TheOne723
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sierra Watts?

Unread post by TheOne723 »

storeynyx wrote:
HeyKatie wrote:She is so damn rude, just outed another youtuber on Twitter.
She's such a bitch for this - she had issues with Anna months ago, and it was alluded to that Sierra throwing a hissy fit in LA is the reason 7DOS failed.
And now Anna and Natalia are doing better than her, so she tries to draw attention to herself by posting private text messages to twitter. And then has the nerve to say that she thought it was public knowledge. So why did you threaten to "out" them then? She's a fucking dumbass.
And in regards to her storytimes, she just refuses to admit that she was a rebellious teenager who made bad decisions, so she makes out like her life was soooooo hard, so she can blame it on everyone else :-x
Agreed. Been following this girl since it happened. Also i have a cousin who lived in Seneca,MO at the time and knew a little about the situation if anybody is interested. She definetly mixes fact and fiction to make herself look more like a victim. She does admit she was a rebellious teenager who drank and smoked weed BUT she also lies about not being experienced with sex before she got pregnant. If i recall she once said that she actually lost her virginity at 14 to another boy who was also inexperienced so she at least had some experience. The boy who got her pregnant was older(i have info on him if you are interested) but in her first video she makes it seem like it happened once but then a video years later admitted it happened many times. Also she claims" he said he couldnt have kids" i feel like she made this up in order to look like a victim more. If this really was the case she would have mentioned it in the very first video. Anyway like i said if anybody wants more details i have some.
PurpleOctopus
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PurpleOctopus »

I want more details I never knew that she was lying in her videos about those things

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk
TheOne723
Amateur
Amateur

PurpleOctopus wrote:I want more details Image I never knew that she was lying in her videos about those things

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk
feel free to ask any questions. I may not be able to answer everything because i honestly dont know everything but i could probably shed light on some details and point out inaccuracies
licklickanus
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by licklickanus »

PurpleOctopus wrote:I want more details Image I never knew that she was lying in her videos about those things
I did a post on this awhile ago. Basically here's what happened:

Starting at age 14/15, she was a rebellious teenager. Started fighting with her mom and her mom's boyfriend, dating an older boy, doing drugs, drinking, sneaking out, etc. Not good, but not all that unusual. Her cool older boyfriend badgered her for sex and eventually she gave in. She wasn't on the pill, wasn't using a condom. Sex wasn't great for her but she did it because hey it feels nice to make your cool older boyfriend happy and we're boyfriend/girlfriend so that's what you do when you're dating right? Unsurprisingly, after letting him jizz inside of her on a regular basis for months without any form of birth control, she gets pregnant.

She's told many lies about this period in her life.
1. For a long time she claimed that she didn't know anything about sex. NOTHING. Didn't know the words for penis, vagina, didn't know that sperm comes out of a penis and when it goes into a vagina it can fertilize an egg and get you pregnant. Keep in mind this is a girl who managed to learn how to do drugs, how to sneak out, how to upload videos to YouTube, how to do all kinds of things. . but somehow she blames it on her parents for the fact that she's like a 1950s nun in the sex department. She literally said "I didn't know what he was doing to me" as though she didn't know he was putting his penis in her vagina and having sex. (yes, this is total bullshit)

2. Then, when people started calling her bullshit on the whole "I was more ignorant about sex than a child raised in a nunnery in 1642" thing, and she was losing viewers, she upped the ante and claimed that her boyfriend raped her. Why was it rape, you ask? Because she didn't orgasm. Sorry ladies, but a guy begging you for sex and then being really shitty in bed does not make it rape. She never said no, she was sober when they were having sex. But, at the time it was trendy to make up stories about being raped. She took this video down after awhile though, because it was so full of shit.

The things she DIDN'T lie about are the things that happened after she got pregnant. Her mom not letting her have the adoption until the last minute, her scrambling to find a family to adopt her son 3 weeks before his birth, her giving him away and suffering really bad depression after the whole ordeal and feeling like she had to just go to school and pretend like nothing happened. Her breakdown and then a few months after she gave birth, her mother sent her to a 6 month program for troubled girls in a locked facility. That part I don't think she lied about. She exaggerated some of the stories from the group home, of course, but the general gist is accurate.

The post-birth stuff is pretty interesting and it's not surprising that Dr Phil wanted her on. Plus her moving out at age 17, moving in with her new boyfriend Drake (NOT the guy that got her pregnant and ditched her) in an epic love story of the ages. Personally I find her life from the adoption on to be WAY more interesting than her lame-ass 15-and-pregnant sob story that she kept re-tooling and adding more and more victimization crap into it.

