Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

UniqueMe22

Unread post by CountryLove »

Does anyone watch her?
www.youtube.com/uniqueme22

I actually like her, I think she's a very sweet person but there are some things she has said in her recent pregnancy vlogs that seem a little off? Like for example, Last January she found out she was having an early M/C. but I recently saw her telling someone she had a 14wk loss in Febuary. If you go back and watch her old vlogs you will she that's not completely true. She also seems to always have something wrong in her pregnancy too....it's just kinda weird to me. Not bashing her or anything just a little confused...

Thoughts?
Full time mommy & part time student
please excuse grammar and spelling errors, I'm using my cell phone.
kandikandice
Amateur
Amateur

Re: UniqueMe22

Unread post by kandikandice »

I'll be SO glad when this chick has her baby. Every single day she claims something is wrong and she has been to l&d like 5 million times and EVERY.SINGLE.TIME everything is normal, everything with her blood work is ok. Everything is FINE. This is her THIRD pregnancy so she knows what she's dealing with here.
But holy fuck every time you turn around she's back in l&d and I guess she's gone there so many times they basically ignore her while she's in there. Swear to god she's going to put her family in debt by going there so much. Not to mention every single day you hear about her "contractions" and how she's in "the worst pain of her life she can't walk or do anything" that's ALL you ever hear from this chick.
CountryLove
Talker
Talker

kandikandice wrote:I'll be SO glad when this chick has her baby. Every single day she claims something is wrong and she has been to l&d like 5 million times and EVERY.SINGLE.TIME everything is normal, everything with her blood work is ok. Everything is FINE. This is her THIRD pregnancy so she knows what she's dealing with here.
But holy fuck every time you turn around she's back in l&d and I guess she's gone there so many times they basically ignore her while she's in there. Swear to god she's going to put her family in debt by going there so much. Not to mention every single day you hear about her "contractions" and how she's in "the worst pain of her life she can't walk or do anything" that's ALL you ever hear from this chick.
Have you seen her recent videos now that she has the baby? It's ridiculous! At first I really liked her and then I caught onto her. She's either lying for attention or she's a severe hypochondriac. Something is ALWAYS wrong with her. In her postpartum update she rarely mentions the baby, It's all about her her her and what went SO wrong. After that update, she posted a video saying she was dying then 2 days ago she posted her labor and delivery claiming the doctor said if they gave her pain meds during delivery that they would have to do CPR on the baby...WTF? What doctor or any medical professional would say that then tell her it's nothing lol I usually don't agree with a lot of the YT moms being on here but she definitely has earned a spot on here more than anyone else. She is more than a little craycray. :-o :-o
CountryLove
Talker
Talker

**Bump

Return to “Q-Z”