turtleames

gglove
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

turtleames

Unread post by gglove »

I have liked her up until her most recent breastfeeding update. Now let me say, I am a full breastfeeding advocate, I too love the bond I have with my baby and I know it is the healthiest thing for my baby. However, I would not continue to exclusively breast feed if it wasn't the best thing for my baby. Amy's baby has been LOSING weight as a result of latching problems and her milk not being the "best quality." Her baby is 5 1/2 months old! And she just says, "i love the bond I have, and I don't want to lose that." I think that is slightly selfish. I don't know what the right thing to do is, but her baby is losing weight. I think she said he went from like 14 lbs to 12 lbs? Something like that. That is just crazy to me. Supplement that baby with something else. Geesh.
Kayliecoburn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: turtleames

Unread post by Kayliecoburn »

I love Amy and was so happy when she got pregnant. I didn't watch her new videos yet (I thought she quit doing them) but that is crazy! You can still breastfeed but then give formula right after...that way you get the best of both worlds. Hopefully she doesn't continue being stupid and does something. Losing weight is not normal and can damage her kid.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

i know, right?? i was wondering why isnt there a thread on amy...i used to watch her preggo videos, i was really happy for her but she seemed a little selfish to me sometimes... i dunno why some moms like amy, mandi (mandd627) are soooo over thrilled to achieve a pregnancy but once the baby is here, they turn selfish.. does not mean they are bad moms in anyway :) but just that they have to enjoy their kids rather than "following textbook rules" !!
anna12345
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by anna12345 »

I like her. I hope she gets BFP soon! She seemed to sad when she got BFN after her first cycle trying for baby #2...
Her husband has some weird work scendule, he's out of town for weeks, so I'm afraid that it can make the process of getting pregnant rather difficult.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Ok. She is pregnant again. My device isnt playing audio for some reason. But did she go for an IVF ?
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

Unfortunately people never vlog pregnancies like they do the first time around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Q-Z”