StillGlamMom

ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

StillGlamMom

Unread post by ChanelleJo »

Beautiful and talented woman.
She's always up to date on her beauty channel StillGlamorous or glamorus (the way she spells it), but she hasn't updated on her StillGlamMom since 4 months ago.
She seems like a good mom even though she's more into the beauty community than the mommy one. Any thoughts?
Last edited by ChanelleJo on Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sorry, not a native English speaker.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: StillGlamMom

Unread post by Blackswan »

I really like her and I think shes beautiful. Correct me if Im wrong but shes been having problems in her personal life thats why she doesnt post much anymore on her mommy vlog.
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I had no idea. I just know she's a well known beauty guru and perhaps that's her priority at the moment since she posts there regularly.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I could be wrong. I just seen alot of people posting about her bf (baby daddy). Something about them breaking up.

Her house is HUGE! she gives good advice on house chores and whatnot. I wish she would make more mommy videos like she use to.
Cinnamon Stick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Cinnamon Stick »

I used to really enjoy watching her, but then her Mommy channel went really quiet. I follow her on Instagram and it looked like her & Joe's relationship was getting pretty rocky...on & off. She just recently confirmed it's definitely OFF! She is now dating a tattoo artist and has all of these new tattoos and tattoos "in the works" (I hate when women try to change for their man). Just last night I was scrolling down and on a picture of hers and somebody that apparently knows her said she needs to pipe down with the new boyfriend bull when SHE was the one that 'effed over Joe when he tried to step up and be a Dad etc etc. Oh the drama. lol
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Uh-oh :?

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Whats her instagram? I stopped following her on there because she started posting pictures of herself making those faces KIDS make and I dont not wanna like her lol
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I'm a little confused though. I haven't watched her in a long time and just now I've stumbled across her videos again and forgot... how many kids does she have? And how many baby fathers? :D

thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

I used to watch her, had kind of forgotten about her to be honest.

I used to watch when she was pregnant with Bianca. I remember there were a lot of kids, not all of them hers.

Her cooking was atrocious, house keeping tips were quite obvious and banal but she is amazing at makeup. I used to think she was so beautiful until I saw her without makeup, she's average to be honest. Very talented with makeup.

I remember one day in the life where everyone was commenting what an amazing mother she was. I couldn't see it myself. She got the kids McDonald's for breakfast, then sat around the rest of the day complaining how she was too knackered to do any housework, then threw together some scraps for a late "supper" whilst Joe was out with the older kids at some sport training. I was unimpressed. My standards must be too high.

Her l&d video with Bianca was an eye opener. Joe acted like a complete asshole. I'm not surprised they split up, he is a jerk.
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

I remember watching her house tour.It was wierd. Nothing in the house. Maybe they had just moved in.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

I had to unsubscribe when she kept uploading low quality singing videos. Not my cup of tea.
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Metalheadmama666 »

Love her! I think her and her boyfriend broke up for a bit. But are good again?
Breeandbabies
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Breeandbabies »

how may kids does she have? I tried watching her, but I could never figure out her situation, so I stopped watching her.
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Metalheadmama666 »

I'm guessing here. She has 3 of her own and two step kids?
dafnebrynn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dafnebrynn »

how may kids does she have? I tried watching her, but I could never figure out her situation, so I stopped watching her.
When she was with Joe she had his two boys on the weekends. She has one son Dominic from a previous relationship. I think she had just turned 16 when she had him. She has three children with Joe - Mariah, Noah and Bianca.

I really like her, both as a guru and on her mommy videos. She shows her struggles and is real about them. I don't agree with everything she does, but at least she appears to be honest.
iloveyou
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by iloveyou »

I liked her earlier mom vids,her mkup ones were good tok.i got uninterested as they got boring.shes super pretty,lucky biotch!! I have heard lots of ig peeps say they order her mkup n never get it,or months later.
mommyoftwogirlsca
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommyoftwogirlsca »

I like kasey she makes alright videos, I really like her mommy videos but she doesn't make those that Much. Her kids are cute to bad her relationship didn't work out. The ex seemed like a douche anyways.
iloveyou
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by iloveyou »

So I know she reads our posts,she posted a vid on her mom channel n basically kinda covered all the things we commented about
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

She's now covered in tatts and had a ridiculous boob job. She looks like she is going to topple over.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Last I knew she was still trying to become a professional singer. Her singing videos literally make me cringe. Also the boob job backfired makes her look heavier. She went WAY to big. Is she not coming up on 40 soon? She dresses like a girl girl in her early 20s. I do like the shorter Bob style haircut it suits her nicely.
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters

Return to “Q-Z”