Teenmomtaylor?

blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Teenmomtaylor?

Unread post by blackbetty »

I thought we had a thread on her but can't find it...

She had the videos where she never showed her face and they were mostly texts and pics... She finally admitted she was fake today.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
#FreeBen
Chevbowlyn
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Teenmomtaylor?

Unread post by Chevbowlyn »

blackbettybamf wrote:I thought we had a thread on her but can't find it...

She had the videos where she never showed her face and they were mostly texts and pics... She finally admitted she was fake today.
No, but Kayla from ObbsandLala said something about this chic a couple of months ago
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Yeah I knew she was fakin lol but she admitted it today
#FreeBen
Livvy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Livvy »

cakewalked wrote:Reborn dolls...?
They are these creepy (imo) hyper life-like baby dolls. I've seen videos on youtube, mostly from preteen girls, where they have like dozens of them and they buy actual clothing and bottles and set up nurseries for them :\ It's weird and I don't know why their parents let them do it to be honest. Like, there's playing with dolls and playing pretend, but then there's this, where they are taking it too seriously.
hjl226

Unread post by hjl226 »

Livvy wrote:
cakewalked wrote:Reborn dolls...?
They are these creepy (imo) hyper life-like baby dolls. I've seen videos on youtube, mostly from preteen girls, where they have like dozens of them and they buy actual clothing and bottles and set up nurseries for them :\ It's weird and I don't know why their parents let them do it to be honest. Like, there's playing with dolls and playing pretend, but then there's this, where they are taking it too seriously.
I agree that they are a little odd. I saw a lady and her young daughter on youtube and they have like 20 dolls. I cant believe how much stuff the people buy for them I see them buying more expensive stuff then I could ever buybmy child. But to each their own
strawberries
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by strawberries »

Ugh why do people do this seriously. There's nothing amazeballs about being a teen mother. You rely on other people & can't do anything on your own for your child. Not to mention, although there are many wonderous & kind people, there are rude ass people that put you down & give you dirty looks. Plus you have to be finishing school (unless you couldn't handle & dropped out) while this is all happening. What the fuck is up with girls.
namaste
Talker
Talker

Unread post by namaste »

Yeah, this was the one where I went through her instagram and posted links from where all her pictures were from. I think she claimed to be anorexic and the baby saved her life or something? This was a while ago, though. Few months. It was pretty obvious from the start.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

^^ I remember that. She had a lot of people fooled. What a creep, what goes wrong with people for them to do that?

Return to “Q-Z”