Terrycloth97(Jamila) Part 2

commentator
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Terrycloth97(Jamila) Part 2

Unread post by commentator »

she is not a lesbian ! OK maybe bisexual but there's no way she is a lesbian. Well I think she just lost many many subscribers because of these dramas she caused , there is no more heterosexual couples wants to follow her because there are so many nice moms and families on youtube who are very interesting and not uploading any drama to their channels . Jamila is boring and the only attention she gets is when she starts provoking people , causes all these dramas and stuff but not her life people are interested in lol She decided to ''become'' a lesbian just because her audience will change and she will gain some more subscribers , but I believe it will be very temporary , new people , lesbians who will subscribe her going to see her real face after some time . And then what ? Jamila is going to become transgender ? Or she is going to have another baby for youtube
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by thelittlefamilyof3 »

DId you guys see that comment war she had with that Mimi Parks person? She was getting slayed lol. She was called out for using a very well known derogatory term in the LGBT community but kept saying it was perfectly fine because she knows so many gay people who use it! This Mimi person was basically like "Okay cool!! So I guess that makes the N word free game now too, since I know a lot of black people who use it!" Jamila couldn't and WOULDN'T answer bwahahahaha. MAJOR BURN!!
http://fattypcosnomore.blogspot.com/
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

This loon irritated me so much in her latest rant, I had to make a video about it! HAHA! And I haven't made a controversial video in a while.
surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by surferbunny »

She lovesssss drama, remember everyone is out to get/kill/stalk Jammy jam and her kids

her channel is boring so she is trying really hard to provoke shit and get more views...her popular vids are the ones with drama
baby # 2 due early 2015 ..fingers crossed for PINK!!
surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Now her having a baby minus a partner is a CLUE to her being gay? hehehe :twisted:

she claimed to be with a male and TTC with him, she talked about having imaginary male partners! I just thought her TTC minus the partner was because she is a weirdo incapable of getting/keeping a man which is OBVIOUSLY the case and has been the case for her for years

...who does she think she's kidding, she is bitter/angry about being a single black mother, she is bitter/angry at all men because she can not find and keep a man and this lesbian nonsense is her trying to mask the pain of it all while trying to keep up a strong facade she HATES her life and herself this is why she brings up the single mom B.S ALL THE TIME as if we do not know she is single and a mom

she is very unhappy and mentally unhealthy

AND lol at her being a stem :P she is doing her lesbian research :D
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She literally said in her first video about all this that she is swearing off men and is CHOOSING to be a lesbian because of that. I wanted to mention that in my video but I forgot lol
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

If she's a lesbian, I must be a Saint then.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Cbaby123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cbaby123 »

This 'woman' disgusts me more than any other YouTube mommy and that is saying a lot given Jess,Tayler,Lindsey and Judy. She is obviously very empty inside and she has WAY too much time on her hands for any adult , let alone one with 4 children. One of her children is an infant ... so how the hell does she find time for these 20 minute rants and to constantly go back and forth with people ? I was raised by two fathers and it is despicable that she is now using the LGBT community to stir up drama and controversy . She claimed in the comment section that she's know she was a lesbian since she was a child... but claims in another video that she is 'choosing to be a lesbian' ... she fucking infuriates me !
surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She also claims to be a vegan/vegetarian who eats meat :D

crazy
commentator
Talker
Talker

Unread post by commentator »

the creepy part of it is that when she comes up with a new lie ,she really starts to believe it herself . She is just this type of person who will never have a real personality .Sad sad sad
surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She is ranting AGAIN this time it seems to be upsetting people, people seem tired of her years of ranting and years of one sided arguments on "important topics" she does not accept other opinions.. AT ALL

her subs were telling her to just move on and she lashed out at them :? making up stuff, being all dramatic and...weird lol
Kayliecoburn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kayliecoburn »

Why is she getting so upset over someone thumbs downing a video? I wish my biggest problem in life was someone thumbs downing a video...

