Sierra Watts?

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sierra Watts?

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Rittk1 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:05 am I could tell a long time ago she was only in it for the money, because all she ever talks about is the money and how she isn’t making enough of it. Go get a job Sierra, you’ve lost your damn mind.
Exactly. She's only doing all this for the money. I don't know if anything that comes out of her mouth is even true - are they really not using birth control? Did she really even take the pregnancy test or did she put water on it or something to try to make it come up invalid in order to get people to comment that she's probably pregnant? I mean, she supposedly peed into a water bottle. Can someone with female genitalia easily pee into the tiny opening in a water bottle? Personally, I don't think I could, but that's a small detail.

If she isn't lying about it and they really aren't using birth control, they're actively trying to conceive. Purposely not preventing while knowing you're fertile is trying. I'm sure she's only saying she won't try until she gets a million subscribers to try to get more people to subscribe, and she'll probably be pregnant by early next year at the latest. If she's even trying to conceive and not just trying to drum up views with all the pregnancy speculation.

She's just trying to be like all the other YT moms who have babies back-to-back to get more views. For awhile I thought she was better than this.
coraly321
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by coraly321 »

Okay let’s be real she post a story on Instagram saying why should she bother hardly any one watches her videos makes to clickbaits videos and then continues to say “my husband said we can have another baby when I get to 1 million” like can you bring anymore obvious of being desperate for views seriously

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

Did she ever meet up with her “adopted sons sister” that honestly makes it sounds like her and drake adopted a kid and she met his bio sibling. Not that she’s meet the son she “had an adoption” or however she says it which isn’t correct.

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

She reads here so, Sierra you're dumb as fuck.
persephone2817
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by persephone2817 »

She must be desperate for money for some reason...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

So basically she's suicidal because of PPD but wants another baby asap. Makes tons of sense. I'm not sure I believe anything she says because she was still making tiktoks the whole time. 🤔
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

flightlessbird wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:11 pm So basically she's suicidal because of PPD but wants another baby asap. Makes tons of sense. I'm not sure I believe anything she says because she was still making tiktoks the whole time. 🤔
I really don't believe she had PPD or was a danger to herself or anyone else. I would usually believe a woman who said she was struggling with depression, but I have a hard time buying Sierra's inconsistent story. Also, she made it seem like her "postpartum" (does she understand what words actually mean?) just suddenly came on and only lasted a day or so, and then she jetted off to Texas to go to a gender reveal party. I'm sure she feels depressed and possibly has depression, as a lot of people do, and I guess it's good that she sought help just in case, but it really didn't seem that severe. She is obviously looking for things outside herself to fulfill her, like having another baby, instead of actually resolving her issues.
tictacsss
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tictacsss »

There is literally no teen mom that pisses me off as much as she does. The amount of clickbait in her videos.

Leo’s first time crawling?? He moved his hands forward and then plopped on his stomach, how are you calling that crawling??

Girl really does need Jesus
notagossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by notagossip »

Why does she still consider herself a teen mom? She got pregnant, then gave him up. Then she got pregnant 5 years later as an adult. Young, yes, but teen, no.
notagossip
Informer
Informer

She really made a whole ass video just dedicated to apologizing for gossiping and saying it's a sin.
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

notagossip wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:16 pm Why does she still consider herself a teen mom? She got pregnant, then gave him up. Then she got pregnant 5 years later as an adult. Young, yes, but teen, no.
I can’t take this girl seriously at all. I agree with you about how she calls herself a teen mom when she’s literally 22 years old. It’s the same thing with Zoe, who’s 21. I guess they got to keep up with the clout...right along their teen mom friends.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
notagossip
Informer
Informer

Sierra is so fucking confused. First she talks about how at 15 she was "raped" and gets all upset (and I'm not defending the guy at all) then she talks about her 15 year old pregnancy like it's normal.
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SouthernBella »

I fucking hate this bitch. She was fake when she was a teenager doing that dramatic, made for tv bullshit video... She seriously hasn't changed a bit. She's mentally ill, in my opinion, and an attention seeking bitch. I feel bad for her kid.
wildest_dreams96
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by wildest_dreams96 »

this girl doesn't make sense she only does youtube for the money when she had leo gusse where she runs to youtube. So she thinks pulled out method works when she acts all surprise that she gets pregnant you have higher chance of getting pregnant with the pulled out method then you do using protection we talking to the same girl who didnt know what was sex was I knew about it at very young age & I knew what protection was. if she doesn't want any babies then why don't you use birth control or condoms then she says it's nobody business. I don't care if you're married couple cheating does happened & I don't care how much you trust your partner things can happened I just hate how married couple use that excuse to not wear protection. It just seems very careless & stupid on her part you can have amazing sex life & good marriage to use protection part
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

