of a time she had/has been having?

She did have a video like that... more than a year ago, possibly two. I haven't looked to see if it's still there..
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper

Postby FakingIt_MakingIt » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:39 am

Has there been anything new from her? Im actually interested to see what happened....
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper

Previous

• Advertisement

Return to Q-Z