Sierra Watts?

GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sierra Watts?

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

^^ Seriously? I can't believe that either...
banksyChic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by banksyChic »

I have a soft spot for kids like her. Before I was even 15 I had been to 15 different rehab facilities. Those places push dangerous pharmaceuticals on developing brains. I wish my whole family would have understood the dangers back then. My first Christmas sober my mom gave me 5 itemized treatment bills ($4.50 per tablet of ibuprofen, I'll never forget that!) and that was it. I wasn't made to pay anything though. I still get an itemized bill every Christmas in my stocking lol but I get gifts as well now too as i have quite a bit of sobriety under my belt. It's a humbling reminder of all the Christmases I spent in the literal gutter and makes the day that much more special.
hjl226

Unread post by hjl226 »

I guess she's doing really great now. Shes one my Facebook and her mom posted about how proud she is of her for having a job, passing sophomore year with straight As and buying her own car.
hjl226

Unread post by hjl226 »

cakewalked wrote:how in the hell did she afford her own car?
She probably bought a cheap used one
mumma2one

Unread post by mumma2one »

Wouldn't she have made a ton of money off YouTube?
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

Off topic but I have never seen anyone take as many selfies as she does.
tieruhhlynn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tieruhhlynn »

She used to seem really sweet and timid but I feel like all this attention went to her head. On a side note, I swear everyone is naming their kids Kaden or Jace now. WHY?!?
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

tieruhhlynn wrote:She used to seem really sweet and timid but I feel like all this attention went to her head. On a side note, I swear everyone is naming their kids Kaden or Jace now. WHY?!?
Well you can't blame her for that one. The adoptive parents chose the name, she wanted to call him Nova when she was planning on raising him before she changed her mind to adoption.

At this point I like to think she has finally started to accept the adoption and has gone back to being a typical teenager.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
tieruhhlynn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tieruhhlynn »

Oh the name thing was just a whole different topic for me haha but Kaden imo is better than Nova... I don't think a man would be taken seriously with that name tbh.
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

I once very nicely stated my opinion on the name Nova on one of her pictures and she flipped out on me. I even said "but he's not my son so my opinion doesn't matter!".

I wasn't trying to be rude.. and I honestly didn't think she would see my comment among all the ones she got. I haven't liked her since then. And who names their son Nova anyways? This is why 15 year olds shouldn't have kids lol.

I have always had a feeling something was off with her story. I kind of think she always planned on giving him up and twisted it for the sake of views.
cat_anus
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by cat_anus »

Anyone watched her most recent video titled Abortion? This girl is fucked. She wants to be a YouTuber known for something other than being 15 and pregnant, but she knows that updates about her baby are the only things that get clicked so she is regressing back to the "15 and pregnant" mode and sobbing about how awful abortion is and how she knows this because she was pregnant once. It isn't her opinion on abortion that bothers me, but the context of all of this. How can you ever move on if you keep trying to get attention for what you're trying to move on from? It's sad, but she'll be pregnant again within a year. It's her comfort zone and it's what gets her the attention she craves.
cat_anus
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by cat_anus »

yeah, and this time she'll get to name him Nova, thus pinning him as a white trash loser from the very beginning. Kinda the white version of naming your kid DuhQueesha. If she has a girl, even worse. "Mommy got F-list famous for being pregnant at 15 and giving him up for adoption, and then she didn't like the dwindling attention so she had you!!" great, what a role model. It's really laughable to see these young girls comment on how "oh, Sierra you're my ROLE MODEL!". No, a role model would not have gotten pregnant at 15. Sierra is someone who made shitty decisions and then thankfully her parents stepped in and made a good one for her. She is not a role model for anyone. If she cleans up her act and stops bragging about her shitty decisions and 5-10 years from now has actually accomplished something in her life besides turning sperm into a child, THEN she will be a role model. Now she's a fucked up kid who needs a lot of work. And, btw, for the record, I think she's a quirky and cute kid. I don't dislike her or think she's a bad person, otherwise I wouldn't read her stuff. But just because someone's cute and quirky and not a crappy person does not mean they are someone young girls should look up to.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

My opinion has changed on Sierra. I know think she's an obnoxious teenager who bases all her self-worth on whether or not she has a boyfriend...this is mostly based on her Instagram and Twitter. I'm sure she'll grow out of a lot of her immaturity, but I agree, she's not a good role model at all. And I think if she gets pregnant again her mom will kick her out.
hjl226

Unread post by hjl226 »

Wow its been a year since Sierra had the baby.
broken_mascara
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by broken_mascara »

Uh oh, she has a boyfriend. She'll be pregnant again soon.
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

I don't think she will be.
hjl226

Unread post by hjl226 »

broken_mascara wrote:Uh oh, she has a boyfriend. She'll be pregnant again soon.
Doubt it. She seems to be doing good. She deserves to have someone special in her life. I don't think she would jump into getting pregnant after everything she has gone through
surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by surferbunny »

So the girl will be pregnant again because she mentions that she had a baby?? That is a huge moment in any woman's life, of course she talks about that experience!
baby # 2 due early 2015 ..fingers crossed for PINK!!
broken_mascara
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by broken_mascara »

actually I was wrong. It was her friend Arley who got preggo almost immediately after Sierra gave birth. Teenage pregnancy really is contagious isn't it? At least Arley has a loving boyfriend who has a good job and seems very excited/happy to be a father to the kid. The world does NOT need another fatherless hellspawn running around.
delicatepearl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by delicatepearl »

surferbunny wrote:So the girl will be pregnant again because she mentions that she had a baby?? That is a huge moment in any woman's life, of course she talks about that experience!
I agree! I was a little skeptical about her at times with her maturity and whatnot. But her decision was great and it seems it's working out in her favor.

Return to “Q-Z”