Unlimited Elizabeth "Life With Buddy"

Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Unlimited Elizabeth "Life With Buddy"

Unread post by guest »

Sticky gloss - I totally agree with you. I do stuff like that too.
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

I never got around to looking at her site, what is she charging ?
xoxobebe82
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by xoxobebe82 »

Sticky Gloss wrote:I never said that she wasn't doing what a lot of people on Etsy do, just slap together pre-made stuff... I just feel like she's charging and absorbent amount of money for what she does. As someone who makes very similar jewelry, a single piece takes about 5 minutes tops to make. I just feel like she's using her audience's naivety to make money from them. Just like she hints about people sending her things to her PO box all the time. The only reason she spends "a lot of time" making the stuff is because people are buying the shit out of them.
Couldn't agree with you more! $15 for a few plastic beads strung on a rope is a total rip! She's totally targeting her gullible subscribers with this shit. Anyone stupid enough to buy these must really be brainless. Not to mention the pictures of them on her website! Is it just me or does anyone else notice her stupid duck lips pose? I've seen her do this in the car a few times too and it drives me bonkers!! LOL
Sticky Gloss
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sticky Gloss »

ohaudrey wrote:I never got around to looking at her site, what is she charging ?
On average $15, however she's made some fugly rings and wanted $32 for it.
mookieloo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mookieloo »

She doesn't even create interesting patterns or use beads that are out of the ordinary. They are seriously straight out of an "OMG u can make ur own jewelry!!1!" pamphlet.
cathybot
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cathybot »

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that!!
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

xoxobebe82 wrote:
Sticky Gloss wrote:I never said that she wasn't doing what a lot of people on Etsy do, just slap together pre-made stuff... I just feel like she's charging and absorbent amount of money for what she does. As someone who makes very similar jewelry, a single piece takes about 5 minutes tops to make. I just feel like she's using her audience's naivety to make money from them. Just like she hints about people sending her things to her PO box all the time. The only reason she spends "a lot of time" making the stuff is because people are buying the shit out of them.
Couldn't agree with you more! $15 for a few plastic beads strung on a rope is a total rip! She's totally targeting her gullible subscribers with this shit. Anyone stupid enough to buy these must really be brainless. Not to mention the pictures of them on her website! Is it just me or does anyone else notice her stupid duck lips pose? I've seen her do this in the car a few times too and it drives me bonkers!! LOL
Lol just looked at the site to see her pose. She tries so hard lol! I wish the site showed her sales. I'm
Surprised she doesn't have a feedback section.
mookieloo
Talker
Talker

Are you really surprised, though? She deletes comments that challenge her, moderates comments when she feels like she's being attacked, asks people not to watch if they're not satisfied with her videos, and pleads with her minions when she doesn't feel they're being supportive enough.

She doesn't want feedback on her overpriced junk. She just wants YOUR MONEY.
xoxobebe82
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by xoxobebe82 »

mookieloo wrote:Are you really surprised, though? She deletes comments that challenge her, moderates comments when she feels like she's being attacked, asks people not to watch if they're not satisfied with her videos, and pleads with her minions when she doesn't feel they're being supportive enough.

She doesn't want feedback on her overpriced junk. She just wants YOUR MONEY.
So overall she's a pretty smart cookie! LOL
Maybe I'm in the wrong profession...
Cbaby123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cbaby123 »

I realize that I am way late but I am SO glad you guys made this thread. This woman is borderline neglectful to me at times. I understand that Buddy wasn't/isn't the most mobile , but I used to cringe every time she would leave him alone in a room ... even if she was just in the next room. She was very reckless when it came to filming while her baby was in the car ... she is literally an accident waiting to happen & I couldn't watch it anymore . :cry:
Sticky Gloss
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sticky Gloss »

mookieloo wrote:She doesn't even create interesting patterns or use beads that are out of the ordinary. They are seriously straight out of an "OMG u can make ur own jewelry!!1!" pamphlet.
Exactly.

Go to Hobby Lobby/AC Moore and go to the bead/jewelry isle. She is literally buying strands of beads, cutting them off the cord, stringing them onto stretchy cord and attaching a charm. She goes to Hobby Lobby a lot and they usually have BOGO deals and 40% coupons (that you can print and use as much as you want). You can get enough beads to make 3-4 bracelets for $10.

I mean, don't get me wrong. I understand that when someone makes something you should of course increase the prices to make a profit, but I don't understand why people are paying SO much money for something they could make for themselves.

Hell, I hand sculpt polymer clay charms/beads and I don't ever sell any of my work for more than $10 because I don't want to rip people off.
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Her instagram she has a comment about haters and she posed with a "extra pouty face for those who hate it". Elizabeth if you're so bothered by what we write here, don't read!
cathybot
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cathybot »

Despite my issues with them, I really enjoyed her videos at the beginning. And now I don't watch them at all. I try to but it's the same old stuff, and I very much dislike her jewellery (i know about three people who make the exact same type of stuff and sell it for way too much), so listening to stuff about that bores me to tears. I unfollowed her Instagram and Facebook and am about one more video about cheap overpriced jewellery from unsubscribing.
And that is why I guess I'm a hater. For saying that here instead of on her video comments where i would get mauled by stans
mookieloo
Talker
Talker

But she REALLY appreciates everybody who buys her junk jewelry, you guise. It means SOOOOO MUCH to her!
sassafrass
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sassafrass »

I will watch a video here and there but I get like 3 mins in and stop it's so boring. Something about her voice just bothers me, esp when she talks to Buddy in that weird baby voice. I think her jewerly is so overpriced and cheap looking. But her dumb subscribers that send her huge packages of presents will buy it.
mookieloo
Talker
Talker

That IG caption makes it pretty obvious that she's reading here. BIG SURPRiSE.
Nailaddictxo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nailaddictxo »

Woah, new site is weird. Anyways, does she come off as a control freak (regarding Buddy) to anyone? I was just thinking of this the other day when watching her video.
Nailaddictxo
Amateur
Amateur

What did everyone think of her first Halloween tutorial?
mookieloo
Talker
Talker

It looks like Glena, the lady who keeps sending her huge boxes filled with stuff for her and her son, hasn't been commenting on her videos lately. Hmm, maybe she wasn't satisfied with her crappy bracelet, which Elizabeth probably still made her pay for.
Nailaddictxo
Amateur
Amateur

That or she got bored. Her videos can be so repetetive!

Return to “Q-Z”