Smohrtolove

gglove
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Smohrtolove

Unread post by gglove »

She doesn't have a ton of subscribers, but I watch her. Is it terrible of me to say that she comes across as very materialistic and kind of a gold digger? She married her husband, Tom, and they are just an odd pairing. He is like a doctor or something. She is young and very pretty. He is much older than her I think.

She got this new Chanel purse and opened it using gloves because she didn't want to get it dirty. Seriously? Also, I am so curious to know why she goes to the therapist. I am super nosey. haha.
lalaLUSH
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Smohrtolove

Unread post by lalaLUSH »

how old is she??
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

In her home birth video the first thing she ever said to her child was "you smell bad", thats nice. :?
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
gglove
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gglove »

I was thinking she had the baby blues pretty bad at first. She seemed so disconnected from Audri but its gotten a lot better from what I can tell.

She is 21 I believe. Tom looks about 40.
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

:? Ok I dont know why this girl is trying to copy any other Youtube Vlogger...and I dont like the way she put her baby naked showing her private parts on Cam....using a baby to call the attention of perverts ...grosss! :x
dfollia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dfollia »

I agree with all of you. I really liked her birth video which is why I started watching her. But with her vlogs idk she is too materialistic, and self absorbed. Have you guys caught her always checking herself on the camera. And ditto about the goldigger status, that guy is so much older than her. And the baby looks so much like him too, I do kind of hope the baby looks more like her in the future.

Another thing that bothers me is how she holds Aubrey by only one arm, I'm just afraid she is going to crack it off someday, let's hope not!

And also, her house is always so messy! Or its seems that way to me from what I have seen on her vlogs. If she pays a baby sitter to take a nap, and pack, why won't she pay for a baby sitter to clean up the house? Or even better get a cleaner!
lolwhatidk

Unread post by lolwhatidk »

I just found her through her Chanel bag video and I showed it to my boyfriend because I thought it was really eerie/creepy? He agreed lol. She and her husband seem kind of sterile and always seem like they don't know what to say to each other (maybe due to the age difference). I get the vibe that she got more than she bargained for when she got married and decided to have kids at this age.

It kind of bothered me when she was going off about the babysitter being too expensive (it's not like she's paying for it) and not having enough experience with kids that young. My first thought was, they probably don't have experience with babies that young because who in their right mind puts a three/four month old with a baby sitter in ANOTHER state?? I don't want to be too judgy, but I just would not personally ever put a baby younger than a year old with a babysitter. Oh and I think she needs to stop holding her baby like that, it's a new, growing human! Be gentle.

P.S. Loved (did not love) when she went off about how people who work at her Sephora are IDIOTS!!
gglove
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gglove »

I thought that video of her opening her "push present" was so weird too. I mean, she wore gloves so she wouldn't get it dirty?? SO weird. And I just realized that she has like 3 step kids. I can see her being like the evil young step mother. haha.
lollipops1234

Unread post by lollipops1234 »

She is 24 and her husband is 44.
Internetpersonality
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Internetpersonality »

She annoys me. I also found her from her birth videos.
She's a total gold digger and it's beyond obvious she married him for his money. So he pays for all her shopping trips and she does what for him exactly? The least she could do is keep the damn house clean. But meh, at least he has arm candy...

Oh & I personally loved a more recent video where she went to TX to visit her sister and she talks about how much she DOESNT miss her child. O_O nice. Even if you feel that way, why would you say that? O_O I don't get it.
dfollia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dfollia »

correct me if I'm wrong, but did she leave her little girl with her sister after that sister got married? just how selfish is that? then she took off to Ireland for like 2 weeks I think.

good thing she does in miss her daughter and her daughter doesn't miss her!
blousewife
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by blousewife »

Anyone still following this woman? I have to admit I'm kind addicted, in that trashy-reality-show kind way :/
She has over 10k subscribers now too, so obviously I'm not the only only one!

On the one hand she seems kind of sweet, and the husband seems like an awesome dad to Audrey. On the other hand, she is like the poster child for american consumerism and materialism -- she goes shopping it seems almost every day! Almost everything she talks about is purchase related. I don't think I've ever seen her daughter eat a vegetable -- mainly junk food/bread/takeout.

I don't know. I imagine this is the middle class upbringing of children now. Wheat based/junk diet (her daughter apparently has skin issues... Big surprise...), non stop television watching (first thing in the morning, in the car, afternoon, during dinner..), and being asked inane questions in response to everything you do...

And then there's the question of why they moved to Texas!! I assume something happened with Tom's ex wife/children situation because you see video of them in a lawyer's office and Sarah mentions how she fiercely defends her husband when people say bad things about him. Hm... Well, I've lived through the parental divorce/new step mom thing. I just hope the first batch of kids do okay.
Random19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Random19 »

She had a baby boy. Her interactions were her kids are so dry most of the time. She was just complaining about him being slimy right after he was born. -_-

On his birth video, I think she mentioned that they met on Match.
sunshine lollipops2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sunshine lollipops2 »

I watch her on and off. I can't stand the mess she lives in. I've never seen her clean and when turns the camera around there is so much shit laying around. Audrey is a little cutie though with all those ringlets. She was very first YouTuber I ever watched

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Random19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Random19 »

I ran across her IG the other day and she literally doesn't even post pictures of her daughter anymore. Sheeeesh. Favoritism much?
blousewife
Wallflower
Wallflower

Okay so, I've still been shamelessly following this lady for years now.

I don't have kids but don't hers seem... A little dull? And I don't mean dumb I just mean... Tuned out? I swear everytime there's a shot of them, they have a screen in their face. The TV is always on, at home or in the car...

And now she's hawking Rodan and Fields to make some extra money... I can't imagine she's making much. Her husband is a doctor with a high up position at a hospital... If she didn't spend his money so recklessly, there would be no need to even consider taking on a second job, let alone a kinda sketchy sales one. And.. I don't think she really has to? Maybe she just wants to feel like she's contributing.

I don't know. I don't hate the lady. I'm just... Hm. On the one hand, she did manage to snag herself a pretty cushy life, going after an older man when she was 22. On the other, I wonder how solid their relationship is. And how much the previous batch of kids are being effected by it. And... Tom wasn't divorced when they started dating ... Which makes me think he and his wife were just having a separation. And then Tom found out he could snag a woman twenty years his junior and decided to ditch his older wife... Or maybe he was still living with his old wife at the time?? Hm...

And now she's getting a boob job.s he figures why not? After all, "I already change myself with makeup."

... Why do I watch this lady? I don't know.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

I've been subscribed to her since Audrey was a baby and I will still click on a video everyone once in a while, but she herself is super boring and dull. Every vlog we're either watching her buy new expensive things or just sit around the house talking to the camera in such a monotone voice. Doesn't surprise me that the kids are picking it up.
And yeah, their relationship has always been...interesting to me.
blousewife
Wallflower
Wallflower

I know I know!! That's all I really want more info on, haha... Their relationship. Tom is obviously very intelligent, and she is... Kind of materialistic and dull. I've seen a couple vids that they've done together and it's just... Really awkward? Like, he's putting on an act with her, or dumbing everything down for her, or just... I dunno. They're clearly not on the same level intellectually or experience wise (obviously, given the age gap). But they also just don't... Seem super comfortable together. Could be just the fact that it's on camera though, some people behave odd with a camera in their face.

They've been together 7 years now... Hm. I think they'll last, if only because she's very pretty and a second divorce for Tom would be very expensive.
rawpumpkin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rawpumpkin »

Anyone still watch her!? She's such a trainwreck, I just can't stop watching. She's a real piece of work though.

Return to “Q-Z”