wildest_dreams96 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:21 pm this girl doesn't make sense she only does youtube for the money when she had leo gusse where she runs to youtube. So she thinks pulled out method works when she acts all surprise that she gets pregnant you have higher chance of getting pregnant with the pulled out method then you do using protection we talking to the same girl who didnt know what was sex was I knew about it at very young age & I knew what protection was. if she doesn't want any babies then why don't you use birth control or condoms then she says it's nobody business. I don't care if you're married couple cheating does happened & I don't care how much you trust your partner things can happened I just hate how married couple use that excuse to not wear protection. It just seems very careless & stupid on her part you can have amazing sex life & good marriage to use protection part
The thing that bothers me is if it’s nobody’s business, then why post about it on YouTube? Some of the other teen moms say this too. Never mind, my question was stupid, they’re all just attention seekers.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

Everything this girl says is one big contradiction. She does not need another baby. If it’s no ones business then don’t bring it up. How are you answering questions by saying it’s none of your business.
I bet the parents of her first son want nothing to do with her and that’s the issue. I wouldn’t want her crazy ass around my child either.
She would pimp him out for YouTube money in a heartbeat if she had the chance.

She is a attention seeker. All her Instagram posts are strategic in the sense that they go with the latest hot topic whether it’s breastfeeding or mental illness.

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I know this has been said a million times, but seriously, Sierra needs to learn proper vocabulary and stop talking about "having an adoption" and "postpartum and depression." Every single woman who has given birth is postpartum, that just means you've recently had a baby. Also she needs to stop clickbaiting that she might be pregnant, that is the oldest trick in the book and could be triggering to viewers who are struggling to conceive. As someone who "had an adoption," Sierra should be more sensitive to her viewers who might be in difficult situations having to do with pregnancy and child loss. Although most of her viewers are probably teenagers, making her just a terrible example.
wildest_dreams96
Wallflower
Wallflower

Frootloops3 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:34 pm
wildest_dreams96 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:21 pm this girl doesn't make sense she only does youtube for the money when she had leo gusse where she runs to youtube. So she thinks pulled out method works when she acts all surprise that she gets pregnant you have higher chance of getting pregnant with the pulled out method then you do using protection we talking to the same girl who didnt know what was sex was I knew about it at very young age & I knew what protection was. if she doesn't want any babies then why don't you use birth control or condoms then she says it's nobody business. I don't care if you're married couple cheating does happened & I don't care how much you trust your partner things can happened I just hate how married couple use that excuse to not wear protection. It just seems very careless & stupid on her part you can have amazing sex life & good marriage to use protection part
The thing that bothers me is if it’s nobody’s business, then why post about it on YouTube? Some of the other teen moms say this too. Never mind, my question was stupid, they’re all just attention seekers.
I just think alot of them do stuff but if somebody calls them out they say it's nobody business. in my opinion if you're going to put yourself out there its everybody's business maybe you shouldve throught about that she literally made a video before talking she might be pregnant then she says how its nobody business. She says something stupid like if I get millions subscribers for money then me and her husband would make a baby. Idc if youre married or not practice safe sex I actually know a few married couple who practice safe sex cause they don't want to get pregnant or when they are ready to get pregnant they have the baby. it doesnt surprise by next year or so she have another baby shes so desperate for money & her only way of making money is getting pregnant. I just hate how these teen mother on youtube so my bf & I is going to have sex but we arent going to use protection & acts all surprised when the pregnancy test says i'm pregnant.
wildest_dreams96
Wallflower
Wallflower

it just seems like from her new video alot of her minion pretty much saying its nobody business when she tells us that her & her husband isnt using protection. I don't believe anything that comes out her mouth anymore if you're going to be careless don't see any problems without wearing protection acts all surprise when you get pregnant. She should take care of her son instead of getting pregnant when she talks I lose brain cells trying to see waht she means. I have to remind myself this is the same girl who doesnt know what sex was at young age but now in her adult years shes being careless cause shes married.
notagossip
Informer
Informer

Sierra needs to stop talking about the son she had adopted already. It's been 6 damn years, get over it. You didn't keep him, it's not your child anymore. At this point you're not only exploiting your own son (Leo), you're exploiting someone else son. What happens when he looks himself up one day and finds all this bullshit online? When he asks his parents about the "raped" situation? He's gonna get made fun of. His life could potentially be worse than the life he would have had if you were to keep him and it's all your fault.

Return to “Q-Z”