Maybe this chick needs to get off social media for a while and get a reality check.
MemyselfandI
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MemyselfandI »

Oh, and apparently someone is "stalking" her because they pointed out that her diet isn't the healthiest and she shouldn't diagnose herself with medical conditions. She claims that she did exercise, but stopped because it was too much, but she intends to start up again. I had to laugh when she stated that diet has nothing to do with weight loss as long as she counts calories. Actually, Jamilla, diet and nutrition play a major role in weight loss. I've heard that your diet is actually 70% responsible for weight loss. You can actually starve yourself and still gain weight because your body goes into starvation mode and begins eating muscle to sustain itself. Age also plays a role in successful (or not) weight loss. Jamilla is almost 40, so common sense would suggest that the weight isn't going to come off just because she wants it to. Oh wait a minute, common sense? Jamilla? Who am I kidding. :) I guess I'm just a racist, woman hating, anti-gay hater with absolutely no coof. I think we could all use a little coof. :)
Lolitalene
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolitalene »

I actually like watching her, not because I like her, or even understand half of what she is trying to say, but because she makes me feel better about myself... all I need is to watch her for 20seconds and I no longer feel insane for greeting the birds in the morning... she is bat shat craazy
Kayliecoburn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kayliecoburn »

So I log into youtube and see a channel recommendation called "Letstalkaboutsex". I started laughing at it and wondering why youtube thinks I want to watch this channel...then I look at the picture and notice it looks a lot like Jamilla (sp?). I clicked it and sure enough it is her talking about sexual desires :|

I feel like barfing. Is this her new attempt at fame?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8-Nrfa17tA

(Sorry if this was mentioned before)
surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Yeah I have seen that channel ... I do not want to think of Jamila in anyway sexual EVER lol I remember when she talked about how umm excited she got after sperm insemination from random men that she would have to umm orgasm :shock:

yeahhhhh :barf:

not to be just totally rude but she is an obese homely monster in my eyes
flippityflop
Informer
Informer

Unread post by flippityflop »

She has like 20 new channels and blogs. She deleted me off her Facebook for calling her out when she put down a fathers-rights movement Facebook page. She is psycho. How can someone hate men so much? I just don't understand.
MemyselfandI
Informer
Informer

I'm friends with Jamilla on Facebook, and she has just "hired" a new "nanny." She supposedly had three options, and she chose to hire a pregnant woman. I have nothing against pregnant women babysitting or a nanny bringing her own child to the job, but we all know once that girl's baby arrives, Jamilla is going to get upset and accuse her of giving her baby more attention than Jacob, and she will fire her. She didn't hire one woman because she didn't want to work on Sundays and wanted to bring Jacob to church with her and the other one is wiccan, which Jamilla was uncomfortable with. How did that even come up? It's illegal to discuss religion during an interview and most people have enough sense not to discuss religion on the job.

She's also on the organic ban wagon and claims from now on she will purchase mostly organic items. Even though she claims to be a lesbian on YouTube, on Facebook it still says she is interested in men.
surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

LMAO organic

She is so trendy the woman is almost 40!...

and of course she had a whole bunch of religion questions for the women who applied OF COURSE because she is nuts
MemyselfandI
Informer
Informer

surferbunny wrote:LMAO organic

She is so trendy the woman is almost 40!...

and of course she had a whole bunch of religion questions for the women who applied OF COURSE because she is nuts
Surprise, surprise, she fired the pregnant nanny. Here are her Facebook posts. Same crazy Jamilla. I don't believe for one minute the girl suggested that Jamilla hire someone else: I think Jamilla straight up fired her. Couldn't the girl sue for discrimination? Same with the wiccan?

Terrycloth IsfinallyknockedUp
52 minutes ago ·

I'm thinking about leaving my job, I have a 2nd job now doing search engine evaluations and I think I'm just going to do that full-time. Jacob cries way too much with my new sitter. I am so freakin tired of trying to find a sitter. I know he is teething but he cries and as soon as I go and see what's wrong and pick him up, he stops crying. So he just wants me. It's cute and all but I have bills to pay. I actually like my new position in the company but if I have to leave to do my other job full time I will because it pays way better, the only thing is it might now be as stable because they have been known to just let people go without warning if they don't produce quality work. Feeling so discouraged.

Terrycloth IsfinallyknockedUp
October 14
So my sitter started yesterday but then had some complications with her pregnancy, so I had to let her go but she was okay with it. I mean I just went back to work, I cannot deal with someone calling in right now. So Jacob is at my neighbors house for today while I work and I have another girl starting tomorrow and I'm interviewing someone after work just in case. The girl I want to start tomorrow also has a 4 month old daughter that she will be bringing with her. She's sooo cute.

Crazy, crazy Jamilla. The new nanny will be fired within a week, as well her replacement. Before long, no one will want to work for her! In one of her videos, she stated how much she is willing to pay the nanny, and it was below minimum wage, like around $2.50 an hour! No wonder she can't find anyone suitable! Jamilla needs to step it up and pay her imaginary nanny a livable wage. Pretend real estate is expensive!

What do we think about Jamilla possibly quitting her more stable job for a "contract" position with a company that tends to un ceremoniously fire people? Sounds like a great move for a single mom with four kids who is planning to breed again.

Return to “Q-Z”