I think she could have some interesting content (as long as she resists her urge to play the victim-card all the time), and by the looks of her channel she's working on it.
TheOne723
Amateur
Amateur

licklickanus wrote:
I did a post on this awhile ago. Basically here's what happened:

Starting at age 14/15, she was a rebellious teenager. Started fighting with her mom and her mom's boyfriend, dating an older boy, doing drugs, drinking, sneaking out, etc. Not good, but not all that unusual. Her cool older boyfriend badgered her for sex and eventually she gave in. She wasn't on the pill, wasn't using a condom. Sex wasn't great for her but she did it because hey it feels nice to make your cool older boyfriend happy and we're boyfriend/girlfriend so that's what you do when you're dating right? Unsurprisingly, after letting him jizz inside of her on a regular basis for months without any form of birth control, she gets pregnant.

She's told many lies about this period in her life.
1. For a long time she claimed that she didn't know anything about sex. NOTHING. Didn't know the words for penis, vagina, didn't know that sperm comes out of a penis and when it goes into a vagina it can fertilize an egg and get you pregnant. Keep in mind this is a girl who managed to learn how to do drugs, how to sneak out, how to upload videos to YouTube, how to do all kinds of things. . but somehow she blames it on her parents for the fact that she's like a 1950s nun in the sex department. She literally said "I didn't know what he was doing to me" as though she didn't know he was putting his penis in her vagina and having sex. (yes, this is total bullshit)

2. Then, when people started calling her bullshit on the whole "I was more ignorant about sex than a child raised in a nunnery in 1642" thing, and she was losing viewers, she upped the ante and claimed that her boyfriend raped her. Why was it rape, you ask? Because she didn't orgasm. Sorry ladies, but a guy begging you for sex and then being really shitty in bed does not make it rape. She never said no, she was sober when they were having sex. But, at the time it was trendy to make up stories about being raped. She took this video down after awhile though, because it was so full of shit.

The things she DIDN'T lie about are the things that happened after she got pregnant. Her mom not letting her have the adoption until the last minute, her scrambling to find a family to adopt her son 3 weeks before his birth, her giving him away and suffering really bad depression after the whole ordeal and feeling like she had to just go to school and pretend like nothing happened. Her breakdown and then a few months after she gave birth, her mother sent her to a 6 month program for troubled girls in a locked facility. That part I don't think she lied about. She exaggerated some of the stories from the group home, of course, but the general gist is accurate.

The post-birth stuff is pretty interesting and it's not surprising that Dr Phil wanted her on. Plus her moving out at age 17, moving in with her new boyfriend Drake (NOT the guy that got her pregnant and ditched her) in an epic love story of the ages. Personally I find her life from the adoption on to be WAY more interesting than her lame-ass 15-and-pregnant sob story that she kept re-tooling and adding more and more victimization crap into it.

I think she could have some interesting content (as long as she resists her urge to play the victim-card all the time), and by the looks of her channel she's working on it.
Good Post. You nailed most of it. Its funny because she used to do a ask.fm when she was pregnant and she gave many different answers than she does now. First i specifically remember her saying that she had sex at 14 with a different boy who was inexperienced. Then she met justin martin at a july 4th party but she dating someone else(surprise surprise lol). Then she gets pregnant yet in the first video she never mentions that "he told me he couldnt have kids" and she seems in love with him. Also she mentioned he cracked his head open and lost his memory. HOWEVER i guess he cheated on her and then she starts saying he raped her or wherever. Now this justin is not a good guy he has been arrested multiple times,got another girl pregnant, and keeps moving on to others but she definetly plays the "victim card"
licklickanus
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by licklickanus »

TheOne723 wrote:Good Post. You nailed most of it. Its funny because she used to do a ask.fm when she was pregnant and she gave many different answers than she does now. First i specifically remember her saying that she had sex at 14 with a different boy who was inexperienced. Then she met justin martin at a july 4th party but she dating someone else(surprise surprise lol). Then she gets pregnant yet in the first video she never mentions that "he told me he couldnt have kids" and she seems in love with him. Also she mentioned he cracked his head open and lost his memory. HOWEVER i guess he cheated on her and then she starts saying he raped her or wherever. Now this justin is not a good guy he has been arrested multiple times,got another girl pregnant, and keeps moving on to others but she definetly plays the "victim card"
I discovered her channel after she'd posted a few videos. And I've never met the girl, I live nowhere near her, I don't know anyone who knows her, I'm purely an observer from her channel, but I'm pretty good at reading people and frankly she's not a complicated person. Didn't even know the sperm donor's name. . .but he was always a piece of shit. Got her pregnant and then ditched her and never came to visit her or anything (and that was for the first 8 months when she was planning on keeping the kid). Sad that losers like that are breeding like crazy. 2 kids already for that fucktard? Damn that's depressing. Just thank the fucking lord that Sierra had the sense to give that kid to a loving 2-parent home.
TheOne723
Amateur
Amateur

