AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

TheMommaLibrarian

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Anybody watch this lady?

She was mentioned a few times on BeingMommywithStyle so I took a peek but became intrigued...here's why.

First thing I noticed she has NEVER EVER shown her face in a video! She only speaks from behind the camera.
Second... OMG she buys sooooo much junk! Where the hell is she putting it all! Never ending hauls of random stuff!
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
mamabear
Amateur
Amateur

Re: TheMommaLibrarian

Unread post by mamabear »

I like her in that she has some good ideas for teaching toddlers. I actually watched her before she had her little girl when she had a weight loss channel, so she may be self conseus about her weight and that's why she stays behind the camera. I think I have seen her on a video but not sure when that was. She does buy a ton of stuff, I would love to see how she organizes all that stuff or if she just throws it all in a room somewhere.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

I thought her never showing her face had something to do with her weight. I was unsure because I only ever hear her voice and see a tiny bit of her hands. Lol

Is she a stay-at-home mom or does the dad stay home or is she in daycare? I was under the impression she's a full time librarian at a school. How could a child possibly use all that stuff if she's only home two days a week. How many color sorting activities can she possibly own.
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
mamabear
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mamabear »

She is a librarian, she has mentioned her husband is also a librarian but for some reason I think he may still be in school so I have no idea what they do for child care. Maybe they have opposite schedules or something.

Return to “Q-Z”