TeenageMommyLove

LyricalBeauty
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

TeenageMommyLove

Unread post by LyricalBeauty »

I can't. I can't even right now. Girls, formulate the correct words for this ridiculousness, please.

[youtube][/youtube]
LyricalBeauty
Talker
Talker

Re: TeenageMommyLove

:o

I knew I'd seen her before! She was one of those reborn "mothers".

[youtube][/youtube]

From playing with dolls, to getting pregnant (probably on purpose) in a month. Great start.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

From what I gather she claims the pregnancy is accidental.

Either way.. She's in for a big surprise when she learns how much more work real babies are. Stupid, stupid girl.
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

Very obviously planned.
TeenageMommyLove

Unread post by TeenageMommyLove »

Wow can't believe I have so little subscribers and already have a haters page!! Well just letting everyone know that the dolls I started collecting when I was 12 to cope with a loss of a very close family member. Not like any of you care but I DID NOT get pregnant on purpose. You have no idea how badly I've felt since getting pregnant. Me planning this would be like walking into an oncoming train! I had a life, I had varsity cheerleading to look forward to and $200 put down on my competition fees for dance and I only got to go to ONE rehearsal. But you guys can think whatever you want. Just thought you should know the truth though. I collected those dolls because I loved the artistry behind them! Do you know how much work goes into one of those little dolls?? I did the stupid skits because my subscribers asked me to. I got pregnant on birth control! Bryan knows that because he used to watch me take it!! But if you think I did it on purpose, then by all means think what you want.
LyricalBeauty
Talker
Talker

TeenageMommyLove wrote:Wow can't believe I have so little subscribers and already have a haters page!! Well just letting everyone know that the dolls I started collecting when I was 12 to cope with a loss of a very close family member. Not like any of you care but I DID NOT get pregnant on purpose. You have no idea how badly I've felt since getting pregnant. Me planning this would be like walking into an oncoming train! I had a life, I had varsity cheerleading to look forward to and $200 put down on my competition fees for dance and I only got to go to ONE rehearsal. But you guys can think whatever you want. Just thought you should know the truth though. I collected those dolls because I loved the artistry behind them! Do you know how much work goes into one of those little dolls?? I did the stupid skits because my subscribers asked me to. I got pregnant on birth control! Bryan knows that because he used to watch me take it!! But if you think I did it on purpose, then by all means think what you want.
Theres nothing wrong with collecting dolls, IMO. I'd love for 16 year olds to be collecting dolls instead going out and having actual babies. There is something wrong with getting pregnant on purpose at 16, IMO, though.

You don't have to tell me about things you're missing out on. You chose to continue on with your pregnancy, even if you actually did get pregnant by accident, and therefore you chose to give those things up. Don't complain about a choice you made.

I will think what I want. You've made it more than clear to me that you got pregnant on purpose, or at the very least, you were wanting to have a baby. I hope you have come to the realization that the baby isn't a doll. You can't put it on a shelf to look cute, or put it down for hours at a time so you can play on the internet, like you could your dolls.
TeenageMommyLove

LyricalBeauty wrote:
TeenageMommyLove wrote:Wow can't believe I have so little subscribers and already have a haters page!! Well just letting everyone know that the dolls I started collecting when I was 12 to cope with a loss of a very close family member. Not like any of you care but I DID NOT get pregnant on purpose. You have no idea how badly I've felt since getting pregnant. Me planning this would be like walking into an oncoming train! I had a life, I had varsity cheerleading to look forward to and $200 put down on my competition fees for dance and I only got to go to ONE rehearsal. But you guys can think whatever you want. Just thought you should know the truth though. I collected those dolls because I loved the artistry behind them! Do you know how much work goes into one of those little dolls?? I did the stupid skits because my subscribers asked me to. I got pregnant on birth control! Bryan knows that because he used to watch me take it!! But if you think I did it on purpose, then by all means think what you want.
Theres nothing wrong with collecting dolls, IMO. I'd love for 16 year olds to be collecting dolls instead going out and having actual babies. There is something wrong with getting pregnant on purpose at 16, IMO, though.

You don't have to tell me about things you're missing out on. You chose to continue on with your pregnancy, even if you actually did get pregnant by accident, and therefore you chose to give those things up. Don't complain about a choice you made.

I will think what I want. You've made it more than clear to me that you got pregnant on purpose, or at the very least, you were wanting to have a baby. I hope you have come to the realization that the baby isn't a doll. You can't put it on a shelf to look cute, or put it down for hours at a time so you can play on the internet, like you could your dolls.
Okay well like I said think what you want to I know I didn't get pregnant on purpose and that is all that matters to me.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

I'm on the weird part of youtube again....
#FreeBen
BeccaN1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BeccaN1 »

I think shes really nice and why are people bashing her for once having a hobby that maybe a little different i don't the big deal with it. she is trying to turn one thing that could be viewed as a negative in her family or to others into a positive for herself which I thinks good. so you can bash me to for sticking up for her if you like but she is really nice and doesn't seem to view people differently which is what a lot of you people do on here.
LyricalBeauty
Talker
Talker

BeccaN1 wrote:I think shes really nice and why are people bashing her for once having a hobby that maybe a little different i don't the big deal with it. she is trying to turn one thing that could be viewed as a negative in her family or to others into a positive for herself which I thinks good. so you can bash me to for sticking up for her if you like but she is really nice and doesn't seem to view people differently which is what a lot of you people do on here.
In case you haven't noticed, shes had an account for months, and has been gossiping about other girls.

She didn't have a problem with this site when it was about them.
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

It's weird that you sold the dolls as soon as you found out you were pregnant. If you loved them because of the artistry and because they helped you cope with a loss, why would you do that? You've obviously been wanting a baby and if the people in your life believe you they are either incredibly dim or in denial. Frankly, I don't care whether you got pregnant on purpose or not, it's your life you are screwing up. Just letting you know that anyone with a smidge of common sense can see through your lie.
TeenageMommyLove

MakeupGirly wrote:It's weird that you sold the dolls as soon as you found out you were pregnant. If you loved them because of the artistry and because they helped you cope with a loss, why would you do that? You've obviously been wanting a baby and if the people in your life believe you they are either incredibly dim or in denial. Frankly, I don't care whether you got pregnant on purpose or not, it's your life you are screwing up. Just letting you know that anyone with a smidge of common sense can see through your lie.
Really? Well for your information I sold them to get money to help out with money for the baby and I made about $500 but anyway think what you want. I did have an account because I found it amusing to read some of the threads and actually wanted to stick up for some people but realized I would get bitched at by you guys for defending people that none of you know. And I am not getting pissed about this thread because honestly you all have a right to think what you want. I am just defending what I know is true. I don't want people to make up lies about because they think they know me from watching a 5-10 minute video. I honestly had respect for this site and some of the people who are commenting on this thread but now I see that you all only want to pick on the negative things about people! EVERYONE has negatives about themselves, but it doesn't mean people that don't know them should drag them through the mud. I am making a video with Bryan to my subscribers to let them know the truth so they aren't deceived by what you people are saying.
JazzyStar
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JazzyStar »

Just another girl thinking teen pregnancy will be a walk in the park, she will learn.
HelloHolaHallo

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

*sits down slowly and goes to channel with popcorn*
gossip_lover
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gossip_lover »

That video OP posted sounds just like those annoying introductions the girls on 16 and pregnant do :roll:
I find it funny that she complains that she has to miss out on cheerleading and dance. Boo hoo

Return to “Q-Z”