licklickanus wrote:
TheOne723 wrote:Good Post. You nailed most of it. Its funny because she used to do a ask.fm when she was pregnant and she gave many different answers than she does now. First i specifically remember her saying that she had sex at 14 with a different boy who was inexperienced. Then she met justin martin at a july 4th party but she dating someone else(surprise surprise lol). Then she gets pregnant yet in the first video she never mentions that "he told me he couldnt have kids" and she seems in love with him. Also she mentioned he cracked his head open and lost his memory. HOWEVER i guess he cheated on her and then she starts saying he raped her or wherever. Now this justin is not a good guy he has been arrested multiple times,got another girl pregnant, and keeps moving on to others but she definetly plays the "victim card"
I discovered her channel after she'd posted a few videos. And I've never met the girl, I live nowhere near her, I don't know anyone who knows her, I'm purely an observer from her channel, but I'm pretty good at reading people and frankly she's not a complicated person. Didn't even know the sperm donor's name. . .but he was always a piece of shit. Got her pregnant and then ditched her and never came to visit her or anything (and that was for the first 8 months when she was planning on keeping the kid). Sad that losers like that are breeding like crazy. 2 kids already for that fucktard? Damn that's depressing. Just thank the fucking lord that Sierra had the sense to give that kid to a loving 2-parent home.
she is definetly a complicated person. Like i said i followed her from the beginning and she says two different things. Even about the actual sex she said back then that "it was more kinky than passionate," but she otherwise enjoyed it. That kinda proves she was very wild and knowledgeable about sex. Nowadays She says she wasnt which seems like bull in order to make herself a victim
Rittk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Rittk1 »

Is this girl still on the internet or am I missing something ?
vodkagummybear
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by vodkagummybear »

Rittk1 wrote:Is this girl still on the internet or am I missing something ?
Her Instagram popped up again (wizardwatts). Nothing new on it though. I wonder if she's pregnant again and having a baby with Drake? Hence all the nostalgia videos of her childhood on her Instagram? Just a guess.
joesmith69
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by joesmith69 »

She says she's coming back. Curious to see if she got a nursing degree and stuff.
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

She’s pregnant again.
babymakemecrazy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by babymakemecrazy »

joesmith69
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by joesmith69 »

Figured she'd be pregnant soon. But whatever, as long as she's in a long term stable relationship with Drake who seems to treat her well and have a job, it's fine.

I just hope she has an actual job, using YouTube as supplemental income, NOT her only income, and isn't going back to those lame YouTube videos desperate for cash like she was before. Vlogs are fine. Pregnancy and life updates are fine. But no more made up stories and lying about being a rape victim and being "discriminated against for being bi" and shit.
BabyMommaDramaLlama
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by BabyMommaDramaLlama »

She's up to her old tricks again.

She titled her video "We almost lost the baby" which is 100% clickbait. She had some terrible pains in her abdomen. SHE thought she was having a miscarriage. She went to the doctor ASAP and they did some tests and determined she just had really bad constipation pains. That's it. The baby is completely fine. She got scared, went to the doctor like she should, and then went home.

The correct title for the video is "Emergency room scare" or "I thought I was having a miscarriage" but that wouldn't get as much sympathy and clicks. God I fucking hate YouTube moms and their desperate bids for attention. Using miscarriage as clickbait is fucking disgusting and a slap in the face to people who've actually suffered from it.
1988jjj
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 1988jjj »

She's having a boy according to this video.
babymakemecrazy
Amateur
Amateur

I've been following her again since she got pregnant and my god is she really getting on my nerves. The girl can't speak, whether it be verbally in her videos or just text on instagram. She sounds so uneducated. Also, she goes through these little stages where she wines about her channels not doing good and overly promotes her shit quality videos basically begging for views because she just really wants the whole youtube mom thing to happen for her so she can use it to fully support her son. She made a "daily vlog" channel and called it MomsView clearly without doing any research or a simple youtube search that would bring up The Mom's View channel with ShayCarl's bunch. She went live on instagram to promote it and I told her, respectfully, if she really wanted that channel to be successful then she should change the name. She replied on the live by saying she already searched it and there was no other channel with that name that came up. Clearly a lie. The Mom's View Channel and tons of videos are the first things to come up.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

Did she give a name for her baby yet?
babymakemecrazy
Amateur
Amateur

subject99 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:37 pm Did she give a name for her baby yet?
A first name, Leo. Not announcing his middle name until he's born.
babymakemecrazy
Amateur
Amateur

The baby is here. Sierra says she had a natural, unmedicated birth. He's a pretty cute baby.. Looks like Drake for sure. Leo Ira Adams is the name.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Are she and Drake engaged now? It looks like she has an engagement ring on. I'm glad the baby is healthy. He weighed 8 lbs. and I think she was only around 37 weeks.

Return to “Q-Z”