Terrycloth97(Jamila) Part 2

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Terrycloth97(Jamila) Part 2

Unread post by AutumnLane »

If anybody's looking for a good laugh I'd suggest catching up on this nut job. Seriously! This lady has gone off the deep end! Even her mother was trying to get CPS involved. That's not even the tip of the iceberg! Make sure to scroll through & read all the titles of her videos.
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

Lol I was just wondering about her the other day.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Apparently now she is a feminist, lesbian,tarot card reader,empath psychic healer & medium. Also a victim of incest, rape & she escaped a cult family. Still having legal issues with landlords & her mother is leaving YT comments that she wants custody witch "TerryCloth" believes is for human trafficking. I believe her mother even contacted CPS. She is also NO longer a god fearing christian but is now "Desium". You CANT write this shit! BAT SHIT CRAZY!
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

Wow. I thought she was some super Christian fanatic. She wins the award for most bat shit crazy YouTube mom!!
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yes! I agree she takes the cake. Those poor kids no wonder the grandmother wants custody.
daone8666
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by daone8666 »

exposing dis bitch! i posting dis shit all over the net **website removed by mod**
daone8666
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by daone8666 »

80085 wrote:
daone8666 wrote:exposing dis bitch! i posting dis shit all over the net **website removed by mod**
You're a piece of shit. Putting nude pictures of someone on the internet without their consent is sick.
da bitch is sub-human a feminist nazi witch, she deserve it for being such a dirty whore
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

That's what happens when you make so many enemies. She literally picks a fight with every person she meets. Karma is a bitch. Anyway she probably be flattered these photos are here. This is what she wants attention preferably negative attention.

This whack job is too busy on the Internet to parent. I hope CPS gets involved one day. Never seen a bigger lunatic in my life. She takes the cake for most insane I've ever seen on YouTube.
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

daone8666 wrote:
80085 wrote:
daone8666 wrote:exposing dis bitch! i posting dis shit all over the net **website removed by mod**
You're a piece of shit. Putting nude pictures of someone on the internet without their consent is sick.
da bitch is sub-human a feminist nazi witch, she deserve it for being such a dirty whore

Oh, okay. So because someone did something fucked up, it's your right to do something fucked up back.
I'll have to remember that for next time someone hurts my feelings.

Grow up and handle your shit like an adult.

Also, posting someone's nudes online is considered sexual assault. Good on you for being an asshole.
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

I love when people can't spell. Links removed and person banned. Constant drama with some folks LOL
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Well some of the SAME photos she uploaded to her YouTube page in miscellaneous videos. Some of those exact pictures are her thumbnails. She wasn't taking extreme measures to keep them private. It's not like that has not been done on the site before. I'm entitled to my own opinion. If you were stupid enough to put nude pictures into the world expect shit like this to happen. If I'm not mistaken partial nudes were also posted of Lucy at some point? Once you put things out into the Internet world you no longer have control. I'm not saying it was classy by any means. Definitely not surprised. Those would be the types of people she surrounds herself with.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Not saying it's right. Happy it was taken down even. Just in no way am I surprised something like that would pop up here. Just saying. Agree to disagree.
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

Oh Goodness, this nut job deserves any crap coming her way. She is crazy.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She really is an awful person. On her old channel a video went up of her daughter & daughters friend. Some pervert left a comment. Her response was absolutely disgusting. No normal mother in their right mind would have responded like that. Also the fact her family is trying to get custody says a lot.
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

Every time I look at her channel she is into something new and crazy. She must have a personality disorder. She changes all the time and just gets worse. She disgusts me honestly. Not because she wrote me and called me a c***, because she is one.
idontknowwhattoput
Talker
Talker

Unread post by idontknowwhattoput »

I'm so glad I found this xD
commentator
Talker
Talker

Unread post by commentator »

Looking at her old videos, in her own words : no I'm not a Christian - I'm not a lesbian - my mom hates me and she is my enemy . Later on : I'm a very good Christian - I'm a lesbian - my mum is my best friend and we are very close . Then it all changes again , she is not a Christian any more , she again hates her mom and so on. I never ever in my life seen anyone who is so wrong in her head and not locked up yet . And how can somebody have so much time to make so many videos this long . I am truly horrified people like her exist and live among us .( shivers )
commentator
Talker
Talker

Unread post by commentator »

there is another crazy similar to Jamila . She also has haters and stalkers and keeps making videos for them . She has a baby also named Jakob lol . Those two had a serious arguments long time ago over Jamila's craziness . What they have in common is, they think they are the smartest people on this planet and would never let anyone to have different opinion than theirs :D
https://www.youtube.com/user/MissRetro03/videos
idontknowwhattoput
Talker
Talker

Unread post by idontknowwhattoput »

commentator wrote:there is another crazy similar to Jamila . She also has haters and stalkers and keeps making videos for them . She has a baby also named Jakob lol . Those two had a serious arguments long time ago over Jamila's craziness . What they have in common is, they think they are the smartest people on this planet and would never let anyone to have different opinion than theirs :D
https://www.youtube.com/user/MissRetro03/videos
Those singing videos lol
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

commentator wrote:Looking at her old videos, in her own words : no I'm not a Christian - I'm not a lesbian - my mom hates me and she is my enemy . Later on : I'm a very good Christian - I'm a lesbian - my mum is my best friend and we are very close . Then it all changes again , she is not a Christian any more , she again hates her mom and so on. I never ever in my life seen anyone who is so wrong in her head and not locked up yet . And how can somebody have so much time to make so many videos this long . I am truly horrified people like her exist and live among us .( shivers )

I know it & its scary to think she has 4 children in her care. Go watch her pregnancy vlogs. You won't be disappointed.

Return to “Q-Z”