StillGlamMom

pirateayy07
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: StillGlamMom

Unread post by pirateayy07 »

Have you seen under her new video about someone ranting about I'm assuming her being bad for business and reported to the BBB?
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

I read some reviews of her business. People order products and pay money via a web site. She guarantees delivery within a certain amount of time and then does not do so. No compensation, she just ignores emails. People buy things marked as being "In stock" and then she changes it to "Out of stock" afterwards. Then sends a completely different product months....yes MONTHS....later.
pirateayy07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pirateayy07 »

Holy crap, that sucks! That's definitely bad for business.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

She's so dry with her kids.
Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wobbledewobble »

Dang her thread is completely dead. I used to watch her time to time when she was with her kids father and I liked her OK then. She’s just too fucking weird now. And tries way to hard to be a relax chill pot head one with the earth which is like the furthest thing kasey could be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wobbledewobble »

Poor Mariah... her 15th birthday “party” was dollar tree decorations at home, and fast food subs with her siblings, step dad, mom and grandma. What a party

Kasey acts like they have no money. Always cheating out in every way possible. I mean seriously what is she spending their money on? Clearly not anything nice for the home or kids. The house is hideous empty and bare, they always eat the cheapest most unhealthy meals...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Q-Z”